is ted cruz eligible to run ??

The absence of motive

Exactly, there is no motive for the Publisher to make up that he was born in Kenya and there is no motive for the Publisher to make up anywhere he was born but to simply ask him. Which is why Obama again in the completely logical source of the statement. His father was a Muslim raised Communist atheist and his mother an America hating communist sympathizer and Obama was and is a pretensions elitist snob with no regard for the truth.

In 1991, he was not thinking of politics and had no reason not to say he was born in Kenya like his father. By 1995 he had to be thinking of political office since he was about to run and put his correct place of birth in his autobiography hoping his lie had blown over
There was no motive for Obama to say he was born in Kenya.

Correction, there was little motive. That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason, it isn't an argument for you. And there was no motive for anyone else to do it
Nope, no motive it all. Considering he'd already told half a dozen other sources he was born in Hawaii.

No one had a motive to make up he was born in Kenya either.
Which is why the most likely answer is that it was simply an error.

You birthers, I swear...

LOL, yeah, I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya he was born an American and is eligible to be President. I hope you're hot, the only living you're making is on your back

You do realize that President Obama lived in Kenya, right? Gosh, it's such a stretch to imagine that someone read "grew up" or "lived in" and mistakenly wrote born. No...it's so much more logical that President Obama told them that's where he was born...for no apparent reason anyone can come up with...and now she's lying when she said it was a fact checking error and that the President never said he was born there.

And who knew all that, but didn't know he was born there and wrote it down and didn't ask him? Then Miriam didn't ask. Then the publisher said they screwed up but didn't tell us this which would have made them look less inept

So yours isn't birtherism, it's ODS. There is no evidence or motive, but you're certain the source had to President Obama and that the publisher also has to be lying because well...Obama. Got it.

No, you don't get it, but you never do. Obama is the only plausible source. And if something bizare happened, the Publisher pointed the finger at Obama by giving a vague statement that explained nothing and didn't even cleanly state Obama wasn't the source. All they did is provide a statment by Miriam he didn't tell "us" not saying who "us" was and not explaining why she didn't fact check a blurb. Had Obama not been involved, they would have given a far clearer statement as to what happened and why instead of giving him an alibi without saying anything specific that they themselves could be caught in the lie
you're still lying. Obama is not the only plausible source..

OK, liar, so name one. Who plausibly would sit down and make up and write down that he was born in Kenya?
You've already been given one. Why does it need to be repeated?

Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuumble!
Tell me some thing, why cant you answer this simple logical question which is where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that 1991 pamphlet?

Tell me some thing.

Why can't you answer this logical question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation and innuendo and lies?

Why do Birthers find convicted con men more credible than government officials?
I asked you my question first about two ours ago. Please answer it.

But I asked mine more recently- please answer it.

Tell me some thing.

Why can't you answer this logical question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation and innuendo and lies?

Why do Birthers find convicted con men more credible than government officials?
First off I don't answer for other people. With that out of the way you want to play games and deflect from my question about Miriam Goderich whos been the subject of the last seven or more pages. The point is I asked you a simple logical question you are unable to answer. If you don't know the answer Suranis then act like a man and say you don't.

If you don't answer for other people- why would you expect me to answer for Meriam Goodrich?

I don't tend to indulge in speculation, conjecture, innuendo and lies- because I am not a Birther. I have no way of knowing anything more than the information that we know.

No- to you specifically- why do you rely upon speculation, innuendo and conjecture- rather than facts?

You're portraying Wilson as being wrong in his assessment of Bush's 16 words because he had no knowledge of British intelligence; but that is a lie because Wilson didn't raise hell over British intelligence. He raised hell over a forged document which also served as a basis of Bush's 16 words. A lie by omission is still a lie.

Where in this sentence is it unclear to you that W’s statement was based on the British? “the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

And my question on Wilson remains dodged and evaded by you. Who was he to any of this? What did he have to do with W's statement? Why does his opinion matter on this subject at all?

. The publisher said it was a fact checking error..
Based on what?

