Is the MSM becoming more "fair and balanced" after seeing evidence against the Bidens? (Poll)

Is the "free press" becoming more "fair and balanced" or not?

• Yes, the pressers are becoming less partisan, there is hope for a "free press"

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, as the 2024 election season approaches the MSM will show their true DNC colors

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
Republicans believe everyone in the world is wrong about Trump. Democrats are wrong, All the Republicans who hate him are wrong. Our allies around the world are wrong.

They truly believe he wants to Make America Great Again.

Actions speak louder that beliefs - (did you not have parents?)

He was Making America Great -

Despite the ridiculous actions of the America Hating groups.

We don’t have to provide quotes to back up evidence provided at Trump’s impeachment.
Your unflinching willingness to believe every lie out of Donald Trump’s mouth, demonstrates the length that you will go to to deny facts which are in already in evidence.
How many crimes will Trump have to be convicted of before you accept the fact that he is fucking criminal, who should never of been elected? How long are you going to continue to believe his lies and bullshit.
How many times do the Republicans get to crash the economy before you realize that they are fiscally incompetent?
How desperately do you want to see your country destroyed that you are continuing to support a political party which is trying to end your constitutional democracy??
You are defending the indefensible. Why?
1. Partisan impeachment for a non-crime. Acquitted. Meh. We'll see how Biden's impeachment goes.

2. You want to look at the Trump record vs the democrat's partisan attacks?

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up.

3. You aren't qualified to discuss the "bullshit crimes" that Trump was indicted for. DAs who were elected because they promised to indict Trump for anything is "banana republic". Those "crimes" will be thrown out if the jury is competent. Joe Biden's crimes are selling the US out, like letting the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US over classified areas.

4. Democrats have no clue how to run an economy. Clinton's "Community Reinvestment Act" caused the crash when loans were given to unqualified borrowers.

5. You live in Canada. You have no clue how bad Biden is running the US with Open Borders and his War on Energy. Throw in his racism, his inflation, his misuse of the Federal government, the democrats' social agenda. Here's a short list of why democrats will lose in 2024.

The Left's social agenda is about to get rolled-back.
From their MSM propaganda networks and hi-tech oligarchs
to the FBI orchestrating cover ups and fake Russian disinformation claims
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY
to the Marxists pushing for the US military to use EV tanks and vehicles

No, you’re quoting Tom Fitton!! He’s not even a lawyer. He’s just a right wing grifter raising money judicially harassing Democrats, so he doesn’t have to get a real job.
He’s also under criminal investigation for his participation in January 6 fake electors schemes.
Fitton went to court for the Clinton tapes. He knows that decision. "Under investigation" by the DOJ is a badge of honor.

Republicans believe everyone in the world is wrong about Trump. Democrats are wrong, All the Republicans who hate him are wrong. Our allies around the world are wrong.

They truly believe he wants to Make America Great Again.

He couldn’t have done more to destroy the country, if he had planned to if he had planned it.

And just the fact that he won’t go away and leave you to pick up the pieces. Trump is still trying to overthrow your government.

KJP and Admiral Kirby were getting pummeled by the press corp about the new release of Hunter's extortion schemes.

The barrage was so intense that Admiral Kirby abruptly ended the presser and walked away from the podium.

Is this an indication that the "free press" will be less fawning over the Biden admin, and actually start holding them accountable, or is this a temporary blip before the 2024 election propaganda season begins?
They were asked a couple questions DAYS ago. No follow up since. The press isnt taking this serious at all. They arent investigating it. They arent being "journalists".

Now I see where you are getting your bullshit defense from. OMG Trump is basically doing what I said you can't do. You can't get caught on tape bragging about a murder and then say you were just kidding. Ya busted.

Trump Says Recording Was Merely ‘Bravado,' He Didn’t Show Secret Documents​

“I was talking and just holding up papers," the former president said.
God I hope the people he was talking to will testify that's not true.
So this is like when he said he grabs women by the pussy?
So Trump's a braggard shit talking liar? And you want him to be president?
Don't you see this liar has duped you?
“All sorts of stuff, pages long. Let’s see here… Isn’t that amazing. This totally wins my case, you know, except that it is like highly confidential, secret, this is secret information.”
Trump told reporters aboard his plane Tuesday that those comments were not damning, that they were actually just his typical bluster.
You mean typical lying? Sorry Trump. For once we're going to take you at your word.
“I was talking and just holding up papers and talking about them, but I had no documents. I didn’t have any documents.” LOL

“I just held up a whole pile of — my desk is loaded up with papers,” he added. “I have papers from 25 different things.”
The audio clip published this week, however, seems to show Trump knew the documents he was handling during the 2021 meeting were sensitive.
The former president has cycled through a series of defenses amid the inquiry into his behavior post-White House. Trump has maintained he was allowed to take anything he wanted when he left office and that he had a standing order to declassify anything removed from the Oval Office during his tenure. NOT TRUE
The recording is a key piece of evidence in special counsel Jack Smith’s case into the former president’s handling of classified files after he left the White House, and it is one of two conversations prosecutors reference in their indictment.
Can't wait to hear the other conversation prosecutors are referencing.
I'm a Desantis supporter, but I'll try to defend Trump when I see that the DOJ & FBI are partisan hacks weaponizing the law.
According to the legal experts that Trump tape has no legal value.
We'll see how it plays out in court.

