is ted cruz eligible to run ??

So.....who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

It was in his publisher's bio of him

You really need to get over your sick obsession with "birthers." They are wrong, Obama was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya it's irrelevant, he was born an American. He is a shitty President, but he was legitimately elected.

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists nobody gives a shit what they think like Steve McGarrett anyway. Liberals just love to be offended, you are very good at it.

And finally, Obama isn't running again, Sparky. So, get over your sick obsession with the nobodies who think that or we can just keep arguing about the original birther, Obama. Your call
You're wrong Kaz. The law in 1961 states that if Obama was norn in Kenya, his mother was too young to confer U.S. citizenship to baby Barack. She had to be 5 years pass her 14th birtbday to do so. She was 18 when she gave birth but had to be 19 to meet the citizenship law requirements back then. She was 4 month shy of her19th birthday of meeting that requirement.

The Constitution doesn't say that

You didn't say that. You again made a false claim. You made the claim that the President himself said it. The President never said he was born in Kenya, a publisher misinterpreted a synopsis.

That is pure conjecture on your part

How terribly ironic.

Since you keep presenting your own conjecture as fact.

No, conjecture is the scenario seawytch just made up.

I admitted the evidence is circumstantial, but circumstantial is not “conjecture.” Clearly he said where he was born and his bio says Kenya. That someone changed that answer along the way is pure conjecture on your part, you have no evidence it happened and no presented no reason anyone would do that

No- you have not presented any 'circumstantial evidence'- you have presented pure conjecture.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.
None.
You have created a train of speculation to claim that Barack Obama did say he was born in Kenya.

Seawytch actually made a mistake or perhaps she was speculating as you were- since Miriam Goodrich did say that she was the one who made the error.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

But every claim you have made in regards to Obama and this pamphlet have been nothing more than your speculation- conjecture- or outright lie.

You really need to get over your sick obsession with "birthers." They are wrong, Obama was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya it's irrelevant, he was born an American. He is a shitty President, but he was legitimately elected.

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists nobody gives a shit what they think like Steve McGarrett anyway. Liberals just love to be offended, you are very good at it.

And finally, Obama isn't running again, Sparky. So, get over your sick obsession with the nobodies who think that or we can just keep arguing about the original birther, Obama. Your call

No one is forcing you to post your speculation and lies about Obama.

Stop posting those- and I won't have the enjoyment of pointing out that your claims are nothing more than speculation and lies.

No one is forcing you to post your obsession about birthers.

Stop posting those- and I won't have the enjoyment of pointing out that Obama was in fact the original birther. Patient zero. Originator of the cult

Don't blame me for you continuing to post lies.

Stop posting those- and I won't have the enjoyment of pointing out that your claims are nothing more than speculation and lies

You're wrong Kaz. The law in 1961 states that if Obama was norn in Kenya, his mother was too young to confer U.S. citizenship to baby Barack. She had to be 5 years pass her 14th birtbday to do so. She was 18 when she gave birth but had to be 19 to meet the citizenship law requirements back then. She was 4 month shy of her19th birthday of meeting that requirement.

The Constitution doesn't say that
The law states it. Let me go get it for you. Be right back.

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know
Now that's a surprise ... attack those who highlight your habitual lying. :rolleyes:

I said Joe Wilson knows nothing and you keep arguing that means I was talking about him, by saying he didn't know anything. You're an eight year old

You said you never mentioned Wilson

That's a lie, another lie from the liar, you, I never said that. I said I said nothing about him, he's irrelevant. I never analyzed his argument, he's a nobody. I did not say I didn't mention him, I said I'm saying nothing about him or what he said because he's irrelevant.

Once again- your actual words:

No I am pointing out just another flat out lie of yours

Kaz:
OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON.

and before that:

Kaz:
and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge

As shown in red- you did say something about Wilson- and then lied about not saying anything.

Just part of a pattern.

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya

Of course there is, his own bio for his own publisher says specifically he was born in Kenya.

And nowhere in that bio does it say that Barack Obama provided that information- and the editor of the pamphlet specifically said he did not.

Once again- there is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

Just your speculation- conjecture- metamorphized by you into a lie- because of your anti-Obama agenda.

I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it. You LOVE to be offended, I'm just helping you be offended, you're welcome
I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya,
Once again you are just lying.

No, you are lying, you cut the second half of the quote, it’s in green above

LOL....

Yet- that is what you did in your very first post in this thread. No one else did- just you.

You didn't say that. You again made a false claim. You made the claim that the President himself said it. The President never said he was born in Kenya, a publisher misinterpreted a synopsis.

Says the poor soul whose entire argument is conjecture, innuendo and baseless speculation.

If conjecture invalidates an argument, that you've been spewing drivel for days now.

Obviously his birth place started with him, that is not conjecture. Conjecture is that someone changed it before it got to his bio

Says you, citing yourself. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Worse, you've been caught making up quotes and lying your ass off in support of your speculation in this very thread. And can't back up any part of your claims with anything more than innuendo and baseless conjecture.

While Miriam Goderich has immediate and direct knowledge of the situation, having prepared the pamphlet herself. She's an eye witness. And the world's best authority on this pamphlet. She explicitly contradicts you.

You have nothing but baseless conjecture of a proven liar. I have eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority. Our sources are not equal.

