is ted cruz eligible to run ??

No shit Dick Tracy. What “other” people? The fact checking department she claims to have been an incompetent member of? Random people who were in a room with Obama? The entire division? The entire company? The royal we?

Again, she didn’t say. She said almost nothing and explained almost nothing. Yeah, I want the full story before I give her any credibility. So would you if you had a critical mind.

Anyone with a critical mind wouldn't be obsessed with this pamphlet.

Oh, but Kaz says the birthers are a teeny tiny minority (51% in the last GOP primary)

PMSING again already?

No, are you?

No, but i"m not being snotty and bitchy so it's not the same

LOL...you are so snotty and bitchy in almost every post.

No shit Dick Tracy.
BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards
But I'm not a hypocrite like you
PMSING again already?

She was quite clear about President Obama not being the source

No, she wasn't. She didn't say he wasn't the source, she word parsed, you know, like you are doing

Clear enough for any rational person.

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

I am not certain what different wording would be more clear that Obama did not tell her or her associates that he was born in Kenya.

She is clear he did not tell her and presumably some unidentified people.

So here is one scenario where her statement would be true.
- An intern sat down with Obama and wrote the bio.
- The intern gave it to the fact checking department to fact check
- She didn’t do that (according to her)
- Then she said Obama didn’t tell us (us being me or my fact checking cohorts who probably unlike me do their jobs and fact checkers)
- That’s why it’s not enough for a critical mind, there are obvious huge gaps as there are in any half story

Tell me how we know from her statement that is not what happened?

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
So apparently she still has access to his correspondence from 1991 since she easily made that statement to the press hours right after the pamphlet was released by Breitbart and Drudge. Oherwise how did she remember the specific correspondence from that long ago? Why doesn't she release his correspondence to prove her statement is true?

Why would she?

Why would she care what Birthers and other racists think?

Why should we speculate and conjecture like you do?

No, speculate is what you do, I want her to answer the questions, who is us? Who did say Obama was born in Kenya? Why exactly didn’t she do her job and fact check 12 factual points in a ONE PARAGRAPH bio?

You want to speculate because like me, you know she lied and you don’t want to risk her answering the question by admitting that.

. I have said that according to Meriam, he never told her that he was born in Kenya..
So where did she get the idea he was born there?

Why do you ask?

You are making the flagrant assumption that Obama gave a false answer

I am asking why anyone would possibly make up where he was born, I am asking why Miriam gave a very vague clarifying statement and I am asking why exactly she didn't do her job.

Questions you were be pounding if we were discussing a Republican. So would I. But I'm not a hypocrite like you

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards

The absence of motive combined with testimony from the publisher.

There was no reason for Barack Obama to claim he was born in Kenya. The publisher stated he never said he was born in Kenya. The publisher said it was a fact checking error.

There is evidence, you are ignoring it. To what end I have no clue.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya.

You just assume that someone must have actually told someone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. You presume that there is no other possible explanation

Obviously where he was born starts with him. No one is going to make up where he was born, they are going to ask him. You are making the flagrant assumption he gave the right answer and someone changed where he was born along the way to it ending up in his bio.

- that the year before there were numerous magazine and newspaper articles that listed his place of birth as Hawaii
Exactly how many that you know of? Be precise!

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

How many newspapers in 1990 said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

No, speculate is what you do, I want her to answer the questions, who is us? Who did say Obama was born in Kenya? Why exactly didn’t she do her job and fact check 12 factual points in a ONE PARAGRAPH bio?

You want to speculate because like me, you know she lied and you don’t want to risk her answering the question by admitting that.

. I have said that according to Meriam, he never told her that he was born in Kenya..

Why do you ask?
I want to know. Do yu know where she got the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphlet?

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya.

You just assume that someone must have actually told someone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. You presume that there is no other possible explanation

Obviously where he was born starts with him. No one is going to make up where he was born, they are going to ask him. You are making the flagrant assumption he gave the right answer and someone changed where he was born along the way to it ending up in his bio.

- that the year before there were numerous magazine and newspaper articles that listed his place of birth as Hawaii

Without looking, just from memory- at least 3- the New York Times, and an LA paper- probably the LA Times and a Chicago paper- I believe the Tribune.

I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.

I am asking why anyone would possibly make up where he was born, I am asking why Miriam gave a very vague clarifying statement and I am asking why exactly she didn't do her job.

Questions you were be pounding if we were discussing a Republican. So would I. But I'm not a hypocrite like you

You were making a flagrant assumption

You are and have been claiming that Barack Obama was the source of the word 'Kenya' in the pamphlet- making the flagrant assumption that he was.

That you have additional questions you would like answered from Meriam doesn't change that every claim you make is based upon the same flagrant assumption.

You have yet to show that I am a hypocrite- but I have shown you to be a flagrant liar.

Yes, what could be the reason? The absence of one leaves us the logical conclusion that he didn't. Especially when the publisher said it was a fact checking error.

The absence of evidence means we should conclude the Democrat was truthful. Got it. And I said you weren't consistent, obviously you would believe a Republican without evidence he told the truth too. Which was my yellowcake point, BTW, your flagrant hypocrisy and double standards

. The publisher said it was a fact checking error..
Based on what?

Why do you ask?
I want to know. Do yu know where she got the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphlet?

Birthers and other racists want all sorts of cookies to go with their milk- but we ignore you.

Based on what?

Why do you ask Seawitch? Do you think that she has some private correspondence?

Or are you just trying to tempt others to be like Birthers- in other words to speculate, conjecture and lie?

I don't know but there sure were a lot of sources that said he was Kenyan born after that up until 2008. That is a fact.

If you want- we can do a comparison- I have a handy list of media references of the place of Obama's birth by American media and other sources up to about 2007. You provide your list and I will provide mine- and we can see which better passes the 'smell test'

Why do you ask?

Birthers and other racists want all sorts of cookies to go with their milk- but we ignore you.
Answer the question:

Do you know where she got the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphlet?

Why do you ask?

Answer the question:

Do you know where she got the notion to state he was born in Kenya in that pamphlet?

Answer the question:

Why do Birthers rely upon speculation, innuendo and lies rather than facts?

- I have a handy list of media references of the place of Obama's birth by American media and other sources up to about 2007. '
And why would you have that handy list of media references? Seems you really are a little paid Obama water boy. Lmao!

Why do you ask?

Answer the question:

Answer the question:

See, I've pinned you down and you can't answer the question. Your deflection was expected.

Based on what?

Or are you just trying to tempt others to be like Birthers- in other words to speculate, conjecture and lie?
It's a legitimate question. If you can't offer an explanation then you aren't eligible to be on this thread.

- I have a handy list of media references of the place of Obama's birth by American media and other sources up to about 2007. '
And why would you have that handy list of media references? Seems you really are a little paid Obama water boy. Lmao!

Because I have been slapping down idiot birthers for several years.

Idiots like yourself invariably make stupid claims, and rather than having to look them up again, I put them all down- havent' pulled it up for awhile- but I would be glad to do so.

Lets have a show down- you show me your references that say Obama was born in Kenya- and I will show you the references I have that show Obama was born in Hawaii.

Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuumble!

Based on what?

It's a legitimate question. If you can't offer an explanation then you aren't eligible to be on this thread.

You are a racist, an anti-semite, a homophobe, and not coincidentally a Birther- you have no legitimate questions.

Why do you ask?

Answer the question:

Answer the question:

See, I've pinned you down and you can't answer the question. Your deflection was expected.
#2 Answer the question:

Forum List

Back