Why do you ask Seawitch? Do you think that she has some private correspondence?

Or are you just trying to tempt others to be like Birthers- in other words to speculate, conjecture and lie?
It's a legitimate question. If you can't offer an explanation then you aren't eligible to be on this thread.

You are a racist, an anti-semite, a homophobe, and not coincidentally a Birther- you have no legitimate questions.

Attack the source. You're evading the question because it is a legitimate question. Who did state that Obama was born in Kenya? It wasn't Obama, so why do you care? Demand Miriam answer the question and shut us up once and for all

Its not a legitimate question to me- I have no access to the information.

As I keep pointing out- there is no evidence that anyone ever said that Obama was born in Kenya other than Birthers- and of course you lying about Obama.

And why would I want Miriam to shut you up, when its so much more fun to point out what idiots you are?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You birthers, I swear...

LOL, yeah, I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya he was born an American and is eligible to be President. I hope you're hot, the only living you're making is on your back

You do realize that President Obama lived in Kenya, right? Gosh, it's such a stretch to imagine that someone read "grew up" or "lived in" and mistakenly wrote born. No...it's so much more logical that President Obama told them that's where he was born...for no apparent reason anyone can come up with...and now she's lying when she said it was a fact checking error and that the President never said he was born there.

And who knew all that, but didn't know he was born there and wrote it down and didn't ask him? Then Miriam didn't ask. Then the publisher said they screwed up but didn't tell us this which would have made them look less inept
Umm... not all birfers buy into the narrative he was born in Kenya. for example, many believe he was born in hawaii, but used the kenya thing as it opportunity to get financial aid as foreign exchange student.
is that ok w/you ??
Is what ok with me?

You are making the flagrant assumption that Obama gave a false answer

I am asking why anyone would possibly make up where he was born, I am asking why Miriam gave a very vague clarifying statement and I am asking why exactly she didn't do her job.

Questions you were be pounding if we were discussing a Republican. So would I. But I'm not a hypocrite like you

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards
Your point about yellowcake was just another one of your many lies. There was evidence the story was bullshit. That's where Wilson comes in.
Right, we can blindly believe a half story by Miriam when she vouches for Obama,

You will always believe your own fantasy about Obama- regardless of what Miriam or anyone else says.

Meanwhile- there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya- so of course that is what you choose to believe.

You birthers, I swear...

Umm... not all birfers buy into the narrative he was born in Kenya. for example, many believe he was born in hawaii, but used the kenya thing as it opportunity to get financial aid as foreign exchange student.
is that ok w/you ??
Is what ok with me?

- that the year before there were numerous magazine and newspaper articles that listed his place of birth as Hawaii
Exactly how many that you know of? Be precise!

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

How many newspapers in 1990 said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?
I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.
If facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. The fact is, no other source beyond the misprint in that pamphlet said he was born in Kenya.

Misprint? How do you suppose they misspelled "Hawaii" to get the spell checker to come up with "Kenya?"

And why didn't Miriam do her job and fact check 12 facts in a one paragraph bio when that was her job?

And why did she give such a vague endorsement of truth to Obama? Why didn't she just explain exactly what happened if it was so innocent?

Why should we speculate like you have.

You speculate that Miriam didn't fact check the document- are there any other errors?
You speculate that she gave a 'vague endorsement of truth to Obama'- when she very clearly stated that Obama had not told her he was born in Kenya- nothing vague about it.
You speculate that this was not just a mistake- and was something other than 'innocent"

Why should we speculate like you do?

Exactly, there is no motive for the Publisher to make up that he was born in Kenya and there is no motive for the Publisher to make up anywhere he was born but to simply ask him. Which is why Obama again in the completely logical source of the statement. His father was a Muslim raised Communist atheist and his mother an America hating communist sympathizer and Obama was and is a pretensions elitist snob with no regard for the truth.

