is ted cruz eligible to run ??

No- she didn't answer all of your questions- but she did answer the only relevant question- no- Obam did not tell her he was born in Kenya

Which even if you blindly accept that as fact, something you'd never do unless it's what you want to heaer, it still doesn't prove he didn't say it, only that he didn't say it to her

Give us a better source on the content of that pamphlet.

You can't. Which is exactly my point. We have eye witness testimony....vs whatever conspiracy batshit you choose to invent, whatever innuendo you make up, whatever lies you choose to tell. And we've already caught you lying.

So on the basis of direct knowledge, she wins. On the basis of credibility, she wins.

Plus, her story makes sense. Obama's place of birth had already been well established in nationally known papers as Hawaii. This was reported in NY Times, the Chicago Tribune, the LA Times and others.

Well BEFORE the pamphlet.

So what purpose would be served in intentionally listing Obama's place of birth inaccurately when any publisher would be able to look him up in easily via the numerous articles on the man and see the brochure was wrong?

Your narrative doesn't make the slightest sense. And of course is utterly baseless.

Even more telling, what would be served in intentionally listing Obama's place of birth inaccurately for years afterward when his own autobiography cited his place of birth as Hawaii. And his place of birth was cited as Hawaii in numerous other verifiable sources?

Again, it makes no sense.

A mistake is the only plausible explanation left. And of course, the only one backed by actual evidence.
You must really enjoy being Obama's water boy. How proud you must feel along with your sidekick Suranis.

You really enjoy smearing African Americans.

And Jews

And homosexuals.
And don't forget wetbacks. No my Obama water boy, they are the vile evil that has destroyed the moral fabric of this nation.

I will try to remember to include everyone that you hate next time.

Which even if you blindly accept that as fact, something you'd never do unless it's what you want to heaer, it still doesn't prove he didn't say it, only that he didn't say it to her

You can't. Which is exactly my point. We have eye witness testimony....vs whatever conspiracy batshit you choose to invent, whatever innuendo you make up, whatever lies you choose to tell. And we've already caught you lying.

So on the basis of direct knowledge, she wins. On the basis of credibility, she wins.

Plus, her story makes sense. Obama's place of birth had already been well established in nationally known papers as Hawaii. This was reported in NY Times, the Chicago Tribune, the LA Times and others.

So what purpose would be served in intentionally listing Obama's place of birth inaccurately when any publisher would be able to look him up in easily via the numerous articles on the man and see the brochure was wrong?

Your narrative doesn't make the slightest sense. And of course is utterly baseless.

Even more telling, what would be served in intentionally listing Obama's place of birth inaccurately for years afterward when his own autobiography cited his place of birth as Hawaii. And his place of birth was cited as Hawaii in numerous other verifiable sources?

A mistake is the only plausible explanation left. And of course, the only one backed by actual evidence.
You must really enjoy being Obama's water boy. How proud you must feel along with your sidekick Suranis.

And Jews

And homosexuals.
And don't forget wetbacks. No my Obama water boy, they are the vile evil that has destroyed the moral fabric of this nation.

Oh you don't really have to go to that trouble. I really wouldn't want to burden you. But if you insist, then go right ahead. Thank you!

And Jews

And homosexuals.

Oh you don't really have to go to that trouble. I really wouldn't want to burden you. But if you insist, then go right ahead. Thank you!

Yeah, Sy.....its an enormous list.

You might save yourself some time and ask for the list of the folks he doesn't hate.

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

I don't think exactly means what you think it means. This is your third and final chance to quote me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

If you can't quote me, you'l have to admit you made it up.

And if you're lying about quotes that have never been made, why would I believe you over Miriam Goderich?

If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that.

However, you are a mindless liberal drone who ever deviates from the Democratic party, so I don't believe you. And that you want me to research your position when you are sitting right here on your lard ass being evasive certainly indicates that you are not answering the question so you can have it both ways.

