is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?

She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who wrote it. She also didn't explain how she failed to fact check a blurb with 12 facts in it when that was her job. She explained nothing.

You're making up quotes again. Here's what Miriam Goderich actually said:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Ignore as you wish. But her statement doesn't magically change to match whatever batshit conspiracy you're schucking this time.

You just posted t quote that says and doesn't say exactly what I said. She said "it was a fact checking error by me." She didn't fact check it, she didn't say who wrote it and she didn't say WHY she didn't fact check it. Exactly what I said? Illiteracy sucks, doesn't it? Maybe you can sound out the words or get someone to read it to you
maybe she could work at factcheck dot org. maybe she does.

no... wait... snopes........................

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Because she told a half story.

In comparison to what? Your completely made up narrative where you can't back anything you've said but only offer us innuendo and speculation?

This is Miriam Goderich's account:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

And she utterly destroys your little 'Obama was the first Birther' piece of batshit. All you can do is ignore Miriam and make up whatever you want.

What you can't do is make your imagination anything but speculation and innuendo. Backed by nothing.

Here are things she didn't asnwer:

1) Who did say he was born in Kenya? All she said was she didn't fact check it

2) Why did they say he was born in Kenya?

3) Why didn't she fact check it? It was her job, there were 12 facts in the bio. How could she possibly fail to fact check a one paragraph blurb when her job was fact checking?

Again, if you did not know the answer to those questions, you'd want answers to dispel the questions. You don't want answers, you know what would come of it. She was run to by the White House and the liberal media and she came up with a statement you decided to work with because you didn't want to know more
When Breitbart went public with the pamphlet and Drudge Report published it on their website headline, it caused a viral stir on the internet. Within a couple of hours NBC news issued a report stating they contacted Miriam Goderich and read her prepared statement saying it was a factchecking error. There was no follow up story and Goderich went silent refusing to give interviews. It's amazing she remembered that single factchecking error in 1991and had a prepared statement ready for the media..........just in case they got in touch with her by phone that day.

And what day did Breitbart drop the story?
his last one.

LOL The ones who screamed "Birthers!!!!" are now what they screamed....birthers
Huh? The loudest voice I hear about Cruz's ineligibility is coming from the right.
wait till after the democrat party convention. then we'll see some sparks.
this is too good to waste. but yeah it has always applied equally to to every faction.
Whether or not that happens remains to be seen. Meanwhile, anyone claiming it's the left protesting Cruz's eligibility is fucking insane.
i contacted marco rubio again this morning, waiting to hear back.

has cruz mentioned "natural born" ?? those words will be uttered,
soon. it has to come up.

you know the clintons are working on it.

birther of the new American grandfather clause, and senator obama is the grandfather.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?
Interesting that you keep lying to further your anti-Obama agenda.

Why should news organizations agree with you- rather the large body of people who believe he is eligible?

Well they should at least put an asterisk up every damn time they mention his ineligible ass as a candidate.
roger marris

Roger Maris - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Roger Maris and the Myth of the Asterisk Village Voice

you notice without the steroids, nobody is hitting seventy home runs anymore.

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

the hits keep on coming... this is your argument ??, that she's the best factchecker on that pamphlet ? U should hear yourself obot.

Its a simple question: Can you name a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

Either you have a source, or you don't. And as your odd focus on me rather a better source elegantly demonstrates.......you have no one.

Try again, birther.
you're missing the whole point skylar.
Oh? What's the whole point then?

And Kaz has succeeded in his goal of derailing the thread from his lies about Obama to British Intelligence and some wierd ass other attack on the left.
well, it's my thread and i think he's great. and quite frankly, i think you have some of it coming.
but, you guys are a lot more professional sounding up here, than when you stomp around in conspired theory. yes, that is a compliment.

Last edited:
Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

the hits keep on coming... this is your argument ??, that she's the best factchecker on that pamphlet ? U should hear yourself obot.

Its a simple question: Can you name a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

Either you have a source, or you don't. And as your odd focus on me rather a better source elegantly demonstrates.......you have no one.

Try again, birther.
you're missing the whole point skylar.
Oh? What's the whole point then?
many shades of grey.(not the pervy kind).. there are so many made up sources..

this discussion is about just one or two of the multi faceted provenance.. someone said... "glossed over"... that pretty well describes it.

C'mon, you proven yourself to be quite the rightie liar

I accept your challenge. Let’s see who’s more the sycophant of a party.

1) I voted for one Republican in the last six presidential elections (and I voted in them all)

2) I am pro-choice, against the war on drugs and think all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia and government should eliminate all other morality laws including gay sex sodomy laws.