In 1991, he was not thinking of politics and had no reason not to say he was born in Kenya like his father. By 1995 he had to be thinking of political office since he was about to run and put his correct place of birth in his autobiography hoping his lie had blown over

Correction, there was little motive. That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason, it isn't an argument for you. And there was no motive for anyone else to do it
Nope, no motive it all. Considering he'd already told half a dozen other sources he was born in Hawaii.

No one had a motive to make up he was born in Kenya either.
Which is why the most likely answer is that it was simply an error.

And if it was an error, why did the publisher not explain it?

So yours isn't birtherism, it's ODS. There is no evidence or motive, but you're certain the source had to President Obama and that the publisher also has to be lying because well...Obama. Got it.

No, you don't get it, but you never do. Obama is the only plausible source. And if something bizare happened, the Publisher pointed the finger at Obama by giving a vague statement that explained nothing and didn't even cleanly state Obama wasn't the source. All they did is provide a statment by Miriam he didn't tell "us" not saying who "us" was and not explaining why she didn't fact check a blurb. Had Obama not been involved, they would have given a far clearer statement as to what happened and why instead of giving him an alibi without saying anything specific that they themselves could be caught in the lie
you're still lying. Obama is not the only plausible source..

OK, liar, so name one. Who plausibly would sit down and make up and write down that he was born in Kenya?
You've already been given one. Why does it need to be repeated?

Who, little boy?

You're portraying Wilson as being wrong in his assessment of Bush's 16 words because he had no knowledge of British intelligence; but that is a lie because Wilson didn't raise hell over British intelligence. He raised hell over a forged document which also served as a basis of Bush's 16 words. A lie by omission is still a lie.

Where in this sentence is it unclear to you that W’s statement was based on the British? “the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

And my question on Wilson remains dodged and evaded by you. Who was he to any of this? What did he have to do with W's statement? Why does his opinion matter on this subject at all?
Bush's 16 words were based on more than just British intelligence. Who knows why you can't understand that? :dunno:

And yes, your other questions have been answered. Repeatedly. Wilson was the guy with intimate knowledge of the forged purported sale of Yellowcake to Iraq. The same document which was used to corroborate Bush's 16 words.

The relevance of it here is because you lied about it and you're asking folks in this thread to take your word for it, though you can't prove it, that Obama was the source who informed Acton & Dystel that he was born in Kenya.

Your word isn't worth shit.

That's the relevance.

Bush's 16 words were based on more than just British intelligence. Who knows why you can't understand that?

Wilson was the guy with intimate knowledge of the forged purported sale of Yellowcake to Iraq. The same document which was used to corroborate Bush's 16 words.

According to who? You? You lie like Obama. According to who was Wilson an expert? Who asked a political opponent of the President to go to Africa and with no knowledge of what the British based their statement on verify what the President said? And where did the British say that was the source of their statement?

Do you know that all Wilson’s actual report said was he was unable to verify the British claim? It did not even say it was wrong. He got on TV and said it was a lie, and the left ran with it. Which is my point, you believe what suits your politics, the credibility of the source is irrelevant to you. It’s not just Miriam, it’s anyone.

The constittuion is clear on the meaning of natural born citizen? Really? Then show me where it is defined.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Just highlight the part where the definition is offered, or any mention of it 'overriding legislative law' is made. Because I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists and you imagined it all.

The founders demonstrated that you can in fact legislate natural born status when they extended recognition of natural born status to children born outside the US to US citizens. They did so in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

And if they can legislatively extend natural born status, so can we.

If you believe the constitution prohibits this, then show us the prohibition. You'll find there's no definition of natural born, no restrictions on the term, no caveats to its meaning, nothing. Just demolishing your assertion that the constitution is 'clear' on the topic of natural born status or its meaning.

The constitution is silent on the topic.

You have a lot of trouble with common sense definitions dont you.......

Anyway why do you care....my impression is that your a democratic party loyalist anyway.

Couldn't find any definition of 'natural born citizen' in the constitution, could you? So the 'constitution is clear'.......but the constitution doesn't offer any clarity whatsoever to the meaning of natural born.