You're wrong Kaz. The law in 1961 states that if Obama was born in Kenya, his mother was too young to confer U.S. citizenship to baby Barack. She had to be 5 years pass her 14th birtbday to do so. She was 18 when she gave birth but had to be 19 to meet the citizenship law requirements back then. She was 4 month shy of her19th birthday of meeting that requirement.

Save of course that Obama wasn't born in Kenya. But Hawaii.

So I ask again, who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Meriam didn't say, did she?

Meriam did specifically say that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Which of course prompts you to lie and say that Obama told her he was born in Kenya.

Yup. Kaz ignores Miriam Goderich and promptly makes up his own narrative based on exactly jack shit.

Nothing but conjecture, innuendo and baseless speculation.

:lol: that wasn't the lie I was even talking about. Damn, you suck at this.

What can I say? I grew up, you didn't. Eventually playground gets old to adults. Hang in there, you'll get there

Your lie was portraying Wilson as someone who falsely accused Bush of lying because Wilson didn't know about British intelligence, when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence. He was referring to a document he knew about that had been forged, purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq.

I said W told the truth, he said the British reported it to him, they did, and they stuck by it. And they said Wilson didn't know what their intelligence was and they weren't going to tell him. I said Wilson knows nothing.

So when you said, "when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence" that is completely irrelevant to the point I made and has nothing to do with anything I said. What difference would it make what Wilson based his opinion on?

W based his statement on the British and he said that in his statement, Wilson is irrelevant to that

Wilson is irrelevant to the whole thing. No one ever explained so that it made sense why anyone listened to him. Who was he representing and why? Why does his opinion on what the British said matter at all in any way to anyone? Why would anyone send an American who is an opponent of the party in power to verify a British government statement who had zero knowledge of what the British government based that statement on?

I'm going to ask my cousin Sidney to go to Africa and investigate Benghazi, then we can endlessly quote him in the media based on what he learns, sound good? That's who Joe Wilson was, NOBODY. He had no relevant intelligence and he was representing no one of significance. He was completely irrelevant to the whole thing.

That being the question you keep ducking and dodging and evading, who was he? Why does his opinion matter at all?
In regards to Bush's 16 words, you portrayed Wilson as not having knowledge of British intelligence as though that was why Wilson was wrong to think Bush lied. But you're lying. Wilson knew Bush was lying because of a fake document that also formed the basis of those 16 words.

It doesn't matter if Wilson was irrelevant to your point. It's relevant to the thread now because it reaffirms your willingness to lie.

But every claim you have made in regards to Obama and this pamphlet have been nothing more than your speculation- conjecture- or outright lie.

John Adams: Facts are stubborn things

If his bio didn’t say he was born in Kenya, you’d have an argument, unfortunately … it does … The words born in Kenya didn’t write themselves….

But innuendo, speculation and baseless conjecture isn't 'facts'.

While eye witness testimony is most definitely evidence. And that evidence contradicts you.

The words born in Kenya didn’t write themselves….

See- that is not conjecture- it is innuendo- but it isn't conjecture.

Claiming that Obama is responsible for that claim in the bio- that is just pure conjecture- speculation- and ultimately a lie.

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know
Now that's a surprise ... attack those who highlight your habitual lying. :rolleyes:

I said Joe Wilson knows nothing and you keep arguing that means I was talking about him, by saying he didn't know anything. You're an eight year old

You said you never mentioned Wilson

That's a lie, another lie from the liar, you, I never said that. I said I said nothing about him, he's irrelevant. I never analyzed his argument, he's a nobody. I did not say I didn't mention him, I said I'm saying nothing about him or what he said because he's irrelevant.

Once again- your actual words:

No I am pointing out just another flat out lie of yours

Kaz:
OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON.

and before that:

Kaz:
and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge

As shown in red- you did say something about Wilson- and then lied about not saying anything.

Just part of a pattern.

I did not say I did not "mention" him, your quote. I said nothing about him or his claims because I pointed out he is irrelevant to this. Does word parsing actually give you the woody that it seems to give you?

There is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya

Of course there is, his own bio for his own publisher says specifically he was born in Kenya.

And nowhere in that bio does it say that Barack Obama provided that information- and the editor of the pamphlet specifically said he did not.

Once again- there is absolutely no evidence that Barack Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

Just your speculation- conjecture- metamorphized by you into a lie- because of your anti-Obama agenda.

Where would his publisher get it except from him?

I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it. You LOVE to be offended, I'm just helping you be offended, you're welcome
Once again you are just lying.

No, you are lying, you cut the second half of the quote, it’s in green above

LOL....

Yet- that is what you did in your very first post in this thread. No one else did- just you.

Note you cut the second half of the sentence, the relevant half to this

Says the poor soul whose entire argument is conjecture, innuendo and baseless speculation.

If conjecture invalidates an argument, that you've been spewing drivel for days now.

Obviously his birth place started with him, that is not conjecture. Conjecture is that someone changed it before it got to his bio

Says you, citing yourself. And you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Worse, you've been caught making up quotes and lying your ass off in support of your speculation in this very thread. And can't back up any part of your claims with anything more than innuendo and baseless conjecture.

While Miriam Goderich has immediate and direct knowledge of the situation, having prepared the pamphlet herself. She's an eye witness. And the world's best authority on this pamphlet. She explicitly contradicts you.

You have nothing but baseless conjecture of a proven liar. I have eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority. Our sources are not equal.

Where would his birth location have come from except from him?

Forum List

Back