is ted cruz eligible to run ??

I'm still waiting for an explanation, kaz, how is it you believe skylar accused Bush of lying but not Wilson when you said skylar, like Wilson, didn't have knowledge of British intelligence to make such an accusation?

Do you need more time to think up another good lie to cover for this one? :lol:

Answer in green, as I said, he knew nothing to make any claim

I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya,

The full sentence

"I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it."

You really aren't bright. I responded to g5000 and his birther crap, just as I said

So you contradict yourself in your own sentence.

You do bring up the claim that Obama was the original Birther

No one else is bringing it up- just you.

Since you are illiterate, I'll try explaining again.

I don't bring it up out of the blue, I only bring it up when you idiots start obsessing again on birthers.

Clear it up for you? You people need reading lessons, to drop the anal parsing and to end the circle jerk. Other than that, you're good

You could stop my pointing out your lies immediately by- gasp- stop posting the lies.
Seems he craves the attention he's getting too much to stop.

Hypocrisy much?

kaz Skylar From 2006 before the Miriam Goderich Harvard 1991'born in Kenya' pamphlet was changed in 2007 to born in Hawaii

WelcomeHomeSenatorObamaKenya-2006-BirtherReport%2BOP.png

Obama In Kenya: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
Obama In Kenya I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy:

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

So was that O'Gipper?
How many multiple sources stated Reagan was born in Ballyporeen, Ireland prior to running for president compared to sources saying Obama was born in Kenya? Your desperation is pathetic Obama water boy.

By 'multiple sources' you mean the pamphlet....and the pamphlet?

I'm still waiting for an explanation, kaz, how is it you believe skylar accused Bush of lying but not Wilson when you said skylar, like Wilson, didn't have knowledge of British intelligence to make such an accusation?

Wait....Kaz folded me into this bullshit fantasy of his again?

Why should we speculate and conjecture like you do?

No, speculate is what you do, I want her to answer the questions, who is us? Who did say Obama was born in Kenya? Why exactly didn’t she do her job and fact check 12 factual points in a ONE PARAGRAPH bio?

You want to speculate because like me, you know she lied and you don’t want to risk her answering the question by admitting that.

Where have i speculated?

I have clearly said that there is no evidence that Barack Obama ever said he was born in Kenya. I have said that according to Meriam, he never told her that he was born in Kenya.

You- you claim that Barack told her that he was born in Kenya.

you know she lied

That is speculation twice over- first you are speculating, with no evidence to support it, that Meriam is lying- and secondly you are speculating- again with no evidence- that I 'know this'.

Once again- Meriam Goodrich not answering the questions you personally have- is not evidence that Barack Obama told her that he was born in Kenya- that is entirely your speculation.

Because it's irrelevant who told her, if anyone even did.

Explain how the path to where he was born did not start with Obama
Why would I speculate about that? It was already explained it didn't come from Obama.

No, as you keep pointing out, she said he did not tell her
You just can't stop lying, can you? Pathetic.

umm.. no, she said, "us," not, "me."

"There was never any information given to us by Obama..."

Exactly. Who is "us?" She didn't say. And you didn't ask, you don't want the question answered. She said she failed to do her job and fact check it, "us" is probably her department. If you wanted to know, you'd ask, you don't want to know...

"Us" is inclusive- it means Meriam and other people- and by no stretch can you make that out to mean "Obama told Meriam he was born in Kenya"

Because it's irrelevant who told her, if anyone even did.

Why would I speculate about that? It was already explained it didn't come from Obama.

Exactly. Who is "us?" She didn't say. And you didn't ask, you don't want the question answered. She said she failed to do her job and fact check it, "us" is probably her department. If you wanted to know, you'd ask, you don't want to know...

What to you mean, "exactly?" You just demonstrated you can't discern "us" from "me." Regardless ... it doesn't matter that she didn't say who since she was very clear on who didn't. :thup:

You didn't say that. You again made a false claim. You made the claim that the President himself said it. The President never said he was born in Kenya, a publisher misinterpreted a synopsis.

That is pure conjecture on your part

That's it...gloss over your false claim making...

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."​

Nowhere in that quote does she say the source of the claim he was born in Kenya. Reading is fundamental, and you people are fundamentally stupid

She was quite clear about President Obama not being the source. Why do you keep insisting otherwise?

You keep making false claims and then trying to deflect from them.

Why should we speculate and conjecture like you do?

No, speculate is what you do, I want her to answer the questions, who is us? Who did say Obama was born in Kenya? Why exactly didn’t she do her job and fact check 12 factual points in a ONE PARAGRAPH bio?

You want to speculate because like me, you know she lied and you don’t want to risk her answering the question by admitting that.
I certainly hope you didn't pull a muscle pushing so much irony. :ack-1:

"Us" is inclusive- it means Meriam and other people

No shit Dick Tracy. What “other” people? The fact checking department she claims to have been an incompetent member of? Random people who were in a room with Obama? The entire division? The entire company? The royal we?

Again, she didn’t say. She said almost nothing and explained almost nothing. Yeah, I want the full story before I give her any credibility. So would you if you had a critical mind.

WTF? You didn't answer the question I asked. How could your claim be exclusive to skylar, and not Wilson, given you applied the same criteria to both over lack of evidence?

What to you mean, "exactly?" You just demonstrated you can't discern "us" from "me." Regardless ... it doesn't matter that she didn't say who since she was very clear on who didn't. :thup:

Who is "us?"

No, actually she didn’t say he wasn’t the source, she said he didn’t tell her and some other unspecified people. You people seriously need to get together and take reading comprehension

She was quite clear about President Obama not being the source

No, actually she didn’t say he wasn’t the source, she said he didn’t tell her and some other unspecified people. You people seriously need to get together and take reading comprehension

Who is "us?"
Her and others at Acton & Dystel.

WTF? You didn't answer the question I asked. How could your claim be exclusive to skylar, and not Wilson, given you applied the same criteria to both over lack of evidence?

You're trying to word parse. And even if you weren't, until you start answering questions stop whining about other people answering questions

She was quite clear about President Obama not being the source

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Only a birther...like 38% of Republicans, would read that as anything other than a complete and utter repudiation of the birther conspiracies.

You're trying to word parse. And even if you weren't, until you start answering questions stop whining about other people answering questions
Nope, not parsing anything. Those were your words and now you're refusing to explain how you equate two people but then say your accusation applies to only one of them. :cuckoo:

Oh, and I've answered every one of your questions as far as I'm aware.

Who is "us?"
Her and others at Acton & Dystel.
Non answer. Still so he didn't tell her? He told someone not in the room with her and they wrote it down. Again why a critical mind doesn't accept a half answer. Actually it was less than half an answer

"Us" is inclusive- it means Meriam and other people

No shit Dick Tracy. What “other” people? The fact checking department she claims to have been an incompetent member of? Random people who were in a room with Obama? The entire division? The entire company? The royal we?

Again, she didn’t say. She said almost nothing and explained almost nothing. Yeah, I want the full story before I give her any credibility. So would you if you had a critical mind.

Anyone with a critical mind wouldn't be obsessed with this pamphlet.

Forum List

Back