is ted cruz eligible to run ??

So.....who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

It was in his publisher's bio of him

You really need to get over your sick obsession with "birthers." They are wrong, Obama was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya it's irrelevant, he was born an American. He is a shitty President, but he was legitimately elected.

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists nobody gives a shit what they think like Steve McGarrett anyway. Liberals just love to be offended, you are very good at it.

And finally, Obama isn't running again, Sparky. So, get over your sick obsession with the nobodies who think that or we can just keep arguing about the original birther, Obama. Your call
How bizarre? Here you are telling others to get over birfers while yourself, pushing a birfer meme about Obama saying he was born in Kenya. That's quite a contortion.

Don't tell me you actually wasted an hour and 20 minutes of your life watching that?? :ack-1: You know you'll never get that time back, right?

Well I'm not as eager as you to throw my life down the toilet, so I won't be watching it. But I'll be happy to read a few sentences if you can briefly summarize it.

... what's improper about Obama's birth certificate?
Watch it. You asked if there was anything improper about the birth certificate. Your question will be answered in that Maricopa County Sheriff's Office video.

What kind of Sheriff's office only has press conferences and posts video's on Youtube rather than actually you know- do something?
Competent Sheriff's offices that is! It was a live streaming event. I watched it. People recorded it and uploaded it to youtube. Law enforcement agencies have press conferences all the time and afterwards are uploaded on youtube. You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill my little Obama disciple water carrier.
Umm, competent sheriffs make arrests which lead to successful prosecutions. Loser sheriffs boast on YouTube how they could do that if they really, really wanted to.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office hasn't concuded their 2nd investigation yet. And how can Sheriff Arpaio be considered a loser after he's been voted in for his 6th term?
You said he has the proof to take Obama down. Apparently he doesn't if he hasn't pulled the trigger yet. Guess you're wrong that he has proof of Obama's ineligibility. :dunno:

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists

What do you consider "very few percentage wise"? 38% seems like more than "very few" to me...

The ‘birther’ issue has not gone away yet: A new poll surfaces

and this certainly wasn't that long ago...

51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad

If you follow the logic of that, 38% basically said when asked they don't believe as fact he was born in the US. They did not say they believed as fact he was born in Kenya either, they just didn't believe as fact he was born in the US. They did not ask them the other half of the birther criteria at all, which is does it matter? I think he was born in Hawaii, he was just being a pretentious liar. A quarter century later he still is a pretentious liar. But even if he was born in Kenya, he was born an American other than the red tape, so even if I thought he was born in Kenya, I still wouldn't be a birther.

And most of all, what people think is entirely different than the actual birthers who go out and push that he's not legitimately President, of which there are remaining only three people. Steve McGarrett, Donald Trump and I don't know who the third one is. This proves nothing, birthers were mostly irrelevant before, they are entirely irrelevant now.

Liberals just like being offended, and you are good at it. It is now you who can't get over it and move on

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know
Now that's a surprise ... attack those who highlight your habitual lying. :rolleyes:

I said Joe Wilson knows nothing and you keep arguing that means I was talking about him, by saying he didn't know anything. You're an eight year old
No, you putz. I'm arguing that's more evidence you're a liar. You're pathological.

I lied by saying I didn't say anything about him when I said he knows nothing. Gotcha.

You are an idiot, sir

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?

Obama didn't 'admit' he wasn't born in the US. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.

And more importantly, the State of Hawaii says the same thing.

So why would a rational person ignore either?

Yes, he did, he also said he was born in Kenya. I'm not advocating ignoring anything, you are

He did? You're saying that the President said he was born in Kenya? This is your claim? Do you have video of him saying this? Was it in the books he wrote himself?

It was his bio by his publisher, you have convicted Republicans for far, far less

You really need to get over your sick obsession with "birthers." They are wrong, Obama was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya it's irrelevant, he was born an American. He is a shitty President, but he was legitimately elected.

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists nobody gives a shit what they think like Steve McGarrett anyway. Liberals just love to be offended, you are very good at it.

