is ted cruz eligible to run ??

kaz said:
Obama's the liar.

I say he is born in Hawaii. That wasn’t the point of that post, you whiffed on it like you always do
You say that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

No, I said “I” say he was born in Hawaii. Here’s how you know that, I said “I say he is born in Hawaii.” You really do struggle with reading comprehension

Obama has always publicly stated he was born in Hawaii.

When he said for a bio to publicize himself, that was “publicly” stating he was born in Kenya, sorry Skippy

Of course you never said anything about him :rolleyes: ...

"If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that." - kaz

I swear, your lying is pathological. :eek: You should seek professional help.

I responded to your point. I am saying I didn't bring him up as relevant to anything.

For the third time, why is Wilson relevant to any of this?
You just got caught lying again. :eusa_doh: you denied saying anything about him; meanwhile, I was able to quote you talking about him.

And the relevance is that you're prodding others to acknowledge Bush didn't lie (after you falsely accused skylar of saying Bush lied) based on Britain standing by their intelligence which Wilson had no knowledge of.

For the fourth time, why is Wilson relevant to the discussion? What made his opinion matter? I say he's irrelevant because I know of nothing that makes his opinion relevant. Stop evading and answer the question

Kaz is doing his little happy dance at managing to promote a new strawman to distract from his false claims about Obama.
With lies about Joe Wilson. :lol:

Seems no matter what the topic, rest assured, kaz is lying.

Lies about Joe Wilson? You keep talking about Joe Wilson, I say I see zero reason he is relevant.

For the fifth time since you do keep talking about him, WHY IS HE RELEVANT? What makes him relevant to the discussion? What role did he have that was relevant? What makes him knowledgeable about anything related to the issue?

When danger reared it's ugly head, Faun raised his tail and fled...

Answer the question. Stop running away and hiding

"If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that." - kaz

I responded to your point. I am saying I didn't bring him up as relevant to anything.

You just got caught lying again. :eusa_doh: you denied saying anything about him; meanwhile, I was able to quote you talking about him.

And the relevance is that you're prodding others to acknowledge Bush didn't lie (after you falsely accused skylar of saying Bush lied) based on Britain standing by their intelligence which Wilson had no knowledge of.

For the fourth time, why is Wilson relevant to the discussion? What made his opinion matter? I say he's irrelevant because I know of nothing that makes his opinion relevant. Stop evading and answer the question
First of all, the OP is about Cruz, not Obama. The discussion morphed into one about Obama and a pamphlet claiming he was born in Kenya. Happens all the time.

At any rate, like it or not, your credibility has been called into question by some posters here (myself included) based on your repeated claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya, which you cannot prove.

Lending to the evidence that you're a habitual liar, was a post of yours ascribing the position that Bush lied to another poster who apparently made no such claim.

This is where Wilson comes in...

YOU injected Wilson into the discussion when you cited him as an example of someone who you claim spoke out about something (British intelligence) he too had no knowledge of.

This is where the relevance of Wilson comes in...

Your claim that Wilson referred to British intelligence is a lie. Since your credibility appears to be of no value to you, showing that you lied about Wilson, like you lied about skylar, like you lied about Obama, is yet more evidence that you're a pathological liar -- which is relevant in impeaching your claims that Obama lied about his place of birth.

Capiche?

Oh, and then you lied again denying you ever said anything about Wilson. :rolleyes:

kaz said:
Obama's the liar.

I say he is born in Hawaii. That wasn’t the point of that post, you whiffed on it like you always do
You say that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

No, I said “I” say he was born in Hawaii. Here’s how you know that, I said “I say he is born in Hawaii.” You really do struggle with reading comprehension

Obama has always publicly stated he was born in Hawaii.

When he said for a bio to publicize himself, that was “publicly” stating he was born in Kenya, sorry Skippy

As usual- you are just lying again about Obama stating he was born in Kenya.

Obama has never publicly stated he was born in Kenya.
There is no evidence that Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya, either publicly or privately

Just your continued lie as part of your anti-Obama agenda.

And you focused on the wrong word. The KEY word was, "liar." Which you have firmly established yourself to be. Like your claim about Wilson not knowing what the source was behind British intelligence's citation of Iraq seeking Uranium -- year's a bald-faced lie since Wilson was referring to the already publicized forged document, not from British intelligence as you falsely portray.

Just think ... if you had facts on your side, you wouldn't feel the need to lie all the time.

OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON. I asked you why he is relevant, I know of no reason that he is. What difference does anything he said make? What makes him relevant to the whole discussion? I know of no reason that he is relevant, which is why I said nothing about him.

You just repeated your strawman I said something about him and ignored the question why he or anything he said is relevant to this

What is amusing about Kaz is that he makes it so easy

KAZ:
3) Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Here is a Kaz twofer- first he lied about Skylar calling the British PM liars and then he goes on to lie about not saying anything about Joe Wilson.

And you focused on the wrong word. The KEY word was, "liar." Which you have firmly established yourself to be. Like your claim about Wilson not knowing what the source was behind British intelligence's citation of Iraq seeking Uranium -- year's a bald-faced lie since Wilson was referring to the already publicized forged document, not from British intelligence as you falsely portray.

Just think ... if you had facts on your side, you wouldn't feel the need to lie all the time.

OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON. I asked you why he is relevant, I know of no reason that he is. What difference does anything he said make? What makes him relevant to the whole discussion? I know of no reason that he is relevant, which is why I said nothing about him.

You just repeated your strawman I said something about him and ignored the question why he or anything he said is relevant to this

What is amusing about Kaz is that he makes it so easy

KAZ:
3) Why do you accept a half story from a fact checker who by her own statement can't fact check a blurb when fact checking is her job on blind faith and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge of what they based their intelligence on? Hypocrisy much?

