Sydney church stabbing: crowds clash with police after bishop stabbed during mass

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Another stabbing. Where there is a will there is a way. Very disturbing, but Australia is "safe " according to john doe 101
Just yesterday you said "once every five years" Well now we got another one.

Knife ban? What draconian measures can stop this?

expat500 see this one. Another stabbing. Two in a row. We probably going to see another very soon.

Riot police called in to disperse angry locals after Mar Mari Emmanuel was attacked at Assyrian Christ The Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley

Another stabbing. Where there is a will there is a way. Very disturbing, but Australia is "safe " according to john doe 101

Riot police called in to disperse angry locals after Mar Mari Emmanuel was attacked at Assyrian Christ The Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley

Yes Australia is still safer than America. Two knife stabbings isn't going to tip the scales, you math adverse dummy.

The "stabees" are defenseless. They need a gun for defense. Bad guys do bad things.
Good guys with guns neutralize the threat.

No math needed.
More guns makes more violence. America is the perfect example. That is why Australia is safer than America.

expat500 see this one. Another stabbing. Two in a row. We probably going to see another very soon.

More guns makes more violence. America is the perfect example. That is why Australia is safer than America.
They know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight in America. :yes_text12:

Christianity is under attack by the left all across the world.

Yes Australia is still safer than America. Two knife stabbings isn't going to tip the scales, you math adverse dummy.
The tip of an iceberg which is gigantic and will further worsen the plight of Cultists , particularly Jews and Christians.

This has been obvious for some time and as Chaos hits us ( economic and financial ) it would be smart for immigrants and Cultists to keep below the radar .
When authority is lost , extreme justice takes over and becomes immediate whether warranted or not .

They know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight in America. :yes_text12:
The best part of owning a gun is the fact you can own a gun. It is a constitutional right.
I wouldn't want to live in a country where I couldn't own a gun.

50,000 dead and you're cheering. You are one sick fucker.
Cry harder, pusillanimous boy. What you need is dropped into some American wilderness and given the choice to have a gun or not.

Wilderness doesn't civilize itself, it takes guns to do that. Animals don't care, brah.

Now the lack of discipline and Godlessness foisted upon 2+ generations of American children by leftists contributes to more murder greatly. The system wasn't designed for Godless undisciplined heathens.

Cry harder, pusillanimous boy. What you need is dropped into some American wilderness and given the choice to have a gun or not.

Wilderness doesn't civilize itself, it takes guns to do that. Animals don't care, brah.
LOL funny you bring that up, bitch. I've backpacked all over the US and I've never carried a gun. You're an idiot. Evidently you're an even bigger pussy than anyone on here could have imagined.

But back to the topic. You're laughing and cheering that 50,000 Americans die each year gun violence. You're a disgusting piece of shit.

LOL funny you bring that up, bitch. I've backpacked all over the US and I've never carried a gun. You're an idiot. Evidently you're an even bigger pussy than anyone on here could have imagined.

But back to the topic. You're laughing and cheering that 50,000 Americans die each year gun violence. You're a disgusting piece of shit.
More than that will die if they take guns away from the people like your Commie ass wants to, Shitlord.

How many died after the people were disarmed in Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, and Communist China, Shitlordus Humongous?

On roads, maybe. There's many places where roads aren't in America.

On roads, maybe. There's many places where roads aren't in America.
What in the hell are you talking about? You're coming off as a complete ignorant idiot. But I guess for someone as gutless as you, it's hard to understand that yes, most people go backpacking without a gun.

More than that will die if they take guns away from the people like your Commie ass wants to, Shitlord.

How many died after the people were disarmed in Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, and Communist China, Shitlordus Humongous?
No we'll just continue down this path due to ignorant fucks like you. Meanwhile, every other first world country is less violent.

What in the hell are you talking about? You're coming off as a complete ignorant idiot. But I guess for someone as gutless as you, it's hard to understand that yes, most people go backpacking without a gun.
I carry my gun wherever I go. Backpack, wherever. Once I backpacked and met a grizzly and pulled my peacemaker and that bear ran away.

Forum List

Back