Is The FBI Doing a Background Check of Christine Ford?

LOL... I can do a forensic check on a person in three days including 5-10 interviews of close relatives and friends etc by myself they are using three man teams to do these and they have over 60 people assigned to this.. This will be done by Tuesday..
Exactly. It’s not 1940. Everything about us is online.
Not everything. I guarantee you alot of my past is not online.
I can find the following on you in less than 60 seconds..
Addresses, current and former
phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
all credit reports which include all civil judgements and criminal cases.
Your High school records
Your college records

And if I really wanted to dig, I could get a warrant and get into your phone records, and all of your electronic access to everything, medical records, who you call and where you have been in the last two yeas from the data your cell phone tracks, etc....

Within a day I would know more about you than you know about yourself.I would probably have a long list of people you have had interactions with over your lifetime....

Anyway.... There is a lot you don't have clue about..
And the FBI can find all of her scrubbed social media.

She’s going to be sorry
The NSA has a big data base and yes it is all accessible, even if you think its been scrubbed from the internet...
Times up. What did you find on me super sleuth. Feel free to post it right here in the thread so we can all laugh.

Kav has already perjured himself and the FBI is just getting started.

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video
Wow, CNN.
Way better than infowars right? :laugh:
I used to pay a firm to do background checks on new employees and volunteers.

I knew more things about them in a day than they knew.
Not sure how that applies to me but not very interesting.
Translation: She’s toast and Democrats will leave their pawn swinging in the breeze for public ridicule.
She was toast the minute she bravely spoke up. Unless they find that Kav killed someone and had sex with the dead body in a church, repubs will still vote to confirm him.

Wow, CNN.

Translation: She’s toast and Democrats will leave their pawn swinging in the breeze for public ridicule.
She was toast the minute she bravely spoke up. Unless they find that Kav killed someone and had sex with the dead body in a church, repubs will still vote to confirm him.
Yep. And Roe v Wade is dead and all the Rights of Democrats are toast. You better flew to Zimbabwe while you still can.

LOL... I can do a forensic check on a person in three days including 5-10 interviews of close relatives and friends etc by myself they are using three man teams to do these and they have over 60 people assigned to this.. This will be done by Tuesday..
Too bad you cant give the FBI some help since they are limited in scope.
A week is more than enough time to expose her.
It will only take 2 days to expose Kav the choirboy.
You do realize the FBI has been through his back ground with a fine tooth comb 6 TIMES! IF they couldn't find it, it didn't happen..

Indeed. If Kavanaugh were the actual Drunken Violent Virgin Farting Gang Rape Pimp that the Left claims, then surely at least one person throughout six background investigations would have mentioned it.
The FBI talked with his room mates, friends, teachers, people who lived near him that were not listed as friends or enemies and they looked for people who had negative things to say. They always ask for what the rumors were from everyone.. Then they follow up on these to verify they were only rumors..

The fact not a thing was ever breathed in 35 years of these allegations doesn't give them credibility..

Still....

No evidence
Changing stories
Can't remember where
Can't Remember When
No Witnesses
Ford IDed 'witnesses' still say never happened...
Expert Prosecutor still says not enough to indict let alone convict...

Local police says Ford still refuses to file a complaint / file charges

FBI says their investigation will take 1 week
- Still only 302s after investigation

A full background check takes awhile fellas, you don't get everything done and talk to all the people you need to in a week. And besides, that might be outside of the scope of what they're supposed to be doing. Which is checking the allegations against Kavanaugh rather than looking into Ford's background. I read where they are also checking into Ms Ramirez's story, she's the one who said Kavanaugh exposed himself to her. Whether they also interview Ms Swetnick is TBD; she's the one who claimed Kavanaugh was drugging and raping young girls.

Last I heard, these accusations were without much detail as to where and when, and were unsubstantiated. Personally, I think this latest investigation will be over by Tuesday. The FBI will present the facts to the WH, who will provide them to the Senate. I do not expect the FBI to draw any conclusions or make any recommendations, that'll be up to the Senate, unless Trump wants to go after the accusers in more detail.

Yep. And Roe v Wade is dead and all the Rights of Democrats are toast. You better flew to Zimbabwe while you still can.
Once congress is rearranged all the rights will be back. :itsok:

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

And if I really wanted to dig, I could get a warrant and get into your phone records, and all of your electronic access to everything, medical records, who you call and where you have been in the last two yeas from the data your cell phone tracks, etc....

Within a day I would know more about you than you know about yourself.I would probably have a long list of people you have had interactions with over your lifetime....

She’s going to be sorry
The NSA has a big data base and yes it is all accessible, even if you think its been scrubbed from the internet...
Times up. What did you find on me super sleuth. Feel free to post it right here in the thread so we can all laugh.
There are laws that prevent unofficial use you fucking moron..

I am laughing at your total ignorance of how the process works...

A full background check takes awhile fellas, you don't get everything done and talk to all the people you need to in a week. And besides, that might be outside of the scope of what they're supposed to be doing. Which is checking the allegations against Kavanaugh rather than looking into Ford's background. I read where they are also checking into Ms Ramirez's story, she's the one who said Kavanaugh exposed himself to her. Whether they also interview Ms Swetnick is TBD; she's the one who claimed Kavanaugh was drugging and raping young girls.

Last I heard, these accusations were without much detail as to where and when, and were unsubstantiated. Personally, I think this latest investigation will be over by Tuesday. The FBI will present the facts to the WH, who will provide them to the Senate. I do not expect the FBI to draw any conclusions or make any recommendations, that'll be up to the Senate, unless Trump wants to go after the accusers in more detail.
What they are doing will take less than a day for each person.. Considering they are using 3 man teams to do these the transcripts and everything else will be done by late Tuesday. They are working through the weekend..

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

She’s going to be sorry

Come on super sleuth. You talked all that shit. Ok I will give you something easy. Find my public IP. Nothing illegal about that. You have 4 minutes this time since its way easier.

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

She’s going to be sorry

Come on super sleuth. You talked all that shit. Ok I will give you something easy. Find my public IP. Nothing illegal about that. You have 4 minutes this time since its way easier.
Dufus thinks the FBI can’t even find his IP address.

She’s going to be sorry

Billy bob isnt the FBI. Hes a fucking meteorologist :21:

meteor.png

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

She’s going to be sorry

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. Apparently you found it difficult to adjust to life after Wu Tang Clan.

Andre “Christ Bearer” Johnson, the formerly Wu-Tang-affiliated rapper who cut off his own penis and jumped off a second-floor balcony last year, has finally given a full, candid explanation of why he did it. In short: “PCP and meth and molly and alcohol, and no sleep. That was the main thing: no sleep.”

Rapper Finally Talks at Length About Why He Cut Off His Own Dick

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

She’s going to be sorry

LOL

Not playing your silly ass liberal game..

She’s going to be sorry

LOL

I helped you out. See post #75.

She’s going to be sorry

LOL

Dont be embarrassed you talked all that shit and couldnt back it up. :laughing0301:

Billy bob isnt the FBI. Hes a fucking meteorologist :21:

View attachment 219357
Your a fucking moron.. I am a retired LEO with 30 years and a masters in police science. I also have degrees in Atmospheric physics which I am using now...

Anything else your moronic brain can lie about? I love it when libs show their total ignorance..

LOL

I helped you out. See post #75.
He needs way more help than that but good lookin out. :laugh:

Forum List

Back