Is The FBI Doing a Background Check of Christine Ford?

I never said I was FBI you fucking moron...

You like to make shit up don't you.. Don't know, make shit up.... Standard liberal liar...
I never said you said you were FBI you fucking idiot. Weatherman is claiming you are FBI.
laugh.gif

Then why are you claiming he’s FBI?
I'm telling weatherman that billy bob is not the FBI. Cant you read?

"Two things. Billy bob isnt FBI."
Amazon knows every detail of your life, shitforbrains.
How so?
Man, you are one shitforbrains.

Never mind. You’re completely anonymous.

I never said you said you were FBI you fucking idiot. Weatherman is claiming you are FBI.
laugh.gif

Then why are you claiming he’s FBI?
I'm telling weatherman that billy bob is not the FBI. Cant you read?

"Two things. Billy bob isnt FBI."
Amazon knows every detail of your life, shitforbrains.
How so?
Man, you are one shitforbrains.

Never mind. You’re completely anonymous.
You brought up Amazon. Explain yourself. Dont punk out now.

Your a fucking moron.. I am a retired LEO with 30 years and a masters in police science. I also have degrees in Atmospheric physics which I am using now...

Anything else your moronic brain can lie about? I love it when libs show their total ignorance..
Yeah ok. Stop trying to convince me dude. Its not working. :laugh:
Takes a total ignoramus to think the FBI can’t get all of your personal vitals in a day.

Congrats.
Two things. Billy bob isnt FBI. Hes a weatherman.

Billy bob claimed he could do it in 60 seconds which means he thinks he is better than the FBI.
Now Dufus doesn’t know the difference between FBI and other law enforcement.

And wants him to violate law for a fuckhead like you.
Says the clown that thought he was FBI. He isnt a LE either. You havent been paying attention. He is a ....get this....weatherman like you.
21.gif
LOL

You have learned the Alyinsky Rules for Radicals well... Now fuck off liar lib...

Yeah ok. Stop trying to convince me dude. Its not working. :laugh:
Takes a total ignoramus to think the FBI can’t get all of your personal vitals in a day.

Congrats.

Billy bob claimed he could do it in 60 seconds which means he thinks he is better than the FBI.

Says the clown that thought he was FBI. He isnt a LE either. You havent been paying attention. He is a ....get this....weatherman like you.
21.gif
LOL

You have learned the Alyinsky Rules for Radicals well... Now fuck off liar lib...
You must be really angry to tell me to fuck off and I wasnt even talking to you. You need take a deep breath and calm down. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but you are the one that talked a gang of shit and when called on it you couldnt produce. :laugh:

If they aren’t they didn’t do their job.
If they had more than a week they could do their job.
Democrats shouldn’t have sat on it for so long if that’s your concern.
Dems arent the ones that limited the investigation to one week if thats your concern.
Dems said it was not important so sat on it for months.
Ford said she didnt want to be outed. Thats why they sat on it.
Bullshit. They sat on it because they hoped they could take Kavanaugh down without it. No other reason. If you're aligning yourself with the scum, you should at least TRY to be honest about motivations.

Ford is the biggest dingbat ever. Golly gee, I have a PHD yet I have no idea how to contact my congressman.

Oh, and I can't fly on planes.

-Geaux
Why do you think a PHD suddenly makes you know how to contact your congress person and not be afraid to fly? That was a really ignorant comment.
She played the dingbat role. How did you miss that?

-Geaux

If not, why not?
Of course they will, they aint new. Here is what most people forget. Most people want to be good at thier job to feel as though the offer some thing to society. They will cross their T's and dot their I's. When I submitt a technical report I want to make sure it is above reproach. I do not want to look like an idiot nor do I want to appologize. I have to beleive I am not the only one.

If they had more than a week they could do their job.
Democrats shouldn’t have sat on it for so long if that’s your concern.
Dems arent the ones that limited the investigation to one week if thats your concern.
Dems said it was not important so sat on it for months.
Ford said she didnt want to be outed. Thats why they sat on it.
Bullshit. They sat on it because they hoped they could take Kavanaugh down without it. No other reason. If you're aligning yourself with the scum, you should at least TRY to be honest about motivations.

Absolutely right. The only question is whether Ford knew all along that she was going to be outed. It could be that she said she wanted to remain anonymous so that Feinstein had cover to sit on it for 6 weeks. Or she didn't know and was naive as hell.

Congrats.

21.gif
LOL

You must be really angry to tell me to fuck off and I wasnt even talking to you. You need take a deep breath and calm down. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but you are the one that talked a gang of shit and when called on it you couldnt produce. :laugh:
The left require dishonesty.

Pick an agenda, it’s all lies supporting it.

Forum List

Back