3) I oppose the wars in the middle east, think we should leave the middle east militarily entirely and we should slash our military budget by a half and make it defensive focused

Your turn, since I’m a rightie shill, what does that make you to the left? LOL, what a tool
WTF? Who said only Republicans are righties? Many Libertarians are righties as well as many Independents. Righties often run in parties other than Republican to offer another choice to the electorate. Furthermore, I am on the left. I don't hide that or pretend that I'm not.

And you focused on the wrong word. The KEY word was, "liar." Which you have firmly established yourself to be. Like your claim about Wilson not knowing what the source was behind British intelligence's citation of Iraq seeking Uranium -- year's a bald-faced lie since Wilson was referring to the already publicized forged document, not from British intelligence as you falsely portray.

Just think ... if you had facts on your side, you wouldn't feel the need to lie all the time. :thup:

Obama's the liar.

I say he is born in Hawaii. That wasn’t the point of that post, you whiffed on it like you always do

C'mon, you proven yourself to be quite the rightie liar

I accept your challenge. Let’s see who’s more the sycophant of a party.

1) I voted for one Republican in the last six presidential elections (and I voted in them all)

2) I am pro-choice, against the war on drugs and think all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia and government should eliminate all other morality laws including gay sex sodomy laws.

3) I oppose the wars in the middle east, think we should leave the middle east militarily entirely and we should slash our military budget by a half and make it defensive focused

Your turn, since I’m a rightie shill, what does that make you to the left? LOL, what a tool
WTF? Who said only Republicans are righties? Many Libertarians are righties as well as many Independents. Righties often run in parties other than Republican to offer another choice to the electorate.

And "rightings" think bullets 2 and 3? Playing dumb isn't a good idea for you. Seriously.

Furthermore, I am on the left. I don't hide that or pretend that I'm not.

I say I"m a libertarian, tell me what is misleading about that

And you focused on the wrong word. The KEY word was, "liar." Which you have firmly established yourself to be. Like your claim about Wilson not knowing what the source was behind British intelligence's citation of Iraq seeking Uranium -- year's a bald-faced lie since Wilson was referring to the already publicized forged document, not from British intelligence as you falsely portray.

Just think ... if you had facts on your side, you wouldn't feel the need to lie all the time.

OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON. I asked you why he is relevant, I know of no reason that he is. What difference does anything he said make? What makes him relevant to the whole discussion? I know of no reason that he is relevant, which is why I said nothing about him.

You just repeated your strawman I said something about him and ignored the question why he or anything he said is relevant to this

Wrong (or lying). It was our government which said British intelligence wasn't the only source

No, you’re wrong (or lying). The British said the intelligence was based on “extra material, separate and independent from that of the US.”

Another source was a forged document purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq. The same document Wilson referred to.

Who was Joe Wilson? I don’t mean who was he physically, I mean what relevance was he? No one ever explained that so it made any sense. Who sent him? Why? What relevance did he have to the process? Why is he relevant to the discussion?

You are lying when you claim Wilson was referring to British intelligence.

You lie because you're a sycophantic liar

You are lying when you claim I was referring to Wilson, Wilson was an irrelevant nobody and I said nothing about him or his claims, you did.

You lie because you're a sycophantic (sic) liar
Of course you never said anything about Wilson :rolleyes: ...

"If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that." - kaz

I swear, your lying is pathological. :eek: You should seek professional help.

Of course you never said anything about him :rolleyes: ...

"If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that." - kaz

I responded to your point. I am saying I didn't bring him up as relevant to anything.

For the third time, why is Wilson relevant to any of this?

Obama's the liar.

I say he is born in Hawaii. That wasn’t the point of that post, you whiffed on it like you always do

You say that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

Obama has always publicly stated he was born in Hawaii.

Kaz is doing his little happy dance at managing to promote a new strawman to distract from his false claims about Obama.

Of course you never said anything about him :rolleyes: ...

I responded to your point. I am saying I didn't bring him up as relevant to anything.

For the third time, why is Wilson relevant to any of this?
You just got caught lying again. :eusa_doh: you denied saying anything about him; meanwhile, I was able to quote you talking about him.

And the relevance is that you're prodding others to acknowledge Bush didn't lie (after you falsely accused skylar of saying Bush lied) based on Britain standing by their intelligence which Wilson had no knowledge of.

Kaz is doing his little happy dance at managing to promote a new strawman to distract from his false claims about Obama.
With lies about Joe Wilson. :lol:

Seems no matter what the topic, rest assured, kaz is lying.

Forum List

Back