is ted cruz eligible to run ??

No I am pointing out just another flat out lie of yours

Kaz:
OK, liar, I already pointed out to you, I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JOE WISON.

and before that:

and you call the British PM and British intelligence liars when you like Wilson have zero knowledge

As shown in red- you did say something about Wilson- and then lied about not saying anything.

Just part of a pattern.

Yup. Kaz's record of lying to support his arguments is habitual. He tried the same shit with me, insisting that I'd claimed that the British Prime Minister and British Intelligence were 'liars'.

And I'd said no such thing. I even gave him 3 chances to quote me or retract the claim. He just kept lying.

IF his arguments had merit, he wouldn't have to keep lying to support them.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.
can you elaborate on that please ?? it's it in the neighborhood of "verbal contract" or taking the 5th ??

I merely mean that unlike the situation with Obama...Cruz admits he wasn't born here.

With Obama's 'situation' being that its both he and the State of Hawaii that affirm that Obama was born here.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?

Obama didn't 'admit' he wasn't born in the US. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.

And more importantly, the State of Hawaii says the same thing.

So why would a rational person ignore either?

if Hussein Obama is President even without a proper birth certificate...

Yes, Cruz can become Prez! :)
What's improper about Obama's birth certificate??
For starters, watch and pay close attention.

sheriff arpaio obama birth certificate - YouTube

Yeah, but the State of Hawaii already confirmed that all the information is 100% accurate and matches their original records.

So a 100% accurate 'forgery'? That has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Don't tell me you actually wasted an hour and 20 minutes of your life watching that?? :ack-1: You know you'll never get that time back, right?

Well I'm not as eager as you to throw my life down the toilet, so I won't be watching it. But I'll be happy to read a few sentences if you can briefly summarize it.

... what's improper about Obama's birth certificate?

Interesting, so since Obama admitted he wasn't born in the US, he can't be either?
. In fact, he's cited his place of birth as Hawaii numerous times.
And tons of sources say he was Kenyan born, especially up until 2007 and that was before the Harvard 1991Born In Kenya pamphlet was discovered and released in the summer of 2012. Take for instance this picture taken of a calender on a wall in his Kenyan grandmothers home while she was being interviewed during the 08 campaign. Check out the date on it.

kenyanwonderboy.jpg

Don't tell me you actually wasted an hour and 20 minutes of your life watching that?? :ack-1: You know you'll never get that time back, right?

Well I'm not as eager as you to throw my life down the toilet, so I won't be watching it. But I'll be happy to read a few sentences if you can briefly summarize it.

Watch it. You asked if there was anything improper about the birth certificate. Your question will be answered in that Maricopa County Sheriff's Office video.

is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Run what?

A convenience store?

Seriously. He can't do the job he currently has.

Watch it. You asked if there was anything improper about the birth certificate. Your question will be answered in that Maricopa County Sheriff's Office video.

He's had several years to show us his "proof" and still nothing.

Same with Trump and the other burfur nutters.

Only idiots are still playing this stupid game and you've got to be brain dead to believe anything Arpaio says.

What? He's Kenyan?? No way! And here I thought his heritage was Hawaiian? By the way, my wife calls herself Irish ... does this mean she wasn't born in the U.S.?

Then my question won't get answered because I'm not investing an hour and 20 minutes of my life for that. If you can't summarize it in a few brief sentences, I'll just figure there's nothing in it worth mentioning.

He's had several years to show us his "proof" and still nothing.

Same with Trump and the other burfur nutters.

Only idiots are still playing this stupid game and you've got to be brain dead to believe anything Arpaio says.
Watch the damn video and the specifics of the video when they explain how the birth certificate is forged. Get your head out of your close minded ass and learn something.

Then my question won't get answered because I'm not investing an hour and 20 minutes of my life for that. If you can't summarize it in a few brief sentences, I'll just figure there's nothing in it worth mentioning.
No. Stop being closed minded and watch the video when you have time and learn something.

No. Stop being closed minded and watch the video when you have time and learn something.
Why on Earth would I spend an hour and twenty minutes to watch a video you won't spend two minutes summarizing?

Why on Earth would I spend an hour and twenty minutes to watch a video you won't spend two minutes summarizing?

because McGoober can't cram enough birfer bullshit into 2 minutes ?

What kind of Sheriff's office only has press conferences and posts video's on Youtube rather than actually you know- do something?

Stop being close minded and provide us with the official report from the Maricopa County sheriff's Department- not a press conference by a former used car salesman.

Rafael Edward Cruz?

We haven't seen his birth certificate.....but I will assume he is eligible anyway.

President Barack Hussein Obama- we have seen his birth certificate- and we know he is eligible- Congress has confirmed him twice, and Chief Justice Roberts has sworn him in three times(just to be safe).

On a side note, i look forward to seeing Conservatives speaking abou Rafael Cruz for President......or maybe Edward Cruz......because we know for Conservatives it is important to call Presidential candidates by their middle name.

Forum List

Back