is ted cruz eligible to run ??

So I ask again, who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Meriam didn't say, did she?
Which means you don't know. :ack-1:

Correct, because your so called witness gave a half answer. You didn't want to question her, you know too that Obama lied and people died
Because it's irrelevant who told her, if anyone even did.

Explain how the path to where he was born did not start with Obama

:lol: that wasn't the lie I was even talking about. Damn, you suck at this.

What can I say? I grew up, you didn't. Eventually playground gets old to adults. Hang in there, you'll get there

Your lie was portraying Wilson as someone who falsely accused Bush of lying because Wilson didn't know about British intelligence, when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence. He was referring to a document he knew about that had been forged, purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq.

I said W told the truth, he said the British reported it to him, they did, and they stuck by it. And they said Wilson didn't know what their intelligence was and they weren't going to tell him. I said Wilson knows nothing.

So when you said, "when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence" that is completely irrelevant to the point I made and has nothing to do with anything I said. What difference would it make what Wilson based his opinion on?

W based his statement on the British and he said that in his statement, Wilson is irrelevant to that

Wilson is irrelevant to the whole thing. No one ever explained so that it made sense why anyone listened to him. Who was he representing and why? Why does his opinion on what the British said matter at all in any way to anyone? Why would anyone send an American who is an opponent of the party in power to verify a British government statement who had zero knowledge of what the British government based that statement on?

I'm going to ask my cousin Sidney to go to Africa and investigate Benghazi, then we can endlessly quote him in the media based on what he learns, sound good? That's who Joe Wilson was, NOBODY. He had no relevant intelligence and he was representing no one of significance. He was completely irrelevant to the whole thing.

That being the question you keep ducking and dodging and evading, who was he? Why does his opinion matter at all?
In regards to Bush's 16 words, you portrayed Wilson as not having knowledge of British intelligence as though that was why Wilson was wrong to think Bush lied. But you're lying. Wilson knew Bush was lying because of a fake document that also formed the basis of those 16 words.

It doesn't matter if Wilson was irrelevant to your point. It's relevant to the thread now because it reaffirms your willingness to lie.

You are lying again, I never said Wilson lied, I said he was irrelevant and his opinion was irrelevant. Why do you keep lying?
Wait... weren't you the one to accuse another poster here of accusing Bush of lying about Yellowcake? Why yes, you were. And at the same time, equated said poster to Wilson in not having knowledge of British intelligence to establish such a lie. Yep, that was you too.

So how on Earth could you have been accusing skylar of of falsely accusing Bush of lying but not Wilson, whom you equated his lack of British intelligence knowledge to??

You may be pathological enough to believe your own lies, but you fool no one else.

kaz Skylar From 2006 before the Miriam Goderich Harvard 1991'born in Kenya' pamphlet was changed in 2007 to born in Hawaii

WelcomeHomeSenatorObamaKenya-2006-BirtherReport%2BOP.png

Obama In Kenya: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
Obama In Kenya I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube

You falsely claimed you said nothing about him, when in fact, you used Wilson as an example of someone who accused Bush of lying despite not knowing about British intelligence. Which is itself a lie because Wilson never spoke of British intelligence. He spoke of a fake document he had intimate knowledge of.

Bull, I didn't say Wilson lied, I said he didn't know what British intelligence was so his opinion was irrelevant.

You people are deeply in love with word parsing ... and each other. Get a room, the four of you
The "bull" is all yours. You questioned how skylar could accuse Bush of lying because, like Wilson, he had no knowledge of British intelligence.

So how could skylar be accusing Bush of lying but not Wilson, when you put them both in the same predicament of not being privy to British intelligence?

Correct, because your so called witness gave a half answer. You didn't want to question her, you know too that Obama lied and people died

Why would I speculate about that? It was already explained it didn't come from Obama.

Why would I speculate about that? It was already explained it didn't come from Obama.

