Debate Now Is the American Dream at the expense of the American Negro?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Before I begin, let me be clear: Answers to the title question is not what this thread seeks. Do not answer that question. The title is merely the debate topic found in the video below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thread's title echoes that of a debate held in 1965 Cambridge. I regret I've not found the transcript for the debate, but I have found a website that affords one a rational way to view various segments of it, a feature readers with varied small chunks of time may find useful for incrementally consuming it. For those of you having an hour, below is the entirety of it.

Thread Discussion Topics:
  • With reference to the debaters' representations of black and white Americans, American society in general, and matters of race, by way of example, identify and discuss the nature and extent to which American society has embraced or rejected the ideas speakers on either side have presented.
  • With reference to the debaters' representations of black and white Americans, describe the nature and extent of comity you think exists (or should) between/among minorities and whites then and now.
    • Racial minority --> white
    • Racial Minority --> racial minority
    • White --> racial minority
    • White --> white
    • Other?
Thread Rules:
  1. In presenting your ideas, you must identify the speaker and an approximate time stamp of the passages to which you refer.
  2. Do not answer the question in the thread title. Post your thoughts in answer to the discussion topics or in response to other members' remarks that do so.
  3. Do not comment on whether you like or don't like or merely agree with or disagree with one of the debaters' point(s), or the debater himself. There is no interest here in what you like or don't like. You are free to tacitly convey your enthusiasm by way of thoughtfully expanding on the idea a given speaker shared. Similarly, your disagreement may be expressed tacitly via rigorous counterargument.

Lefties so called resistence in all America are many negro's but even small percent white and even 5 % roman Catholic citizen. The resistence haven't accept Nazi living succes and I feeling theme zero rights to fight a Nazi even they want they never are best groups. Majorities are negro's of 87 % of all resistence in America and I know maybe true fact about this evil power. Only Germany have more resistence than America and then Russia in the world. 0,00087 percent are nationalist in Russia. More in Germany all white citizen even they don't behavior to where Nazi in new human time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back