Are you consistent? Meriam stands behind her story that she's an incompetent fact checker but we can implicitly trust her even when she gives a round about half answer to the point? You in fact won't give any answer to the question.

Answer the question, Meriam
WTF are you talking about? The administration admitted Bush's statement was not based solely on British intelligence. It was partly based on a document purporting a potential sale of Uranium to Iraq which proved to be a forgery. This shit is more than 10 years old and you sycophants still cannot stop lying about it. :eusa_doh:

LOL The ones who screamed "Birthers!!!!" are now what they screamed....birthers
Huh? The loudest voice I hear about Cruz's ineligibility is coming from the right.
wait till after the democrat party convention. then we'll see some sparks.
this is too good to waste. but yeah it has always applied equally to to every faction.
Whether or not that happens remains to be seen. Meanwhile, anyone claiming it's the left protesting Cruz's eligibility is fucking insane.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

As the founders demonstrated when they extended natural born status to the children born abroad to US citizens in the Naturalization Act of 1790, natural born status can be extended legislatively.

Under our current law, there's only two kinds of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth), and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind.

Cruz was a citizen at birth. Thus, he's natural born.

The Constitution is clear............and overrides legislative law...as you have so often pompously stated elsewhere.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Why should news organizations agree with you- rather the large body of people who believe he is eligible?

Well they should at least put an asterisk up every damn time they mention his ineligible ass as a candidate.

As the founders demonstrated when they extended natural born status to the children born abroad to US citizens in the Naturalization Act of 1790, natural born status can be extended legislatively.

Under our current law, there's only two kinds of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth), and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind.

The Constitution is clear............and overrides legislative law...as you have so often pompously stated elsewhere.

The constittuion is clear on the meaning of natural born citizen? Really? Then show me where it is defined.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Just highlight the part where the definition is offered, or any mention of it 'overriding legislative law' is made. Because I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists and you imagined it all.

The founders demonstrated that you can in fact legislate natural born status when they extended recognition of natural born status to children born outside the US to US citizens. They did so in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

And if they can legislatively extend natural born status, so can we.

If you believe the constitution prohibits this, then show us the prohibition. You'll find there's no definition of natural born, no restrictions on the term, no caveats to its meaning, nothing. Just demolishing your assertion that the constitution is 'clear' on the topic of natural born status or its meaning.

The constitution is silent on the topic.

The constittuion is clear on the meaning of natural born citizen? Really? Then show me where it is defined.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Just highlight the part where the definition is offered, or any mention of it 'overriding legislative law' is made. Because I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists and you imagined it all.

The founders demonstrated that you can in fact legislate natural born status when they extended recognition of natural born status to children born outside the US to US citizens. They did so in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

And if they can legislatively extend natural born status, so can we.

If you believe the constitution prohibits this, then show us the prohibition. You'll find there's no definition of natural born, no restrictions on the term, no caveats to its meaning, nothing. Just demolishing your assertion that the constitution is 'clear' on the topic of natural born status or its meaning.

The constitution is silent on the topic.

You have a lot of trouble with common sense definitions dont you.......

Anyway why do you care....my impression is that your a democratic party loyalist anyway.

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

I don't think exactly means what you think it means. This is your third and final chance to quote me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

If you can't quote me, you'l have to admit you made it up.

And if you're lying about quotes that have never been made, why would I believe you over Miriam Goderich?

If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that.

However, you are a mindless liberal drone who ever deviates from the Democratic party, so I don't believe you. And that you want me to research your position when you are sitting right here on your lard ass being evasive certainly indicates that you are not answering the question so you can have it both ways.

Are you consistent? Meriam stands behind her story that she's an incompetent fact checker but we can implicitly trust her even when she gives a round about half answer to the point? You in fact won't give any answer to the question.

Answer the question, Meriam
kaz ...

