is ted cruz eligible to run ??

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards

. The publisher said it was a fact checking error..
Based on what?

Why do you ask Seawitch? Do you think that she has some private correspondence?

Or are you just trying to tempt others to be like Birthers- in other words to speculate, conjecture and lie?
It's a legitimate question. If you can't offer an explanation then you aren't eligible to be on this thread.

You are a racist, an anti-semite, a homophobe, and not coincidentally a Birther- you have no legitimate questions.
Lmao....Now you resort to name calling right out of your liberal play book since you are unable to answer my simple logical question directed at you.You have been trained well.

Exactly how many that you know of? Be precise!

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

How many newspapers in 1990 said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?
I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.

- I have a handy list of media references of the place of Obama's birth by American media and other sources up to about 2007. '
And why would you have that handy list of media references? Seems you really are a little paid Obama water boy. Lmao!

Because I have been slapping down idiot birthers for several years.

Idiots like yourself invariably make stupid claims, and rather than having to look them up again, I put them all down- havent' pulled it up for awhile- but I would be glad to do so.

Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuumble!
Where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphet?

Based on what?

Or are you just trying to tempt others to be like Birthers- in other words to speculate, conjecture and lie?
It's a legitimate question. If you can't offer an explanation then you aren't eligible to be on this thread.

You are a racist, an anti-semite, a homophobe, and not coincidentally a Birther- you have no legitimate questions.
Lmao....Now you resort to name calling right out of your liberal play book since you are unable to answer my simple logical question directed at you.You have been trained well.

Steve- I consistently and correctly label you as a racist, anti-semite, homophobic Birther.

And as a Birther- you have never presented any legitimate question.

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.

- I have a handy list of media references of the place of Obama's birth by American media and other sources up to about 2007. '
And why would you have that handy list of media references? Seems you really are a little paid Obama water boy. Lmao!

Idiots like yourself invariably make stupid claims, and rather than having to look them up again, I put them all down- havent' pulled it up for awhile- but I would be glad to do so.

Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphet?

Tell me some thing, why cant you answer this simple logical question which is where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that 1991 pamphlet?

So where did she get the idea he was born there?

Why do you ask?
I want to know. Do yu know where she got the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphlet?

Birthers and other racists want all sorts of cookies to go with their milk- but we ignore you.
Answer the question:

Do you know where she got the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphlet?

Answer the question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation, innuendo and lies rather than facts?
Y do U ???

Tell me some thing, why cant you answer this simple logical question which is where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that 1991 pamphlet?

Tell me some thing.

Why can't you answer this logical question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation and innuendo and lies?

Why do Birthers find convicted con men more credible than government officials?

Tell me some thing.

I asked you my question first 3 hours ago. Please answer it.

Last edited:

Tell me some thing.

I asked you my question first about two ours ago. Please answer it.

But I asked mine more recently- please answer it.

Tell me some thing.

Tell me some thing.

I asked you my question first about two ours ago. Please answer it.

But I asked mine more recently- please answer it.

Tell me some thing.

First off I don't answer for other people. With that out of the way you want to play games and deflect from my question about Miriam Goderich whos been the subject of the last seven or more pages. The point is I asked you a simple logical question you are unable to answer. If you don't know the answer Suranis then act like a man and say you don't.

Last edited:
The Constitution is clear............and overrides legislative law...as you have so often pompously stated elsewhere.

The constittuion is clear on the meaning of natural born citizen? Really? Then show me where it is defined.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Just highlight the part where the definition is offered, or any mention of it 'overriding legislative law' is made. Because I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists and you imagined it all.

The founders demonstrated that you can in fact legislate natural born status when they extended recognition of natural born status to children born outside the US to US citizens. They did so in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

And if they can legislatively extend natural born status, so can we.

If you believe the constitution prohibits this, then show us the prohibition. You'll find there's no definition of natural born, no restrictions on the term, no caveats to its meaning, nothing. Just demolishing your assertion that the constitution is 'clear' on the topic of natural born status or its meaning.

The constitution is silent on the topic.

You have a lot of trouble with common sense definitions dont you.......

Anyway why do you care....my impression is that your a democratic party loyalist anyway.

Couldn't find any definition of 'natural born citizen' in the constitution, could you? So the 'constitution is clear'.......but the constitution doesn't offer any clarity whatsoever to the meaning of natural born.

Perhaps 'clear' doesn't mean what you think it means.

definition?...lol..... what possibly could it mean..... natural born as opposed to unnaturally born?.... yes they wanted it specified that a supernatural being couldnt be president. Just in case superman did show up.
Superman, huh? When the best argument you can make for how 'clear' the constitution is left its parents on Krypton, you may want to reevaluate your perspective.