Here is a Kaz twofer- first he lied about Skylar calling the British PM liars and then he goes on to lie about not saying anything about Joe Wilson.

OK, I said he doesn't know what he's talking about. And somehow in your twisted mind that means I brought up I think Joe Wilson is relevant? That I said he doesn't know what he's talking about?

First of all, the OP is about Cruz, not Obama. The discussion morphed into one about Obama and a pamphlet claiming he was born in Kenya. Happens all the time.

At any rate, like it or not, your credibility has been called into question by some posters here (myself included) based on your repeated claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya, which you cannot prove.

Lending to the evidence that you're a habitual liar, was a post of yours ascribing the position that Bush lied to another poster who apparently made no such claim.

YOU injected Wilson into the discussion when you cited him as an example of someone who you claim spoke out about something (British intelligence) he too had no knowledge of.

Your claim that Wilson referred to British intelligence is a lie. Since your credibility appears to be of no value to you, showing that you lied about Wilson, like you lied about skylar, like you lied about Obama, is yet more evidence that you're a pathological liar -- which is relevant in impeaching your claims that Obama lied about his place of birth.

Capiche?

Oh, and then you lied again denying you ever said anything about Wilson. :rolleyes:

This actually sounds good to you? The three of you with your hands down each others pants moaning?

I said Joe Wilson didn't know what he was talking about, I said there is nothing relevant about him

Capiche?

This actually sounds good to you? The three of you with your hands down each others pants moaning?

I said Joe Wilson didn't know what he was talking about, I said there is nothing relevant about him

Actually you said two things:
OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON.

and before that:

and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge

It is pretty clear you did indeed say 'anything' about Joe Wilson.

Capiche?

and before that:

and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge

So that's your argument? That when I said he has zero knowledge I was talking about him? That he has no knowledge?

No wonder I didn't get what you morons were saying. Well kaz, when you said he knows nothing and asked why he's relevant, what you were saying was he's an expert and we should listen to him. Gotcha

Capiche?

and before that:

So that's your argument? That when I said he has zero knowledge I was talking about him? That he has no knowledge?

No wonder I didn't get what you morons were saying. Well kaz, when you said he knows nothing and asked why he's relevant, what you were saying was he's an expert and we should listen to him. Gotcha

No I am pointing out just another flat out lie of yours

Kaz:

and before that:

As shown in red- you did say something about Wilson- and then lied about not saying anything.

Just part of a pattern.

Capiche?

I guess I have to repeat myself. :dunno:

You lied about Wilson. That makes him relevant here because your pathological lying has become evidence in demonstrating Obama never mentioned his place of birth to anyone involved with producing that pamphlet about him.

Do you understand now or do you need me to repeat myself again?

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.
can you elaborate on that please ?? it's it in the neighborhood of "verbal contract" or taking the 5th ??

I merely mean that unlike the situation with Obama...Cruz admits he wasn't born here.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Why should news organizations agree with you- rather the large body of people who believe he is eligible?

Well they should at least put an asterisk up every damn time they mention his ineligible ass as a candidate.
roger marris

Roger Maris - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Roger Maris and the Myth of the Asterisk Village Voice

you notice without the steroids, nobody is hitting seventy home runs anymore.

no they were more informative than an asterisk (162 G/S), The modern news media should take a hint.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuihbbnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Capiche?

You lied about Wilson. That makes him relevant here because your pathological lying has become evidence in demonstrating Obama never mentioned his place of birth to anyone involved with producing that pamphlet about him.

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know

As the founders demonstrated when they extended natural born status to the children born abroad to US citizens in the Naturalization Act of 1790, natural born status can be extended legislatively.

Under our current law, there's only two kinds of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth), and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind.

Cruz was a citizen at birth. Thus, he's natural born.

The Constitution is clear............and overrides legislative law...as you have so often pompously stated elsewhere.

The constittuion is clear on the meaning of natural born citizen? Really? Then show me where it is defined.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Just highlight the part where the definition is offered, or any mention of it 'overriding legislative law' is made. Because I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists and you imagined it all.

The founders demonstrated that you can in fact legislate natural born status when they extended recognition of natural born status to children born outside the US to US citizens. They did so in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

And if they can legislatively extend natural born status, so can we.

If you believe the constitution prohibits this, then show us the prohibition. You'll find there's no definition of natural born, no restrictions on the term, no caveats to its meaning, nothing. Just demolishing your assertion that the constitution is 'clear' on the topic of natural born status or its meaning.

The constitution is silent on the topic.

You have a lot of trouble with common sense definitions dont you.......

Anyway why do you care....my impression is that your a democratic party loyalist anyway.

Couldn't find any definition of 'natural born citizen' in the constitution, could you? So the 'constitution is clear'.......but the constitution doesn't offer any clarity whatsoever to the meaning of natural born.

Perhaps 'clear' doesn't mean what you think it means.

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.
the hits keep on coming... this is your argument ??, that she's the best factchecker on that pamphlet ? U should hear yourself obot.

Its a simple question: Can you name a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

Either you have a source, or you don't. And as your odd focus on me rather a better source elegantly demonstrates.......you have no one.

Try again, birther.
you're missing the whole point skylar.

I'm really not. As the 'point' is innuedo, speculation and a glorious lack of evidence backing either. While I have an eye witness and world's leading authority on the matter contradicting you.

So.....who has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuihbbnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Capiche?

When you guys end your circle jerk let me know
Now that's a surprise ... attack those who highlight your habitual lying. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
if Hussein Obama is President even without a proper birth certificate...

Yes, Cruz can become Prez! :)

Forum List

Back