Is The FBI Doing a Background Check of Christine Ford?

Too bad you cant give the FBI some help since they are limited in scope.
A week is more than enough time to expose her.
It will only take 2 days to expose Kav the choirboy.
Then stop whining, snowflake.
Iaughing at you idiots asking about a BG check is not whining.
You claimed the FBI would nail Kav by tomorrow. Did you lie?
Kav has already perjured himself and the FBI is just getting started.

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

If they aren’t they didn’t do their job.
If they had more than a week they could do their job.
LOL... I can do a forensic check on a person in three days including 5-10 interviews of close relatives and friends etc by myself they are using three man teams to do these and they have over 60 people assigned to this.. This will be done by Tuesday..
Exactly. It’s not 1940. Everything about us is online.
Not everything. I guarantee you alot of my past is not online.
I can find the following on you in less than 60 seconds..
Addresses, current and former
phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
all credit reports which include all civil judgements and criminal cases.
Your High school records
Your college records

And if I really wanted to dig, I could get a warrant and get into your phone records, and all of your electronic access to everything, medical records, who you call and where you have been in the last two yeas from the data your cell phone tracks, etc....

Within a day I would know more about you than you know about yourself.I would probably have a long list of people you have had interactions with over your lifetime....

Anyway.... There is a lot you don't have clue about..
And the FBI can find all of her scrubbed social media.

She’s going to be sorry

LOL... I can do a forensic check on a person in three days including 5-10 interviews of close relatives and friends etc by myself they are using three man teams to do these and they have over 60 people assigned to this.. This will be done by Tuesday..
You do realize the FBI has been through his back ground with a fine tooth comb 6 TIMES! IF they couldn't find it, it didn't happen..

Wow, CNN.

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

And if I really wanted to dig, I could get a warrant and get into your phone records, and all of your electronic access to everything, medical records, who you call and where you have been in the last two yeas from the data your cell phone tracks, etc....

Within a day I would know more about you than you know about yourself.I would probably have a long list of people you have had interactions with over your lifetime....

The best you could find on me is a virtual phone number. I work in IT so I know how to hide myself. You can start by telling me my birth name so I can test your abilities. You have 5 minutes which should be more than enough since you claimed you could do it in 1 minute.

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

The best you could find on me is a virtual phone number. I work in IT so I know how to hide myself. You can start by telling me my birth name so I can test your abilities. You have 5 minutes which should be more than enough since you claimed you could do it in 1 minute.
Naive.

Wow, CNN.
Way better than infowars right? :laugh:

You do realize the FBI has been through his back ground with a fine tooth comb 6 TIMES! IF they couldn't find it, it didn't happen..

Indeed. If Kavanaugh were the actual Drunken Violent Virgin Farting Gang Rape Pimp that the Left claims, then surely at least one person throughout six background investigations would have mentioned it.

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

Naive.
More like knowledgeable and trained.

Indeed. If Kavanaugh were the actual Drunken Violent Virgin Farting Gang Rape Pimp that the Left claims, then surely at least one person throughout six background investigations would have mentioned it.
Why would they mention they witnessed a crime and didnt report it?

If they had been through his background with a fine toothed comb they would have found the 3 people that accused him of sexual assault.

Why would they mention the witnessed a crime and didnt report it?

Because they were underage at the time and stupid teenagers.

Or, ask that Julie Swetnick chick who while an adult, chose only to avoid the punch while girls were being gang raped.

Wow, CNN.
I used to pay a firm to do background checks on new employees and volunteers.

I knew more things about them in a day than they knew.

Or, ask that Julie Swetnick chick who while an adult, chose only to avoid the punch while girls were being gang raped.
Yeah but the FBI didnt interview them as teenagers.

phone numbers
all banking records
all tax records
Your High school records
Your college records

And the FBI can find all of her scrubbed social media.

She’s going to be sorry
The NSA has a big data base and yes it is all accessible, even if you think its been scrubbed from the internet...

Wow, CNN.

Not sure how that applies to me but not very interesting.

So, Occam's Razor and Human Decency say: None of this Ritual Defamation being performed by the Dems is true.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox

So, Occam's Razor and Human Decency say: None of this Ritual Defamation being performed by the Dems is true.

No thats you just using some shit you dont understand to validate your belief.

No thats you just using some shit you dont understand to validate your belief.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Anger Management Issues combined with Inadequacy of Punctuation ^^^

Wow, CNN.

Not sure how that applies to me but not very interesting.
Translation: She’s toast and Democrats will leave their pawn swinging in the breeze for public ridicule.

Forum List

Back