As Superman is quite imaginary.

your an idiot ....

You are making the flagrant assumption that Obama gave a false answer

I am asking why anyone would possibly make up where he was born, I am asking why Miriam gave a very vague clarifying statement and I am asking why exactly she didn't do her job.

Questions you were be pounding if we were discussing a Republican. So would I. But I'm not a hypocrite like you

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards
Your point about yellowcake was just another one of your many lies. There was evidence the story was bullshit. That's where Wilson comes in.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya.

You just assume that someone must have actually told someone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. You presume that there is no other possible explanation

Obviously where he was born starts with him. No one is going to make up where he was born, they are going to ask him. You are making the flagrant assumption he gave the right answer and someone changed where he was born along the way to it ending up in his bio.

- that the year before there were numerous magazine and newspaper articles that listed his place of birth as Hawaii

If facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. The fact is, no other source beyond the misprint in that pamphlet said he was born in Kenya.

Last edited:
Hey Ted Cruz fans

My Suggestion is start
bottlered.gif

Based on what?

Attack the source. You're evading the question because it is a legitimate question. Who did state that Obama was born in Kenya? It wasn't Obama, so why do you care? Demand Miriam answer the question and shut us up once and for all

I am asking why anyone would possibly make up where he was born, I am asking why Miriam gave a very vague clarifying statement and I am asking why exactly she didn't do her job.

Questions you were be pounding if we were discussing a Republican. So would I. But I'm not a hypocrite like you

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

Your point about yellowcake was just another one of your many lies. There was evidence the story was bullshit. That's where Wilson comes in.
Right, we can blindly believe a half story by Miriam when she vouches for Obama, but we can't believe the British Government when they vouch for W. Thank you for demonstrating yet again your flagrant double standard, that was the point.

And as for Wilson, the opinion of a guy who had no knowledge of what he was investigating and wasn't sent by anyone credible for any valid reason to investigate a statement by his political enemy matters why?

Note with Miriam and Wilson you answer that. You don't care what they know or if they answer a question completely or provide justification or support for what they said or anything other than whether they speak in the interest of the Democratic Party. That's the only thing you care about. You have yet again clearly shown that in both cases. You blindly believed the least credible source, but the source who said what you wanted them to say.

QED

Obviously where he was born starts with him. No one is going to make up where he was born, they are going to ask him. You are making the flagrant assumption he gave the right answer and someone changed where he was born along the way to it ending up in his bio.

- that the year before there were numerous magazine and newspaper articles that listed his place of birth as Hawaii

If facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. The fact is, no other source beyond the misprint in that pamphlet said he was born in Kenya.

Misprint? How do you suppose they misspelled "Hawaii" to get the spell checker to come up with "Kenya?"

And why didn't Miriam do her job and fact check 12 facts in a one paragraph bio when that was her job?

And why did she give such a vague endorsement of truth to Obama? Why didn't she just explain exactly what happened if it was so innocent?

Right, we can blindly believe a half story by Miriam when she vouches for Obama, but we can't believe the British Government when they vouch for W. Thank you for demonstrating yet again your flagrant double standard, that was the point.

And as for Wilson, the opinion of a guy who had no knowledge of what he was investigating and wasn't sent by anyone credible for any valid reason to investigate a statement by his political enemy matters why?

Note with Miriam and Wilson you answer that. You don't care what they know or if they answer a question completely or provide justification or support for what they said or anything other than whether they speak in the interest of the Democratic Party. That's the only thing you care about. You have yet again clearly shown that in both cases. You blindly believed the least credible source, but the source who said what you wanted them to say.

QED
You're still lying. British intelligence wasn't the only source. That forged document was also evidence the Bush administration used to make that claim.

When does your lying end?

Misprint? How do you suppose they misspelled "Hawaii" to get the spell checker to come up with "Kenya?"

And why didn't Miriam do her job and fact check 12 facts in a one paragraph bio when that was her job?

And why did she give such a vague endorsement of truth to Obama? Why didn't she just explain exactly what happened if it was so innocent?
So you want to just ignore the point of my post and squabble over if that's a misprint or not? Cite another source that advertised Obama's birth in Kenya?

The absence of motive

Exactly, there is no motive for the Publisher to make up that he was born in Kenya and there is no motive for the Publisher to make up anywhere he was born but to simply ask him. Which is why Obama again in the completely logical source of the statement. His father was a Muslim raised Communist atheist and his mother an America hating communist sympathizer and Obama was and is a pretensions elitist snob with no regard for the truth.

In 1991, he was not thinking of politics and had no reason not to say he was born in Kenya like his father. By 1995 he had to be thinking of political office since he was about to run and put his correct place of birth in his autobiography hoping his lie had blown over

Forum List

Back