Sydney church stabbing: crowds clash with police after bishop stabbed during mass

This is just speculation, and I know that what I'm about to say goes against what the majority on this site believes.... but after hearing about these recent stabbings, a thought that came to mind for me was that this might be a psyop, to sow more discord between Christians and Muslims.

After all, the powers-that-shouldn't-be want people to support their wars, and in order to do that, there's a lot of dishonest shenanigans involved. Remember the "babies pulled out of incubators" story that turned out to be a big fat lie? Unfortunately, that wasn't uncovered until later, after we already went to war in the M.E.

The globalist PTSB behind the wars have a history of creating fear and hatred and pitting groups against each other, which is why at this point people should always question everything.
You should fit in just fine with the rest of the psycho right wing nut jobs on here.

You should fit in just fine with the rest of the psycho right wing nut jobs on here.

I stated a demonstrably true fact that the government / media has lied before, in order to get us to war, so your ad hom only proves that you're woefully ignorant, and an arrogant ignoramus at that. For your sake, hopefully someday you'll realize that you're an ignorant bootlicker, but I won't hold my breath.

I stated a demonstrably true fact that the government / media has lied before, in order to get us to war, so your ad hom only proves that you're woefully ignorant, and an arrogant ignoramus at that. For your sake, hopefully someday you'll realize that you're an ignorant bootlicker, but I won't hold my breath.
So you dont believe anything and instead come up with these lol theories. You're pathetic and sad.

Really works out well in this country, don't it?

You're a moron.

It sure does work out well. Here are good examples:

and this one as well.

:hhello:

Last edited:
So you dont believe anything and instead come up with these lol theories. You're pathetic and sad.

What's pathetic is your ignorance and nastiness. I never said I don't believe anything, but at the same time, I wasn't born yesterday and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that when it comes to war (and politics) people should not blindly believe whatever we're spoon-fed, but ask questions. It's just a matter of paying attention and seeing how corrupt powers operate. But I have no interest in trying to reason with you, so I'll let you get back to your gun grabbing and bootlicking with someone else.

Australian police now declared it a terrorist act because the suspect is a Muslim. He obviously has mental issues as well.

Of course it was declared a terrorist act, what a surprise. :rolleyes:

Something tells me we're going to see more of these random mentally ill individuals yelling “Allahu Akbar” in various places around the world, as the globalists get the public ready to cheer for more war in the M.E.

This stuff has become so predictable.

Last edited:
This is just speculation, and I know that what I'm about to say goes against what the majority on this site believes.... but after hearing about these recent stabbings, a thought that came to mind for me was that this might be a psyop, to sow more discord between Christians and Muslims.

After all, the powers-that-shouldn't-be want people to support their wars, and in order to do that, there's a lot of dishonest shenanigans involved. Remember the "babies pulled out of incubators" story that turned out to be a big fat lie? Unfortunately, that wasn't uncovered until later, after we already went to war in the M.E.

The globalist PTSB behind the wars have a history of creating fear and hatred and pitting groups against each other, which is why at this point people should always question everything.
Your analysis might be right.

I have long thought where have all the radical Muslims gone. Remember all those terrorist acts that came quick and often. The DC sniper, Boston bombers, San Bernardino shooters, Ft Hood shooter, etc….. Now no acts of terror for years.

Makes intelligent persons question the state controlled narrative. Dumb people like many posters here never question the state and ridicule those who do.

Of course these ignorant people know nothing of the numerous false flag events and government psyop operations....i.e. Operation Northwoods for instance.

Of course it was declared a terrorist act, what a surprise. :rolleyes:

Something tells me we're going to see more of these random mentally ill individuals yelling “Allahu Akbar” in various places around the world, as the globalists get the public ready to cheer for more war in the M.E.

This stuff has become so predictable.
Because the Muslim world is all about peace and love. I've always appreciated how Iran has funded so many humanitarian projects around the world.

Because the Muslim world is all about peace and love. I've always appreciated how Iran has funded so many humanitarian projects around the world.

Stop putting words in people's mouths. That is dishonest.

And I'm getting beyond tired of telling you that I'm not going to discuss this topic (the M.E) with you. You haven't respected my wishes on that, you keep posting to me on it and trying to bait me into going back on what I said.

I told you last fall that because you can't be civil and rational when it comes to this topic, and because of the disgusting things you said attacking my character, I have no interest in discussing it with you, and it would be pointless anyway.

Btw, I've lived in the Middle East. Have you? As Christians we are not supposed to hate anyone. You are filled with so much hate and bigotry it causes you to lose all reason and objectivity. So discuss it with someone else. But stop baiting me.