And finally, Obama isn't running again, Sparky. So, get over your sick obsession with the nobodies who think that or we can just keep arguing about the original birther, Obama. Your call
How bizarre? Here you are telling others to get over birfers while yourself, pushing a birfer meme about Obama saying he was born in Kenya. That's quite a contortion.

I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it. You LOVE to be offended, I'm just helping you be offended, you're welcome

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know
Now that's a surprise ... attack those who highlight your habitual lying. :rolleyes:

I said Joe Wilson knows nothing and you keep arguing that means I was talking about him, by saying he didn't know anything. You're an eight year old
No, you putz. I'm arguing that's more evidence you're a liar. You're pathological.

I lied by saying I didn't say anything about him when I said he knows nothing. Gotcha.

You are an idiot, sir
:lol: that wasn't the lie I was even talking about. Damn, you suck at this.

Your lie was portraying Wilson as someone who falsely accused Bush of lying because Wilson didn't know about British intelligence, when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence. He was referring to a document he knew about that had been forged, purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq.

I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it. You LOVE to be offended, I'm just helping you be offended, you're welcome
Of course you don't. And rational people only respond to those who bring up birfer nonsense. Seems we have a chicken/egg conundrum here. :dunno:

So I actually made the effort to go through this thread to see who injected that pamphlet into it. I made it to post #32 when it was first mentioned.

Can you guess you authored post #32?

Here's a clue for ya ... post #32 was submitted by a pathological liar who just got caught telling yet another lie in post #346.

:lol: that wasn't the lie I was even talking about. Damn, you suck at this.

What can I say? I grew up, you didn't. Eventually playground gets old to adults. Hang in there, you'll get there

Your lie was portraying Wilson as someone who falsely accused Bush of lying because Wilson didn't know about British intelligence, when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence. He was referring to a document he knew about that had been forged, purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq.

I said W told the truth, he said the British reported it to him, they did, and they stuck by it. And they said Wilson didn't know what their intelligence was and they weren't going to tell him. I said Wilson knows nothing.

So when you said, "when the truth is, Wilson wasn't referring to British intelligence" that is completely irrelevant to the point I made and has nothing to do with anything I said. What difference would it make what Wilson based his opinion on?

W based his statement on the British and he said that in his statement, Wilson is irrelevant to that

Wilson is irrelevant to the whole thing. No one ever explained so that it made sense why anyone listened to him. Who was he representing and why? Why does his opinion on what the British said matter at all in any way to anyone? Why would anyone send an American who is an opponent of the party in power to verify a British government statement who had zero knowledge of what the British government based that statement on?

I'm going to ask my cousin Sidney to go to Africa and investigate Benghazi, then we can endlessly quote him in the media based on what he learns, sound good? That's who Joe Wilson was, NOBODY. He had no relevant intelligence and he was representing no one of significance. He was completely irrelevant to the whole thing.

That being the question you keep ducking and dodging and evading, who was he? Why does his opinion matter at all?

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists

What do you consider "very few percentage wise"? 38% seems like more than "very few" to me...

The ‘birther’ issue has not gone away yet: A new poll surfaces

and this certainly wasn't that long ago...

51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad

If you follow the logic of that, 38% basically said when asked they don't believe as fact he was born in the US. They did not say they believed as fact he was born in Kenya either, they just didn't believe as fact he was born in the US. They did not ask them the other half of the birther criteria at all, which is does it matter? I think he was born in Hawaii, he was just being a pretentious liar. A quarter century later he still is a pretentious liar. But even if he was born in Kenya, he was born an American other than the red tape, so even if I thought he was born in Kenya, I still wouldn't be a birther.

And most of all, what people think is entirely different than the actual birthers who go out and push that he's not legitimately President, of which there are remaining only three people. Steve McGarrett, Donald Trump and I don't know who the third one is. This proves nothing, birthers were mostly irrelevant before, they are entirely irrelevant now.