Perhaps 'clear' doesn't mean what you think it means.

definition?...lol..... what possibly could it mean..... natural born as opposed to unnaturally born?.... yes they wanted it specified that a supernatural being couldnt be president. Just in case superman did show up.
Superman, huh? When the best argument you can make for how 'clear' the constitution is left its parents on Krypton, you may want to reevaluate your perspective.

As Superman is quite imaginary.

your an idiot ....

And yet of the two of us I was the only one that noticed that the contittuion doesn't define 'natural born citizen'. Putting your perception well below mine.

So does that make you less than a idiot?

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards

The absence of motive

Exactly, there is no motive for the Publisher to make up that he was born in Kenya and there is no motive for the Publisher to make up anywhere he was born but to simply ask him. Which is why Obama again in the completely logical source of the statement.

Nonsense. The lack of reward makes a mistake all the more plausible. As Obama's place of birth being Hawaii had already been nationally publicized in articles in the NY Times, Chicago Tribute, LA Times and others when Obama became the first black editor of the Harvard Review.

And this before the pamphlet was ever written. What then would be the point of intentionally putting in inaccurate information when any publisher that read the pamphlet would look Obama up in recent news articles and find he was born in Hawaii?

There would be no point. Your speculation makes no sense. And amazingly, it still gets worse:

The inaccurate place of birth remained until 2007....more than 15 years. Long after Obama's biography had cited Hawaii as his place of birth and Hawaii had been cited as his place of birth as Hawaii in HUNDREDS of other sources.

What would be the point of intentionally doing that? There is none. Your conjecture makes no sense.

With a simple mistake being an infinitely more plausible explanation. And of course, the only one backed by evidence.

While you still have nothing but innuendo, speculation and conjecture.

The absence of motive

And here you complete your fantasy and really explain your obsession with this fantasy of yours and filled of course with your usual speculation and conjecture.

And of course ignore the facts. I promised Stevie the Racist Birther a list of publications listing Obama's place of Birth- and not surprisingly they don't agree with your fantasy version at all

The facts show that Obama's birth place has consistently been shown as Hawaii- and that this one obscure reference to Kenya is an aberration in an obscure publication.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Exactly how many that you know of? Be precise!

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.
If facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. The fact is, no other source beyond the misprint in that pamphlet said he was born in Kenya.

Misprint? How do you suppose they misspelled "Hawaii" to get the spell checker to come up with "Kenya?"

And why didn't Miriam do her job and fact check 12 facts in a one paragraph bio when that was her job?

And why did she give such a vague endorsement of truth to Obama? Why didn't she just explain exactly what happened if it was so innocent?

You birthers, I swear...

President Obama never lived in Kenya.

His father, Barack Obama Sr. of course was born and lived most of his life in Kenya.

So you want to just ignore the point of my post and squabble over if that's a misprint or not? Cite another source that advertised Obama's birth in Kenya?

Would someone say they were born in Kenya when they were born in Hawaii? Probably not, it would be pretty stupid and childish.

Would a publisher make up where their author was born, their fact checker not fact check it, then even if it was innocent give a completely vague statement explaining nothing? No.

Sherlock Holmes, when you remove the impossible, whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the solution.

It makes little sense other than that he is a compulsive liar and a pretentious snob that he would have done that, it makes no sense at all anyone else did.

Once again you demonstrate not only that you have nothing but conjecture and bias.

And you can't even quote Holmes accurately

"You will not apply my precept," he said, shaking his head. "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Unlike Sherlock Holmes- you decided on the only possible conclusion and that any other scenario is impossible.

You haven't eliminated the impossible- you have presumed that any other scenario other than the one you have invented is totally improbable and to be ignored.

I have read Sherlock Holmes, and Kaz- you are no Sherlock Holmes.

The absence of motive

Well that would explain your posts....but I put your compulsive lies down to a deep seated animosity to Barack Obama.

You birthers, I swear...

No, you don't get it, but you never do. Obama is the only plausible source.

To you.

Because that will always be the only acceptable answer to you.

Which of course requires ignoring the only actual evidence you have.

Forum List

Back