Still waiting for an answer ... WTF are you rambling about?? The source of Bush's 16 words was not only about British intelligence. They were also based on a document of a purported potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq which turned out to be a forgery. The same fake document which ultimately spurred Joe Wilson's trip to Niger -- which was the source Wilson was talking about when he called Bush out on the table.

C'mon, you proven yourself to be quite the rightie liar ... certainly, you have something to say on the matter, even if it is complete fabrication?

The source of Bush's 16 words was not only about British intelligence

Here you go:

“the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

They were also based on a document of a purported potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq which turned out to be a forgery. The same fake document which ultimately spurred Joe Wilson's trip to Niger -- which was the source Wilson was talking about when he called Bush out on the table.

Actually the British said that wasn't the sole source of their information and they aren't telling you what their intelligence sources were, so you have zero idea
C'mon, you proven yourself to be quite the rightie liar ... certainly, you have something to say on the matter, even if it is complete fabrication?
You've proven yourself to be a leftist zombie

The source of Bush's 16 words was not only about British intelligence

Here you go:

“the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

They were also based on a document of a purported potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq which turned out to be a forgery. The same fake document which ultimately spurred Joe Wilson's trip to Niger -- which was the source Wilson was talking about when he called Bush out on the table.

Actually the British said that wasn't the sole source of their information and they aren't telling you what their intelligence sources were, so you have zero idea
You've proven yourself to be a leftist zombie
Wrong (or lying). It was our government which said British intelligence wasn't the only source. Another source was a forged document purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq. The same document Wilson referred to. You are lying when you claim Wilson was referring to British intelligence.

You lie because you're a sycophantic liar.

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.
the hits keep on coming... this is your argument ??, that she's the best factchecker on that pamphlet ? U should hear yourself obot.

Its a simple question: Can you name a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

Either you have a source, or you don't. And as your odd focus on me rather a better source elegantly demonstrates.......you have no one.

Try again, birther.
you're missing the whole point skylar.

Wrong (or lying). It was our government which said British intelligence wasn't the only source

No, you’re wrong (or lying). The British said the intelligence was based on “extra material, separate and independent from that of the US.”

Another source was a forged document purporting a potential sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq. The same document Wilson referred to.

Who was Joe Wilson? I don’t mean who was he physically, I mean what relevance was he? No one ever explained that so it made any sense. Who sent him? Why? What relevance did he have to the process? Why is he relevant to the discussion?

You are lying when you claim Wilson was referring to British intelligence.

You lie because you're a sycophantic liar

You are lying when you claim I was referring to Wilson, Wilson was an irrelevant nobody and I said nothing about him or his claims, you did.

You lie because you're a sycophantic (sic) liar

So who says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

A brochure is not a person.

So who says Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Wow, brochures appear out of the air? I didn't know that. And that's my question, who said it? Meriam didn't say, why not?
those news paper clippings came out of thin air, so too the nordyke
" "examples".... hmmm, well..... how convenient"

as church lady would say>>>

that's the good ship obama...

does anyone else see the forest gump connection ??

And Kaz has succeeded in his goal of derailing the thread from his lies about Obama to British Intelligence and some wierd ass other attack on the left.

C'mon, you proven yourself to be quite the rightie liar

I accept your challenge. Let’s see who’s more the sycophant of a party.

1) I voted for one Republican in the last six presidential elections (and I voted in them all)

2) I am pro-choice, against the war on drugs and think all drugs should be legal as well as prostitution, gambling, euthanasia and government should eliminate all other morality laws including gay sex sodomy laws.

3) I oppose the wars in the middle east, think we should leave the middle east militarily entirely and we should slash our military budget by a half and make it defensive focused

Your turn, since I’m a rightie shill, what does that make you to the left? LOL, what a tool

can you elaborate on that please ?? it's it in the neighborhood of "verbal contract" or taking the 5th ??

And Kaz has succeeded in his goal of derailing the thread from his lies about Obama to British Intelligence and some wierd ass other attack on the left.

I never bring up birthers, I only respond to those who do

Forum List

Back