Is the 2nd for amendment for whites only?

Listen, if defining FACTS and TRUTHS are difficult for you to swallow, than by all means, spit it out. You attacks on me are meaningless and you sir, are in denial.

Well, you claim to speak truths but it is clear your comments are a product of low information Agitprop; you have no understanding of what "rights" are and thus, no knowledge of who to enforce them against.

You would do well to learn about the impetus for the 14th Amendment, primarily the Black Codes. Disarmament of Blacks and violence against Blacks for exercising their rights has pretty much been a state government thing like forever.

So, your faulting of the enforcement of the 2nd Amendment is misplaced. The White dude in the airport wasn't exercising his 2nd Amendment rights; he was exercising his Section I, Paragraph VIII rights under the Georgia constitution which sets out that regulating how arms can be borne is a power of the legislature:

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but the General Assembly shall have power to prescribe the manner in which arms may be borne.

The Georgia legislature has spoken and how that guy was bearing that rifle and where, were within his rights and thus within the law.

That Blacks who exercise their gun rights are put under more scrutiny I would argue is more of a product of the Democrat's in power in the places Black people live and Democrats' general disrespect for the right to bear arms (under state or federal law) for anyone.

The person who brought suit against Chicago and their handgun ban was a Black man, Otis McDonald, and his name is forever linked to the fight for gun rights and victory of the 2nd Amendment over illegitimate state / local laws. Just as the name Griswold is synonymous with privacy rights, McDonald is synonymous with gun rights and the 2nd Amendment's protection of them.

If you want to read the most eloquent and factual argument for the enforcement of the 2nd Amendment for Blacks, (in the context of the 14th Amendment's "privileges or immunities" clause), you should read the Concurrence written by Justice Thomas in McDonald v Chicago.

The removal of elected officials who do not respect your rights should be your ultimate goal. Since that means throwing out Democrats, means you will never enjoy your rights. The only other alternative is going out and exercising your rights and bringing suit against the leftist scumbags in government who violate them.

Last edited:
Ok, the OP is a conservative sock account, guaranteed

A sock for sure. Nobody is that stupid for real.

Stupid is what stupid does.....mean person

You want to talk about stupid? How stupid is it to make comments about about CHLs when you know nothing about them?

Dude. we thrive in a world of information.....its called the internet and if I or anyone was interested in taking classes to obtain a CHL, I would do so. Now please, get off my jock!!

Listen, if defining FACTS and TRUTHS are difficult for you to swallow, than by all means, spit it out. You attacks on me are meaningless and you sir, are in denial.

Well, you claim to speak truths but it is clear your comments are a product of low information Agitprop; you have no understanding of what "rights" are and thus, no knowledge of who to enforce them against.

You would do well to learn about the impetus for the 14th Amendment, primarily the Black Codes. Disarmament of Blacks and violence against Blacks for exercising their rights has pretty much been a state government thing like forever.

So, your faulting of the enforcement of the 2nd Amendment is misplaced. The White dude in the airport wasn't exercising his 2nd Amendment rights; he was exercising his Section I, Paragraph VIII rights under the Georgia constitution which sets out that regulating how arms can be borne is a power of the legislature:

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but the General Assembly shall have power to prescribe the manner in which arms may be borne.

The Georgia legislature has spoken and how that guy was bearing that rifle and where, were within his rights and thus within the law.

That Blacks who exercise their gun rights are put under more scrutiny I would argue is more of a product of the Democrat's in power in the places Black people live and Democrats' general disrespect for the right to bear arms (under state or federal law) for anyone.

The person who brought suit against Chicago and their handgun ban was a Black man, Otis McDonald, and his name is forever linked to the fight for gun rights and victory of the 2nd Amendment over illegitimate state / local laws. Just as the name Griswold is synonymous with privacy rights, McDonald is synonymous with gun rights and the 2nd Amendment's protection of them.

If you want to read the most eloquent and factual argument for the enforcement of the 2nd Amendment for Blacks, (in the context of the 14th Amendment's "privileges or immunities" clause), you should read the Concurrence written by Justice Thomas in McDonald v Chicago.

The removal of elected officials who do not respect your rights should be your ultimate goal. Since that means throwing out Democrats, means you will never enjoy your rights. The only other alternative is going out and exercising your rights and bringing suit against the leftist scumbags in government who violate them.

Dude, what you need to do, is get off the paper trail and get with reality. I'm familiar with the black guy that wanted to get a gun to protect himself, I'm also familiar with gun laws in this country.....and I am also very aware of black people who are gunned downed by cops for simply having a knife on them or percieved as having a weapon, which turns out to be a cell phone or hair comb. So miss me on the lessons of constitutional white people only bs......k?

Ok, the OP is a conservative sock account, guaranteed

A sock for sure. Nobody is that stupid for real.

Stupid is what stupid does.....mean person

You want to talk about stupid? How stupid is it to make comments about about CHLs when you know nothing about them?

Dude. we thrive in a world of information.....its called the internet and if I or anyone was interested in taking classes to obtain a CHL, I would do so. Now please, get off my jock!!

A chick that wears a jock? You play in the WNBA?
And you're the dumbass who made comments on something you dont know shit about.

Dude, what you need to do, is get off the paper trail and get with reality. I'm familiar with the black guy that wanted to get a gun to protect himself, I'm also familiar with gun laws in this country.....and I am also very aware of black people who are gunned downed by cops for simply having a knife on them or percieved as having a weapon, which turns out to be a cell phone or hair comb. So miss me on the lessons of constitutional white people only bs......k?

Dude, I don't need to do a damn thing.

I have the facts and I have the truth on my side. All you are doing is dropping your brand of militant gibsmedat mentality on us demanding we respect your viewpoint when all you want to do is denigrate and demonize. Good luck with getting any society to treat you as an equal and deserving of having rights recognized when you do nothing to demonstrate any affinity for or alignment with that society.

You would be much better served preaching separatism and the creation of your own society because it is obvious you refuse to join this one.

You keep avoiding any support for your claim.

Forum List

Back