No, as you keep pointing out, she said he did not tell her

You didn't say that. You again made a false claim. You made the claim that the President himself said it. The President never said he was born in Kenya, a publisher misinterpreted a synopsis.

That is pure conjecture on your part

That's it...gloss over your false claim making...

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."​

Nowhere in that quote does she say the source of the claim he was born in Kenya. Reading is fundamental, and you people are fundamentally stupid
Yes, reading is fundamental. Which is why it's such a pity you can't comprehend, "There was never any information given to us by Obama..." Rendering her lack of citing her actual source irrelevant.

Last edited:
Note you cut the second half of the sentence, the relevant half to this

I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya,

The full sentence

"I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it."

You really aren't bright. I responded to g5000 and his birther crap, just as I said

So you contradict yourself in your own sentence.

You do bring up the claim that Obama was the original Birther

No one else is bringing it up- just you.

You falsely claimed you said nothing about him, when in fact, you used Wilson as an example of someone who accused Bush of lying despite not knowing about British intelligence. Which is itself a lie because Wilson never spoke of British intelligence. He spoke of a fake document he had intimate knowledge of.

Bull, I didn't say Wilson lied, I said he didn't know what British intelligence was so his opinion was irrelevant.

You people are deeply in love with word parsing ... and each other. Get a room, the four of you

How ironic coming from the person who keeps keeps this thread alive by parsing the words that Meriam said.

The full sentence

"I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it."

You really aren't bright. I responded to g5000 and his birther crap, just as I said

Since you are illiterate, I'll try explaining again.

I don't bring it up out of the blue, I only bring it up when you idiots start obsessing again on birthers.

Clear it up for you? You people need reading lessons, to drop the anal parsing and to end the circle jerk. Other than that, you're good

You just can't stop lying, can you? Pathetic.

umm.. no, she said, "us," not, "me."

"There was never any information given to us by Obama..."

Why should we speculate and conjecture like you do?

The full sentence

I don't bring it up out of the blue, I only bring it up when you idiots start obsessing again on birthers.

Clear it up for you? You people need reading lessons, to drop the anal parsing and to end the circle jerk. Other than that, you're good

You could stop my pointing out your lies immediately by- gasp- stop posting the lies.

I'm still waiting for an explanation, kaz, how is it you believe skylar accused Bush of lying but not Wilson when you said skylar, like Wilson, didn't have knowledge of British intelligence to make such an accusation?

Do you need more time to think up another good lie to cover for this one? :lol:

The full sentence

You could stop my pointing out your lies immediately by- gasp- stop posting the lies.
Seems he craves the attention he's getting too much to stop.

kaz Skylar From 2006 before the Miriam Goderich Harvard 1991'born in Kenya' pamphlet was changed in 2007 to born in Hawaii

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy:

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

So was that O'Gipper?
How many multiple sources stated Reagan was born in Ballyporeen, Ireland prior to running for president compared to sources saying Obama was born in Kenya? Your desperation is pathetic Obama water boy.

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy:

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

So was that O'Gipper?
How many multiple sources stated Reagan was born there prior to running for president compared to sources saying Obama was born in Kenya?
Irrelevant. You used a "welcome home" sign as evidence Obama was born in Kenya. Hopefully now, you see just how absurd your silly claim was. :dunno:

You just can't stop lying, can you? Pathetic.

umm.. no, she said, "us," not, "me."

"There was never any information given to us by Obama..."

Exactly. Who is "us?" She didn't say. And you didn't ask, you don't want the question answered. She said she failed to do her job and fact check it, "us" is probably her department. If you wanted to know, you'd ask, you don't want to know...

Why should we speculate and conjecture like you do?

No, speculate is what you do, I want her to answer the questions, who is us? Who did say Obama was born in Kenya? Why exactly didn’t she do her job and fact check 12 factual points in a ONE PARAGRAPH bio?

You want to speculate because like me, you know she lied and you don’t want to risk her answering the question by admitting that.

Forum List

Back