Liberals just like being offended, and you are good at it. It is now you who can't get over it and move on

You made a claim, I proved it false. There are a lot more than a paltry few birthers running around.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?

Obama didn't 'admit' he wasn't born in the US. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.

And more importantly, the State of Hawaii says the same thing.

So why would a rational person ignore either?

Yes, he did, he also said he was born in Kenya. I'm not advocating ignoring anything, you are

He did? You're saying that the President said he was born in Kenya? This is your claim? Do you have video of him saying this? Was it in the books he wrote himself?

It was his bio by his publisher, you have convicted Republicans for far, far less

You didn't say that. You again made a false claim. You made the claim that the President himself said it. The President never said he was born in Kenya, a publisher misinterpreted a synopsis.

kaz said:
I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it
So I actually made the effort to go through this thread to see who injected that pamphlet into it. I made it to post #32 when it was first mentioned.

Here's a clue for ya ... post #32 was submitted by a pathological liar who just got caught telling yet another lie in post #346.

Are you lying or are you just that stupid? I"m going with stupid. Here is post #32, moron, exactly what I said, I was responding to your drivel with it

Rafael is eligible to be President.

The birthers have brain stems that make them barely eligible to breathe.
Agreed, none more so than Obama, the original birther

You didn't say that. You again made a false claim. You made the claim that the President himself said it. The President never said he was born in Kenya, a publisher misinterpreted a synopsis.

That is pure conjecture on your part

kaz said:
I never bring up his claim he was born in Kenya, I only respond to your drivel with it

Are you lying or are you just that stupid? I"m going with stupid. Here is post #32, moron, exactly what I said, I was responding to your drivel with it

You really are pathological to think you can fool anyone into believing you weren't talking about the pamphlet when you referred to Obama as "the original birther." :cuckoo:

kaz said:

You really are pathological to think you can fool anyone into believing you weren't talking about the pamphlet when you referred to Obama as "the original birther." :cuckoo:

My God you are stupid, you can't read a post. Of course I was referring to the pamphlet, moron, that wasn't what I said. I said I only bring it up in response to you people starting up on birthers. Why do you think I made that part green? What an idiot

As the founders demonstrated when they extended natural born status to the children born abroad to US citizens in the Naturalization Act of 1790, natural born status can be extended legislatively.

Under our current law, there's only two kinds of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth), and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind.

Cruz was a citizen at birth. Thus, he's natural born.

The Constitution is clear............and overrides legislative law...as you have so often pompously stated elsewhere.

The constittuion is clear on the meaning of natural born citizen? Really? Then show me where it is defined.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Just highlight the part where the definition is offered, or any mention of it 'overriding legislative law' is made. Because I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists and you imagined it all.

The founders demonstrated that you can in fact legislate natural born status when they extended recognition of natural born status to children born outside the US to US citizens. They did so in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

And if they can legislatively extend natural born status, so can we.

If you believe the constitution prohibits this, then show us the prohibition. You'll find there's no definition of natural born, no restrictions on the term, no caveats to its meaning, nothing. Just demolishing your assertion that the constitution is 'clear' on the topic of natural born status or its meaning.

The constitution is silent on the topic.

You have a lot of trouble with common sense definitions dont you.......

Anyway why do you care....my impression is that your a democratic party loyalist anyway.

Couldn't find any definition of 'natural born citizen' in the constitution, could you? So the 'constitution is clear'.......but the constitution doesn't offer any clarity whatsoever to the meaning of natural born.

Perhaps 'clear' doesn't mean what you think it means.

definition?...lol..... what possibly could it mean..... natural born as opposed to unnaturally born?.... yes they wanted it specified that a supernatural being couldnt be president. Just in case superman did show up.

Last edited:
can you elaborate on that please ?? it's it in the neighborhood of "verbal contract" or taking the 5th ??

I merely mean that unlike the situation with Obama...Cruz admits he wasn't born here.

With Obama's 'situation' being that its both he and the State of Hawaii that affirm that Obama was born here.
im not arguing that

Forum List

Back