Where is the peace and love by the USG you so slavishly support and promote?

Who has killed more people in the last 25 years other than the USG? Yet you think Muslims are murderous. Hypocrite much?

Please tell me of these wonderful humanitarian projects US Christians have funded?

Your analysis might be right.

I have long thought where have all the radical Muslims gone. Remember all those terrorist acts that came quick and often. The DC sniper, Boston bombers, San Bernardino shooters, Ft Hood shooter, etc….. Now no acts of terror for years.

Makes intelligent persons question the state controlled narrative. Dumb people like many posters here never question the state and ridicule those who do.

Of course these ignorant people know nothing of the numerous false flag events and government psyop operations....i.e. Operation Northwoods for instance.

I wholeheartedly agree that intelligent people question state-controlled narratives. Foolish people continue to get all their info from the same powers who want all these wars. But I think you're right, in most cases I think it's just sincere ignorance in regard to how corrupt powers operate. Things like Problem - Reaction - Solution. But maybe it's also about the truth being too unthinkable for many people. For them, it's easier to believe lies.

I wholeheartedly agree that intelligent people question state-controlled narratives. Foolish people continue to get all their info from the same powers who want all these wars. But I think you're right, in most cases I think it's just sincere ignorance in regard to how corrupt powers operate. Things like Problem - Reaction - Solution. But maybe it's also about the truth being too unthinkable for many people. For them, it's easier to believe lies.
I think you’re right. Many Americans don’t want to believe their government is a criminal enterprise that lies repeatedly. So, they chose to ignore the truth about their government and believe in fairy tales. When told the truth, some resort to nasty accusations and ridicule. These kinds of Americans will go down with ship.

It's a chilling thought, but consider this: the tragic attack in New Zealand wasn't just the act of a lone extremist. There's a darker narrative at play here, one involving global superpowers and their hidden agendas.

The attack was deliberately orchestrated to stoke fear and division, serving the interests of these powers.
Think about the aftermath: heightened tensions between religious and cultural groups, increased surveillance measures, and a shift towards more authoritarian policies. Who benefits from this chaos? The theory posits that certain superpowers thrive on instability, using it as a smokescreen to advance their geopolitical goals.

Furthermore, there are whispers of covert support provided to extremist groups by these powers, whether through funding, training, or weapon supply. Such support fuels the flames of extremism and enables attacks like the one in New Zealand to occur.

It's a disturbing theory, but when you examine the geopolitical landscape and the vested interests of powerful players, it's not as far-fetched as it may seem.

I think you’re right. Many Americans don’t want to believe their government is a criminal enterprise that lies repeatedly. So, they chose to ignore the truth about their government and believe in fairy tales. When told the truth, some resort to nasty accusations and ridicule. These kinds of Americans will go down with ship.

Yep. I think the biggest problem is that too many Americans haven't realized that our country has been hijacked by globalists, with an agenda that is completely unAmerican, and the globalists control both sides. Too many people think it's only the other side that is corrupt and subversive, not realizing that the whole thing is a sham.

I wish more people would realize that it's NOT unpatriotic or anti-American to speak out against the crooks and frauds and unconstitutional wars based on lies. Why, because it's speaking out against the globalists, the traitors and sell-outs. Not our country or the principles our country is supposed to stand for.

I get that a lot of people would probably feel uncomfortable saying the types of things that you say about the US government. But they should realize that true patriotism does not mean defending our government no matter what...

As Ron Paul puts it: "Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong."

Again, not just the "other side" (that's how the PTSB continue to get away with everything) but the whole system, when it becomes corrupt, which it has.

Yep. I think the biggest problem is that too many Americans haven't realized that our country has been hijacked by globalists, with an agenda that is completely unAmerican, and the globalists control both sides. Too many people think it's only the other side that is corrupt and subversive, not realizing that the whole thing is a sham.

I wish more people would realize that it's NOT unpatriotic or anti-American to speak out against the crooks and frauds and unconstitutional wars based on lies. Why, because it's speaking out against the globalists, the traitors and sell-outs. Not our country or the principles our country is supposed to stand for.

I get that a lot of people would probably feel uncomfortable saying the types of things that you say about the US government. But they should realize that true patriotism does not mean defending our government no matter what...

As Ron Paul puts it: "Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong."

Again, not just the "other side" (that's how the PTSB continue to get away with everything) but the whole system, when it becomes corrupt, which it has.
There you go again spouting your theories without providing a shred of evidence.

This is just speculation, and I know that what I'm about to say goes against
You should ALWAYS remember this.

In post 54 I asked ChatGPT to come up with a convincing conspiracy theory. Sound familiar?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back