is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Ted Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1. Apuzzo handed the Obots their asses in the comments section.
Ted Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1. Apuzzo handed the Obots their asses in the comments section.

yeah that's great change your fuckin picture already, you can be a racist or proud of your race, or whatever you are...that's fine, but that picture fucks up every thread in which you post.

maybe i'll start a anti racists boycott, maybe we can vote you off the island. you do it for attention, and it harms the integrity of this forum.

i thought i asked you not to post in my threads. don't let this escalate, which it what it's doing now.
this is one of the best forums, we don't ever want it to become one of the best forums that ingratiates racists and bigots and bullies.

don't abuse the freedoms and open nature here., it makes us all look bad.

right ? you can do this. people may even start to like you...

but start with that horribly offensive avatar. thank you steve.
Hey Scott. Here's a hint.........I'm not going anywhere and I will continue to post on your threads as long as it deals with constitutional eligibility issues with Obama, Cruz, Rubio or Jindal, all who don't meet the founders original intent of a natural born Citizen..

Because to Stevie the Racists...blacks, Latino's and Indian's don't meet the founders original intent of natural born citizen.

yeah that's great change your fuckin picture already, you can be a racist or proud of your race, or whatever you are...that's fine, but that picture fucks up every thread in which you post.

maybe i'll start a anti racists boycott, maybe we can vote you off the island. you do it for attention, and it harms the integrity of this forum.

i thought i asked you not to post in my threads. don't let this escalate, which it what it's doing now.
this is one of the best forums, we don't ever want it to become one of the best forums that ingratiates racists and bigots and bullies.

don't abuse the freedoms and open nature here., it makes us all look bad.

right ? you can do this. people may even start to like you...

but start with that horribly offensive avatar. thank you steve.
Hey Scott. Here's a hint.........I'm not going anywhere and I will continue to post on your threads as long as it deals with constitutional eligibility issues with Obama, Cruz, Rubio or Jindal, all who don't meet the founders original intent of a natural born Citizen..

Because to Stevie the Racists...blacks, Latino's and Indian's don't meet the founders original intent of natural born citizen.
Well did they?

"The constitution doesn't define natural born citizenship. So its up to us to do so."

amendment 28 because we say so. which is better than a special waiver.

this is the priceless obot quote du jour.

and all this debate for nothing.

Laughing.....then show me where in the constitution natural born citizenship is defined and I'll gladly concede the point.

If there is no such definition, then who other than us is left make the determination?

He is a fucking canadian and his father is a Cuban wetback.

Wetback is a term for Mexicans, moron
Wetback is a term I use for any Spanish speaker who destroys American, like Cruz's wetback father.

Yeah- its just as disgusting when someone uses it against Cubans as it is when someone uses it against Mexicans.
Only if you consider it to be a deragatory term. canadian is far more offensive.

great another racist, see steve ? you are ruining this neighborhood.

i'm out of here before the grand wizard whitey slithers back :420:

Of course it is for nothing, wash. Social logic precedes legal logic, and Americas as a whole are quite comfortable with a jerk like Cruz being eligible for the office.

:lol: I am not a racist. Far from it. I love wetbacks. You have to learn...in order to avoid getting banned on USMB, you have to use racist terms...that way the rules don't apply. Welcme to USMB...you gotta fit in.

Rafael is eligible to be President.

The birthers have brain stems that make them barely eligible to breathe.
Agreed, none more so than Obama, the original birther

Who claims that Obama ever said he wasn't born in the US?

Playing dumb, cute. Or are you playing?

I'm just asking for a name. Who has claimed that Obama said he was born outside the US?

Aliens, act of God, no one. Apparently it appeared and Miriam didn't fact check it when she was assigned the task of fact checking a blurb. There is only one person she would have believed without fact checking. Obama

I'm just asking for a name. Who has claimed that Obama said he was born outside the US?

he did, but things got changed. a lot of things, but that's conspiracy theory for now.

Who says he did?

No one said it, aren't you keeping up? It appeared, no one said it, no one wrote it. It just was suddenly on the paper and it was repeated by the publisher of his autobiography

:lol: I am not a racist. Far from it. I love wetbacks. You have to learn...in order to avoid getting banned on USMB, you have to use racist terms...that way the rules don't apply. Welcme to USMB...you gotta fit in.

Wetbacks are Mexicans moron. Can't you keep your own bigotry straight?

he did, but things got changed. a lot of things, but that's conspiracy theory for now.

Who says he did?

No one said it, aren't you keeping up? It appeared, no one said it, no one wrote it. It just was suddenly on the paper and it was repeated by the publisher of his autobiography

What paper are you referring to?

And if Obama wasn't the one that said he was born outside the US, then how can Obama be the 'first birther'?

Your claims seem a little....confused.

Rafael is eligible to be President.

The birthers have brain stems that make them barely eligible to breathe.

Aliens, act of God, no one. Apparently it appeared and Miriam didn't fact check it when she was assigned the task of fact checking a blurb. There is only one person she would have believed without fact checking. Obama

Miriam Goderich says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So again, who said that Obama claimed to be born anywhere but the US?

Just name the person you claim to be quoting.

Who says he did?

What paper are you referring to?

And if Obama wasn't the one that said he was born outside the US, then how can Obama be the 'first birther'?

Your claims seem a little....confused.

Begging the question

I make my own rules, sweetie. Wetbacks are what I want them to be.

Who did say it?

I make my own rules, sweetie. Wetbacks are what I want them to be.

And moron is what you are, moon pie

Who did say it?

You claim Obama was the first birther. Obama says he was born in Hawaii. So who says that Obama claimed to have been born outside the US?

And you mentioned a 'paper'. What paper are you referring to?

Forum List

Back