Is the Bible right, are we sheep?

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Baa baa

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Damn -- and all this time I was thinking sheep were chosen because those little lambs are just so cute and fluffy.

Well let's hear it. Are we all just looking for a "good" shepherd?
You can choose to be guided as someone like Mother Teresa, or toss out all gudiance and refuse to be guided as someone like Josef Mengele.

Josef was but an empty uniform. Had it not been for the Nazi shepherd, we would not even know who he ever was.
He would have been kidnapping locals for his experiments. The government simply gave him a lot of opportunity.

But my point stands. People who consider themselves sheep of God tend to be much better human beings than those who do not.
it says in the bible that homosexuals should be killed.

it doesnt say that in secular law

You can choose to be guided as someone like Mother Teresa, or toss out all gudiance and refuse to be guided as someone like Josef Mengele.

Josef was but an empty uniform. Had it not been for the Nazi shepherd, we would not even know who he ever was.
He would have been kidnapping locals for his experiments. The government simply gave him a lot of opportunity.

But my point stands. People who consider themselves sheep of God tend to be much better human beings than those who do not.

it also says to stone those who commit adultery.

Jesus, however, showed them mercy, luckily for his own sheep to see.

Where is the "Yes, there are a lot of sheep" option?

The statement is somewhat or even mostly true. We form governments looking for leadership mainly cuz we find it hard to agree on anything and "need" a decider (that we will yell at hehe).

We look to our parents for leadership while we are kiddies (then grow to realize that they are merely human).

We look to teachers for learning (see above disclaimer).

We look to books (ibid).

Damn we ARE sheep!

smirk

Good thing religious folks are fulla fuckin shit!

Commitment to any ideology tends to inspire simplistic, tunnel-visioned, sheep-like behavior, whether the ideology is religious or political.

Is it that, or is it that people are just simplistic, like sheep?

Good thing religious folks are fulla fuckin shit!

Well, it must be nice not to be full of it I reckon.

Congrats.

Glad to hear your poo does not stink

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Commitment to any ideology tends to inspire simplistic, tunnel-visioned, sheep-like behavior, whether the ideology is religious or political.

In certain cases, such as being Religious....being partisan....being o.c.d.

theyre simplistic

The statement is somewhat or even mostly true. We form governments looking for leadership mainly cuz we find it hard to agree on anything and "need" a decider (that we will yell at hehe).

We look to our parents for leadership while we are kiddies (then grow to realize that they are merely human).

We look to books (ibid).

Damn we ARE sheep!

smirk

Ok, another yes.

In certain cases, such as being Religious....being partisan....being o.c.d.

theyre simplistic

Let me guess, you are not simplistic.
Not in the cases of Religion or Politics.

Perhaps in how I cut my grass.

Defffff not in my sneaker selection.....

Affirmative in my taste for certain foods

Silly Wabbit.

People are either:

Dragons
Wolves
Stags
Lions
Snakes
Flowers
Trout
Falcons
Horses
and some are Lambs

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
Mountain hemlock, mah fav tree

4887222672_df98dd9eaa.jpg

Religions are simply taking advantage of known human traits. They are using social humans' penchant towards collectivism to their advantage, and attempting to control behavior and also enrich themselves. And when you play on humans number one fear, which is death, it works like a charm

We look to books (ibid).

Damn we ARE sheep!

smirk

Ok, another yes.
Picking sheep was a very good choice

I just voted yes.

I'm #1 Yay!

Conservatives claim Christians as their base

That means they have to admit they are sheep

LOL

Will trump ever admit he is a sheep?

Conservatives claim Christians as their base

That means they have to admit they are sheep

LOL

Will trump ever admit he is a sheep?
well hayy zeus is a better shepherd than pol pot, so they say

nevermind in theory he's responsible for the flawed creation that would give rise to such a monster

Matthew 4:19 ~ And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

That makes us prey

Sheep is looking better all the time.

Forum List

Back