is ted cruz eligible to run ??

- that the year before there were numerous magazine and newspaper articles that listed his place of birth as Hawaii
Exactly how many that you know of? Be precise!

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

How many newspapers in 1990 said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?
I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.
If facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. The fact is, no other source beyond the misprint in that pamphlet said he was born in Kenya.

Misprint? How do you suppose they misspelled "Hawaii" to get the spell checker to come up with "Kenya?"

And why didn't Miriam do her job and fact check 12 facts in a one paragraph bio when that was her job?

And why did she give such a vague endorsement of truth to Obama? Why didn't she just explain exactly what happened if it was so innocent?

You birthers, I swear...

You do realize that President Obama lived in Kenya, right? Gosh, it's such a stretch to imagine that someone read "grew up" or "lived in" and mistakenly wrote born. No...it's so much more logical that President Obama told them that's where he was born...for no apparent reason anyone can come up with...and now she's lying when she said it was a fact checking error and that the President never said he was born there.

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards

The absence of motive

Exactly, there is no motive for the Publisher to make up that he was born in Kenya and there is no motive for the Publisher to make up anywhere he was born but to simply ask him. Which is why Obama again in the completely logical source of the statement. His father was a Muslim raised Communist atheist and his mother an America hating communist sympathizer and Obama was and is a pretensions elitist snob with no regard for the truth.

In 1991, he was not thinking of politics and had no reason not to say he was born in Kenya like his father. By 1995 he had to be thinking of political office since he was about to run and put his correct place of birth in his autobiography hoping his lie had blown over
There was no motive for Obama to say he was born in Kenya.

I am asking why anyone would possibly make up where he was born, I am asking why Miriam gave a very vague clarifying statement and I am asking why exactly she didn't do her job.

Questions you were be pounding if we were discussing a Republican. So would I. But I'm not a hypocrite like you

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards
Your point about yellowcake was just another one of your many lies. There was evidence the story was bullshit. That's where Wilson comes in.
Right, we can blindly believe a half story by Miriam when she vouches for Obama, but we can't believe the British Government when they vouch for W. Thank you for demonstrating yet again your flagrant double standard, that was the point.

And as for Wilson, the opinion of a guy who had no knowledge of what he was investigating and wasn't sent by anyone credible for any valid reason to investigate a statement by his political enemy matters why?

Note with Miriam and Wilson you answer that. You don't care what they know or if they answer a question completely or provide justification or support for what they said or anything other than whether they speak in the interest of the Democratic Party. That's the only thing you care about. You have yet again clearly shown that in both cases. You blindly believed the least credible source, but the source who said what you wanted them to say.

QED
You're still lying. British intelligence wasn't the only source. That forged document was also evidence the Bush administration used to make that claim.

When does your lying end?

The only source of what? They were the source of W's statement, he said that in the Statement.

And you are still ignoring Wilson's complete and utter lack of knowledge regarding the sources of British intelligence and his own complete lack of authority to have even investigated this.

Of this you are consistent.

Meriam

- Who wrote that he was born in Kenya? We don't know, you don't care

- Why didn't she do her job and fact check it? We don't know, you don't care

- Why was her statement intentionally vague as to what happened? We don't know, you don't care

Wilson

- Did he know the British sources? No, you don't care

- Who sent him to investigate his political enemy? We don't know, you don't care

- Who was he representing when he went? We don't know, you don't care

- Who was he speaking on behalf of other than himself? We don't know, you don't care

- How can he disprove something he has no direct knowledge of? We don't know, you don't care

What do you care about? It's self serving to Democrats. The liar is evident, and it is you

Exactly how many that you know of? Be precise!

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

How many newspapers in 1990 said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?
I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.
If facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. The fact is, no other source beyond the misprint in that pamphlet said he was born in Kenya.

Misprint? How do you suppose they misspelled "Hawaii" to get the spell checker to come up with "Kenya?"

And why didn't Miriam do her job and fact check 12 facts in a one paragraph bio when that was her job?

And why did she give such a vague endorsement of truth to Obama? Why didn't she just explain exactly what happened if it was so innocent?
So you want to just ignore the point of my post and squabble over if that's a misprint or not? Cite another source that advertised Obama's birth in Kenya?

Would someone say they were born in Kenya when they were born in Hawaii? Probably not, it would be pretty stupid and childish.

