Is The FBI Doing a Background Check of Christine Ford?

Times up. What did you find on me super sleuth. Feel free to post it right here in the thread so we can all laugh.
There are laws that prevent unofficial use you fucking moron..

I am laughing at your total ignorance of how the process works...
Come on super sleuth. You talked all that shit. Ok I will give you something easy. Find my public IP. Nothing illegal about that. You have 4 minutes this time since its way easier.
Dufus thinks the FBI can’t even find his IP address.
Billy bob isnt the FBI. Hes a fucking meteorologist :21:

View attachment 219357
Your a fucking moron.. I am a retired LEO with 30 years and a masters in police science. I also have degrees in Atmospheric physics which I am using now...

Anything else your moronic brain can lie about? I love it when libs show their total ignorance..
Yeah ok. Stop trying to convince me dude. Its not working. :laugh:

The NSA has a big data base and yes it is all accessible, even if you think its been scrubbed from the internet...
Times up. What did you find on me super sleuth. Feel free to post it right here in the thread so we can all laugh.

Come on super sleuth. You talked all that shit. Ok I will give you something easy. Find my public IP. Nothing illegal about that. You have 4 minutes this time since its way easier.
LOL

Not playing your silly ass liberal game..
Dont be embarrassed you talked all that shit and couldnt back it up. :laughing0301:
I'm not the one embarrassed... How do you like your crow?

LOL

Not playing your silly ass liberal game..
Dont be embarrassed you talked all that shit and couldnt back it up. :laughing0301:
I'm not the one embarrassed... How do you like your crow?
No one told you to start bragging about how fast you could find out things about me. You look like fucking fool and now you all mad. :laugh:

View attachment 219357
Your a fucking moron.. I am a retired LEO with 30 years and a masters in police science. I also have degrees in Atmospheric physics which I am using now...

Anything else your moronic brain can lie about? I love it when libs show their total ignorance..
Takes a total ignoramus to think the FBI can’t get all of your personal vitals in a day.

Congrats.

View attachment 219357

Takes a total ignoramus to think the FBI can’t get all of your personal vitals in a day.

Congrats.
Two things. Billy bob isnt FBI. Hes a weatherman.

Billy bob claimed he could do it in 60 seconds which means he thinks he is better than the FBI.

Last edited:

View attachment 219357

Congrats.
I never said I was FBI you fucking moron...

You like to make shit up don't you.. Don't know, make shit up.... Standard liberal liar...

View attachment 219357

Congrats.

You like to make shit up don't you.. Don't know, make shit up.... Standard liberal liar...
I never said you said you were FBI you fucking idiot. Weatherman is claiming you are FBI.
laugh.gif

Congrats.

I never said you said you were FBI you fucking idiot. Weatherman is claiming you are FBI.
laugh.gif

Then why are you claiming he’s FBI?

Congrats.

laugh.gif

I'm telling weatherman that billy bob is not the FBI. Cant you read?

"Two things. Billy bob isnt FBI."

Congrats.

laugh.gif

I never said he was, why did you?

(And if you can’t see I’m fucking with you........)

Congrats.

laugh.gif

Keep running in circles with sharp objects....

laugh.gif

Keep running in circles with sharp objects....
Keep bragging about what you can do and then deflecting when I call your bluff super sleuth. :laugh:

I'll give you an easy one. Is the IP to my VPN public or private address spacing?

Ford is the biggest dingbat ever. Golly gee, I have a PHD yet I have no idea how to contact my congressman.

Oh, and I can't fly on planes.

-Geaux

Ford is the biggest dingbat ever. Golly gee, I have a PHD yet I have no idea how to contact my congressman.

-Geaux
Why do you think a PHD suddenly makes you know how to contact your congress person and not be afraid to fly? That was a really ignorant comment.

-Geaux

The flying only concerns certain events though.

View attachment 219357

Congrats.

Billy bob claimed he could do it in 60 seconds which means he thinks he is better than the FBI.
Now Dufus doesn’t know the difference between FBI and other law enforcement.

And wants him to violate law for a fuckhead like you.

Congrats.

laugh.gif

Amazon knows every detail of your life, shitforbrains.

View attachment 219357

Congrats.

Now Dufus doesn’t know the difference between FBI and other law enforcement.

And wants him to violate law for a fuckhead like you.
Says the clown that thought he was FBI. He isnt a LE either. You havent been paying attention. He is a ....get this....weatherman like you.
21.gif

laugh.gif

Amazon knows every detail of your life, shitforbrains.
How so?

Forum List

Back