Russia collusion it turns out was just the tip of the iceburg with this criminal.
It was the classic made up campaign scandal that the democrats forgot to let go of once they lost and Hillary was sent into retirement. Instead, they just cemented TRUMP!'s support by overplaying their (very expensive) hand and coming across as witch hunters.

Fitton went to court for the Clinton tapes. He knows that decision. "Under investigation" by the DOJ is a badge of honor.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

I didn’t read your insane post because it’s just the usual verbal diarrhoea of a Trump Cult denying facts and pretending Trump wasn’t the worst President in American history.

You are defending criminals and murderers. With their assault on women’s health, and reproductive rights, there is no question that the Republican Party has become a death cult.

You can spew your bullshit all you want but the law and the facts are not on your side. Neither is the Constitution.

I'm a Desantis supporter, but I'll try to defend Trump when I see that the DOJ & FBI are partisan hacks weaponizing the law.
According to the legal experts that Trump tape has no legal value.
We'll see how it plays out in court.

You oppose the American constitution at every turn, and you expect us to have any respect for your wish to eliminate individual rights, voters rights, and women’s rights.

DeSantis in many ways is worse than Trump, because he knows how government works, and he knows how to pass laws. None of his laws will stand up to Constitutional challenges but they are laws for now.

I don’t think DeSantis can get elected dog catcher in Florida today. His Support is in the toilet in the waters are swirling. He’s being sued at every turn, and he’s going to lose these lawsuits

"If your best defense is 'bravado,' in essence you're saying 'my defense is that I was lying,'"
“I was talking and just holding up papers and talking about them, but I had no documents. I didn’t have any documents,”
According to former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance, that’s a flawed defense, especially if Trump tries it in court.
“If your best defense is ‘bravado,’ in essence you’re saying ‘my defense is that I was lying,’” Vance told MSNBC. “That’s a terrible defense, certainly for a former president and for anyone to make in front of a jury.”
Further, she said, Trump would probably have to take the witness stand to present this story.
“And that’s just something he can’t do,” she said. “No lawyer could let Donald Trump take the witness stand in his own defense without committing malpractice.”
“But at the end of the day, you still have a defendant telling the jury: ‘Hey, I’m a liar, so you shouldn’t convict me,’” she said.
Also, Trump’s comments on the tape contradict his earlier claim that he automatically declassified everything he took with him from the White House.
All very true. Trump is tap-dancing and <<<<<spinning>>>>> the tape.
As we discussed previously, AG Barr already said that Trump is toast. So this debate is moot.

If the DOJ & FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with the same effort that they are going after Trump I wouldn't be as concerned. But when the DOJ and FBI Gestapo are hard core democrats, that's when we circle the wagons.

Why don’t you try refuting my posts and pointing out my errors?
The bald fact is, you don’t know your own laws and you don’t know your own Constitution and you keep pretending that Republicans are following the law and they’re not.
The FACT is that you type lies all day without linking to any facts. eh.

You can call it anything you want, but everything I’ve said has been proven in Congress in the impeachments. Even the Republicans who voted against impeachment said that Trump was guilty.
Mitch McConnell said that the American people should be allowed to decide whether they wanted Trump as to continue as President.
Your characterization of the phone called Ratzenberger is laughable. “Just make the announcement. We’ll do the rest”.
How do you how do you know Trump was pointing to a pile of papers. The audio said he was holding them in his hands and he was saying ”look they’re classified. I could’ve declassified them when I was President but now I can’t”. There are none so blind as those who will not see
No facts to reply to, just babble. Trump is leading Biden in the 2024 polls. Sucks to be a communist, eh?

1687961789330.png

They were asked a couple questions DAYS ago. No follow up since. The press isnt taking this serious at all. They arent investigating it. They arent being "journalists".

They are not journalists.
They are stenographers for the Democrat Party.
They are taking it seriously, seriously making it go away, as they always do.

All very true. Trump is tap-dancing and <<<<<spinning>>>>> the tape.
As we discussed previously, AG Barr already said that Trump is toast. So this debate is moot.

If the DOJ & FBI Gestapo went after the Biden Crime Family with the same effort that they are going after Trump I wouldn't be as concerned. But when the DOJ and FBI Gestapo are hard core democrats, that's when we circle the wagons.
No they aren't. The Democrats don't have a criminal like Trump for the DOJ to go after.

Did the "hard core democrats" go after Bush like they go after Trump? Nope. We could have. Heck, even Trump agrees we should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.
I didn’t read your insane post because it’s just the usual verbal diarrhoea of a Trump Cult denying facts and pretending Trump wasn’t the worst President in American history.
You are defending criminals and murderers. With their assault on women’s health, and reproductive rights, there is no question that the Republican Party has become a death cult.
You can spew your bullshit all you want but the law and the facts are not on your side. Neither is the Constitution.
Just typing lies with no facts. Thanks for playing.

You oppose the American constitution at every turn, and you expect us to have any respect for your wish to eliminate individual rights, voters rights, and women’s rights.
DeSantis in many ways is worse than Trump, because he knows how government works, and he knows how to pass laws. None of his laws will stand up to Constitutional challenges but they are laws for now.
I don’t think DeSantis can get elected dog catcher in Florida today. His Support is in the toilet in the waters are swirling. He’s being sued at every turn, and he’s going to lose these lawsuits
Trump leads Desantis in FL by 3-points. Within the margin of error. Your lies are easy to refute, eh?

Forum List

Back