Would a publisher make up where their author was born, their fact checker not fact check it, then even if it was innocent give a completely vague statement explaining nothing? No.

Sherlock Holmes, when you remove the impossible, whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the solution.

It makes little sense other than that he is a compulsive liar and a pretentious snob that he would have done that, it makes no sense at all anyone else did.

You birthers, I swear...

LOL, yeah, I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya he was born an American and is eligible to be President. I hope you're hot, the only living you're making is on your back

You do realize that President Obama lived in Kenya, right? Gosh, it's such a stretch to imagine that someone read "grew up" or "lived in" and mistakenly wrote born. No...it's so much more logical that President Obama told them that's where he was born...for no apparent reason anyone can come up with...and now she's lying when she said it was a fact checking error and that the President never said he was born there.

And who knew all that, but didn't know he was born there and wrote it down and didn't ask him? Then Miriam didn't ask. Then the publisher said they screwed up but didn't tell us this which would have made them look less inept

The absence of motive

Exactly, there is no motive for the Publisher to make up that he was born in Kenya and there is no motive for the Publisher to make up anywhere he was born but to simply ask him. Which is why Obama again in the completely logical source of the statement. His father was a Muslim raised Communist atheist and his mother an America hating communist sympathizer and Obama was and is a pretensions elitist snob with no regard for the truth.

In 1991, he was not thinking of politics and had no reason not to say he was born in Kenya like his father. By 1995 he had to be thinking of political office since he was about to run and put his correct place of birth in his autobiography hoping his lie had blown over

Correction, there was little motive. That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason, it isn't an argument for you. And there was no motive for anyone else to do it

You birthers, I swear...

LOL, yeah, I'm a birther who thinks he was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya he was born an American and is eligible to be President. I hope you're hot, the only living you're making is on your back

And who knew all that, but didn't know he was born there and wrote it down and didn't ask him? Then Miriam didn't ask. Then the publisher said they screwed up but didn't tell us this which would have made them look less inept

So yours isn't birtherism, it's ODS. There is no evidence or motive, but you're certain the source had to President Obama and that the publisher also has to be lying because well...Obama. Got it.

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

Your point about yellowcake was just another one of your many lies. There was evidence the story was bullshit. That's where Wilson comes in.
Right, we can blindly believe a half story by Miriam when she vouches for Obama, but we can't believe the British Government when they vouch for W. Thank you for demonstrating yet again your flagrant double standard, that was the point.

And as for Wilson, the opinion of a guy who had no knowledge of what he was investigating and wasn't sent by anyone credible for any valid reason to investigate a statement by his political enemy matters why?

Note with Miriam and Wilson you answer that. You don't care what they know or if they answer a question completely or provide justification or support for what they said or anything other than whether they speak in the interest of the Democratic Party. That's the only thing you care about. You have yet again clearly shown that in both cases. You blindly believed the least credible source, but the source who said what you wanted them to say.

QED
You're still lying. British intelligence wasn't the only source. That forged document was also evidence the Bush administration used to make that claim.

The only source of what? They were the source of W's statement, he said that in the Statement.

And you are still ignoring Wilson's complete and utter lack of knowledge regarding the sources of British intelligence and his own complete lack of authority to have even investigated this.

Meriam

- Why was her statement intentionally vague as to what happened? We don't know, you don't care

Wilson

- Who sent him to investigate his political enemy? We don't know, you don't care

- Who was he speaking on behalf of other than himself? We don't know, you don't care

- How can he disprove something he has no direct knowledge of? We don't know, you don't care

What do you care about? It's self serving to Democrats. The liar is evident, and it is you
Your lies never stop, do they?

British intelligence was not the only source for Bush's 16 words. Our own intelligence community used other sources to confirm his statement. Including a document which turned out to be a forgery.

Your second lie is that Wilson spoke out because of British intelligence. He didn't. You're just lying again. He spoke out because he knew about the forged document of a purported sale of Yellowcake from Niger to iraq.

Stop fucking lying.

The absence of motive

Correction, there was little motive. That is the sort of thing that proves compulsive liars, they lie for virtually no reason, it isn't an argument for you. And there was no motive for anyone else to do it
Nope, no motive it all. Considering he'd already told half a dozen other sources he was born in Hawaii.

