Is the 2nd for amendment for whites only?

The OP is a Racist Race-baiting hack.

The End.

This OP is trying to keep it real with you hillbillies and clearly none of you are able or willing to except the truth...that's not my problem, but yours!!

You're a hateful harridan of a racist.

upload_2015-6-6_17-17-35.jpeg
of it, too!!

Call me a hater a racist whatever.....but lets face it. The 2nd amendment, written by white folk, embraced by white folk and meant in my opinion.....for white folk. Hell we got ni*** out here who are being gunned down simply forhaving a damned knife on em, can you imagine....just for a second....cause that's really all it takes, a black person pulled over.....having a legal gun on his person, being treated as a responsible gun owner and allowed to live????? I don't think so and neither should anyone of color in this country. View attachment 42133
What you failed to say is that they are being gunned down by other ni***'s......Oops...

Agreed......and still the right to bare arms is meant for whity!!

I suppose my last post put an end to this race-baiting thread?

/thread

What was your last post, I don't see it and dude, Tigerred fears no one, especially you nuts here.

Since you keep calling us "whitey" "white trash" and "hillbillies" I'm going to return the insult, ok nig*ger?

Here you go nig*ger:
The Second Amendment is for all.

It is of my sincere opinion that blacks should stockpile guns and ammo and drive out the people who forbid them from owning firearms (Democrats) and have run their cities for the last 50 years (Democrats) and the party of Jim Crow and slavery (Democrats).

Call me a hater a racist whatever.....but lets face it. The 2nd amendment, written by white folk, embraced by white folk and meant in my opinion.....for white folk. Hell we got ni*** out here who are being gunned down simply forhaving a damned knife on em, can you imagine....just for a second....cause that's really all it takes, a black person pulled over.....having a legal gun on his person, being treated as a responsible gun owner and allowed to live????? I don't think so and neither should anyone of color in this country. View attachment 42133

There's something about felons and firearms that just seems to set cops off.... weird ain't it?
And if a black guy gets pulled over and he has a CHL he wont have any problems.

You are clearly in denial and people like you and the others here are simply tooo stuck on stupid to penetrate........a fuckin cop pulls over a nigga and see's a fuckin gun and you mean to tell me he's gonna ask for a CHL paper????get the fuck outta here and go back to your space ship, fool!!

Talk about stupid. You hand the cop your CHL with your licence as required by law.
You need to stop flapping your lips about shit you know nothing about.

The End.

This OP is trying to keep it real with you hillbillies and clearly none of you are able or willing to except the truth...that's not my problem, but yours!!

View attachment 42186 of it, too!!

Of course you are. You are completely unacquainted with decency and integrity.

Listen, if defining FACTS and TRUTHS are difficult for you to swallow, than by all means, spit it out. You attacks on me are meaningless and you sir, are in denial.

The End.

View attachment 42186 of it, too!!

Of course you are. You are completely unacquainted with decency and integrity.

Listen, if defining FACTS and TRUTHS are difficult for you to swallow, than by all means, spit it out. You attacks on me are meaningless and you sir, are in denial.

You are a hateful person which you prove with every post you make.

I suppose my last post put an end to this race-baiting thread?

/thread

What was your last post, I don't see it and dude, Tigerred fears no one, especially you nuts here.

Since you keep calling us "whitey" "white trash" and "hillbillies" I'm going to return the insult, ok nig*ger?

Here you go nig*ger:
The Second Amendment is for all.

It is of my sincere opinion that blacks should stockpile guns and ammo and drive out the people who forbid them from owning firearms (Democrats) and have run their cities for the last 50 years (Democrats) and the party of Jim Crow and slavery (Democrats).

There's something about felons and firearms that just seems to set cops off.... weird ain't it?
And if a black guy gets pulled over and he has a CHL he wont have any problems.

You are clearly in denial and people like you and the others here are simply tooo stuck on stupid to penetrate........a fuckin cop pulls over a nigga and see's a fuckin gun and you mean to tell me he's gonna ask for a CHL paper????get the fuck outta here and go back to your space ship, fool!!

Talk about stupid. You hand the cop your CHL with your licence as required by law.
You need to stop flapping your lips about shit you know nothing about.

No, what you need to do, dumb white person is get with reality........and stop seeing things through the eyes of a white person.

Yes.

"All rich white Christian men are created equal..."

Forum List

Back