is ted cruz eligible to run ??

if Hussein Obama is President even without a proper birth certificate...

Yes, Cruz can become Prez! :)
What's improper about Obama's birth certificate??
For starters, watch and pay close attention.

sheriff arpaio obama birth certificate - YouTube
Don't tell me you actually wasted an hour and 20 minutes of your life watching that?? :ack-1: You know you'll never get that time back, right?

Well I'm not as eager as you to throw my life down the toilet, so I won't be watching it. But I'll be happy to read a few sentences if you can briefly summarize it.

... what's improper about Obama's birth certificate?
Watch it. You asked if there was anything improper about the birth certificate. Your question will be answered in that Maricopa County Sheriff's Office video.

What kind of Sheriff's office only has press conferences and posts video's on Youtube rather than actually you know- do something?
Competent Sheriff's offices that is! It was a live streaming event. I watched it. People recorded it and uploaded it to youtube. Law enforcement agencies have press conferences all the time and afterwards are uploaded on youtube. You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill my little Obama disciple water carrier.

Rafael Edward Cruz?

We haven't seen his birth certificate..
Another lie. He released it in 2013.

cruz_thumb%25255B8%25255D.jpg

Don't tell me you actually wasted an hour and 20 minutes of your life watching that?? :ack-1: You know you'll never get that time back, right?

Well I'm not as eager as you to throw my life down the toilet, so I won't be watching it. But I'll be happy to read a few sentences if you can briefly summarize it.

Watch it. You asked if there was anything improper about the birth certificate. Your question will be answered in that Maricopa County Sheriff's Office video.

What kind of Sheriff's office only has press conferences and posts video's on Youtube rather than actually you know- do something?
Yes, because Joe the Sheriff can prove Obama's not eligible to be president; but he's choosing not to because he doesn't want Donald Trump's $50 million reward. Or maybe he doesn't want to become so famous, his name will be taught in public schools 1,000 years from now?

Competent Sheriff's offices that is! It was a live streaming event. I watched it. People recorded it and uploaded it to youtube. Law enforcement agencies have press conferences all the time and afterwards are uploaded on youtube. You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill my little Obama disciple water carrier.

Really? Tell us how competent this office is?
What has the office produced?
  • a press conference
thats it

No indictment.
No submission of evidence to a DA
No submission of evidence to a Grand Jury
No submission of evidence to a State AG
No submission of evidence to the FBI

The 'office' has produced nothing and filed no complaint with any person or office that a legitimate Sheriff's office would do.

Thats because this is just a money making effort for a former used car salesman that has no other means of support.

Rafael Edward Cruz?

We haven't seen his birth certificate..
Another lie. He released it in 2013.

cruz_thumb%25255B8%25255D.jpg

Are you sure that is his birth certificate?

Has Alberta confirmed it is an authentic birth Certificate? Especially since it says 'Certificate of Birth' not Birth Certificate.

LOL....sorry- I had forgotten that Cruz had provided his Canadian Birth Certificate.

who wants an Indonesian Muslim Prez in US?

LOL

well you have one LOL :lmao::lmao:

USA is dead!

THe USA the whole world knew

IS NO MORE.

RIP. so sad...sad

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?
. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.
And tons of sources say he was Kenyan born, especially up until 2007 and that was before the Harvard 1991Born In Kenya pamphlet was discovered and released in the summer of 2012. Take for instance this picture taken of a calender on a wall in his Kenyan grandmothers home while she was being interviewed during the 08 campaign. Check out the date on it.

kenyanwonderboy.jpg

His Kenyan Grandmother said about 5 times in that interview that he was born in Hawaii. I'd be happy to compare your 'edited for Birthers' version with the full version if you'd like. Worse, years before the interview, she is quoted in an newspaper article as learning of Obama's birth by letter 6 month after he was born.

So Obama's grandmother just destroys your conspiracy.

So far its that Dystel literary agency pamphlet and......jack shit. There are literally hundreds of references to Obama being born in Hawaii. And one that doesn't.

And the kicker? The part that rightly earns birther ridicule? The State of Hawaii confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. Point, set and match.

Then my question won't get answered because I'm not investing an hour and 20 minutes of my life for that. If you can't summarize it in a few brief sentences, I'll just figure there's nothing in it worth mentioning.

The State of Hawaii already confirmed that the information on the image of the LFBC is accurate and matches their original records.

Stephen insists that the original records were forged. But even a bribe taking, corrupt piece of lying shit like Mike Zullo won't make that accusation. No one does.....save Stephen. Citing himself.

And I'm gonna go with Hawaii on its own vital documents over some random dip on the internet.

Umm, competent sheriffs make arrests which lead to successful prosecutions. Loser sheriffs boast on YouTube how they could do that if they really, really wanted to.

Umm, competent sheriffs make arrests which lead to successful prosecutions. Loser sheriffs boast on YouTube how they could do that if they really, really wanted to.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office hasn't concuded their 2nd investigation yet. And how can Sheriff Arpaio be considered a loser after he's been voted in for his 6th term?

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office hasn't concuded their 2nd investigation yet. And how can Sheriff Arpaio be considered a loser after he's been voted in for his 6th term?

Actually, they've released no official report of any kind. No interim report. Nothing.

Its been 3 years, going on 4. For fuck's sake, the 911 commission report didn't take this long.

When are you going to admit that you've been duped.

So.....who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

It was in his publisher's bio of him

You really need to get over your sick obsession with "birthers." They are wrong, Obama was born in Hawaii and even if he was born in Kenya it's irrelevant, he was born an American. He is a shitty President, but he was legitimately elected.

The reality is that there are actually percentage wise very few birthers and most of them are the lunatic fringe racists nobody gives a shit what they think like Steve McGarrett anyway. Liberals just love to be offended, you are very good at it.

And finally, Obama isn't running again, Sparky. So, get over your sick obsession with the nobodies who think that or we can just keep arguing about the original birther, Obama. Your call

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?

Obama didn't 'admit' he wasn't born in the US. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.

And more importantly, the State of Hawaii says the same thing.

So why would a rational person ignore either?

Yes, he did, he also said he was born in Kenya. I'm not advocating ignoring anything, you are

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know
Now that's a surprise ... attack those who highlight your habitual lying. :rolleyes:

I said Joe Wilson knows nothing and you keep arguing that means I was talking about him, by saying he didn't know anything. You're an eight year old
No, you putz. I'm arguing that's more evidence you're a liar. You're pathological.

Obama didn't 'admit' he wasn't born in the US. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.

And more importantly, the State of Hawaii says the same thing.

So why would a rational person ignore either?

Yes, he did, he also said he was born in Kenya. I'm not advocating ignoring anything, you are

He did? You're saying that the President said he was born in Kenya? This is your claim? Do you have video of him saying this? Was it in the books he wrote himself?

Forum List

Back