You birthers, I swear...

Umm... not all birfers buy into the narrative he was born in Kenya. for example, many believe he was born in hawaii, but used the kenya thing as it opportunity to get financial aid as foreign exchange student.

You birthers, I swear...

Umm... not all birfers buy into the narrative he was born in Kenya. for example, many believe he was born in hawaii, but used the kenya thing as it opportunity to get financial aid as foreign exchange student.

You birthers, I swear...

So yours isn't birtherism, it's ODS. There is no evidence or motive, but you're certain the source had to President Obama and that the publisher also has to be lying because well...Obama. Got it.

No, you don't get it, but you never do. Obama is the only plausible source. And if something bizare happened, the Publisher pointed the finger at Obama by giving a vague statement that explained nothing and didn't even cleanly state Obama wasn't the source. All they did is provide a statment by Miriam he didn't tell "us" not saying who "us" was and not explaining why she didn't fact check a blurb. Had Obama not been involved, they would have given a far clearer statement as to what happened and why instead of giving him an alibi without saying anything specific that they themselves could be caught in the lie

You birthers, I swear...

No, you don't get it, but you never do. Obama is the only plausible source. And if something bizare happened, the Publisher pointed the finger at Obama by giving a vague statement that explained nothing and didn't even cleanly state Obama wasn't the source. All they did is provide a statment by Miriam he didn't tell "us" not saying who "us" was and not explaining why she didn't fact check a blurb. Had Obama not been involved, they would have given a far clearer statement as to what happened and why instead of giving him an alibi without saying anything specific that they themselves could be caught in the lie
you're still lying. Obama is not the only plausible source..

QED

Meriam

Wilson

British intelligence was not the only source for Bush's 16 words. Our own intelligence community used other sources to confirm his statement. Including a document which turned out to be a forgery.

Your second lie is that Wilson spoke out because of British intelligence. He didn't. You're just lying again. He spoke out because he knew about the forged document of a purported sale of Yellowcake from Niger to iraq.

Stop fucking lying.

You are lying, the first paragraph is irrelevant to everything I said and the second I never said.

I am asking you why Joe Wilson's opinion matters. Why? Why does Joe Wilson's opinion matter?

The absence of motive

Nope, no motive it all. Considering he'd already told half a dozen other sources he was born in Hawaii.

No one had a motive to make up he was born in Kenya either.

However, Miriam had a motive to fact check it, it was her job. Why didn't she?

If Obama didn't make it up, the Publisher had no motive to not just explain what happened, why didn't they?

All roads go back to the original birther, Obama. Patient zero of the birther movement

You birthers, I swear...

First, you should google the definition of birther.

Those aren't birthers, those are people accusing him of fraud, fraud he certainly seems to have committed so I'm not sure why you'd bring that up. It also shows yet again he's a liar

You birthers, I swear...

is that ok w/you ??

You birthers, I swear...

you're still lying. Obama is not the only plausible source..

OK, liar, so name one. Who plausibly would sit down and make up and write down that he was born in Kenya?

And why would you have that handy list of media references? Seems you really are a little paid Obama water boy. Lmao!

Because I have been slapping down idiot birthers for several years.

Idiots like yourself invariably make stupid claims, and rather than having to look them up again, I put them all down- havent' pulled it up for awhile- but I would be glad to do so.

Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuumble!
Where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphet?
Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuumble!
Tell me some thing, why cant you answer this simple logical question which is where did Miriam Goderich get the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that 1991 pamphlet?

Tell me some thing.

Why can't you answer this logical question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation and innuendo and lies?

Why do Birthers find convicted con men more credible than government officials?
that's just a matter of time.

QED

Meriam

Wilson

Stop fucking lying.

You are lying, the first paragraph is irrelevant to everything I said and the second I never said.

I am asking you why Joe Wilson's opinion matters. Why? Why does Joe Wilson's opinion matter?
You can't lie your way out of this. The second paragraph was you telling a lie by omission. You're portraying Wilson as being wrong in his assessment of Bush's 16 words because he had no knowledge of British intelligence; but that is a lie because Wilson didn't raise hell over British intelligence. He raised hell over a forged document which also served as a basis of Bush's 16 words. A lie by omission is still a lie.

And the second paragraph makes the first one relevant.

Forum List

Back