Is the MSM becoming more "fair and balanced" after seeing evidence against the Bidens? (Poll)

Is the "free press" becoming more "fair and balanced" or not?

• Yes, the pressers are becoming less partisan, there is hope for a "free press"

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, as the 2024 election season approaches the MSM will show their true DNC colors

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
Yes but we all know what Trump was doing on that call.
Yes Trump asked, and Zelenski said they already looked and there is nothing there. Trump said look harder. And Trump implied he might hold up the money coming if he didn't play ball.
Are you pretending to be stupid?
Then Trump's call to Ratzinburger in GA. Find me more votes. Give me a break he says. Like it's easy to manufacture 200,000 votes. Maybe it is in some states. Some Red states. Trump made it sound like it was easy to find 200,000 votes. Does he know something we don't know?
And lastly, we hear Trump telling someone on tape that he has top secret documents, and says to his guests, look at them. Then Republicans say this isn't catching him red handed.
Trump was right. He could shoot someone dead on 5th avenue and not lose one vote. Amazing.
1. Provide the quotes to backup your assertions. I call bullshit. You're stupid if you tell lies and expect not to be called on it.

2. Trump's call to Ratzinburger was to do a recount not to create bogus votes. Trump was hoping to "find" uncounted votes like democrats always seem to do, and ir was 11.000 votes dumbass, not 200,000. Trump only lost in 2020 by 43,000 total votes in GA, AZ, and WI.

3. Trump was pointing to a pile of papers, there is no there there since its a recording not a video. We'll see in court if that "tape" is worth anything.

That one is simply not reachable - The CBC has destroyed whatever brain she may have once had.
I love when leftist Canucks post here and have no clue WTF they are posting about.
Same with Brits Rump-Hole and Taint.

1. Biden stole classified documents. There is no other way he could have them, duh.

2. The DNC has a dilemma. There is no one to run in 2024 except a flawed Joe Biden who gets worse every day.

3. You really want me to list Biden's fuck-ups? OK here they are: (no wonder the "wrong track number is 75%)

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
Xiden wants the army to make EV tanks weakening military readiness.
Xiden’s extortion and bribery schemes are being outed by whistleblowers
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

4. Like I said in #3 above. Biden and the democrats' "wrong track" number is 75%. Voters hate what the democrats are doing to the country. Republicans are the adults in the room. Democrats don't even know what a "woman" is, or that biological males shouldn't compete against females, etc.

Are you completely brain dead? There are lots of ways the Joe Biden could have classic classified documents that didn’t involve him “stealing them”.

Theft is an intentional act. Without “intent”, there is no crime. These are not complicated concepts, but they’re ones that the MAGA cult can’t seem to comprehend.

Pence committed no crime. Biden committed no crime. Trump took the documents on purpose, lied about having them and then refused to return them.

If you can’t see the difference, there’s no point in talking to you. You’re too stupid to be bothered with.

Are you completely brain dead? There are lots of ways the Joe Biden could have classic classified documents that didn’t involve him “stealing them”.

Theft is an intentional act. Without “intent”, there is no crime. These are not complicated concepts, but they’re ones that the MAGA cult can’t seem to comprehend.

Pence committed no crime. Biden committed no crime. Trump took the documents on purpose, lied about having them and then refused to return them.

If you can’t see the difference, there’s no point in talking to you. You’re too stupid to be bothered with.
According to Progs to get Trump out everything would be perfect. It wasn't.

Classified docs can only be viewed in a SCIF dumbass. Unless you're the president.
Any papers the president took from the WH are his personal property, according to the Clinton sock drawer tape precedent, as per Tom Fitton.
We'll see if the court sees it that way, or if there is another double standard based on party.

1. Provide the quotes to backup your assertions. I call bullshit. You're stupid if you tell lies and expect not to be called on it.

2. Trump's call to Ratzinburger was to do a recount not to create bogus votes. Trump was hoping to "find" uncounted votes like democrats always seem to do, and ir was 11.000 votes dumbass, not 200,000. Trump only lost in 2020 by 43,000 total votes in GA, AZ, and WI.

3. Trump was pointing to a pile of papers, there is no there there since its a recording not a video. We'll see in court if that "tape" is worth anything.

We don’t have to provide quotes to back up evidence provided at Trump’s impeachment.

Your unflinching willingness to believe every lie out of Donald Trump’s mouth, demonstrates the length that you will go to to deny facts which are in already in evidence.

How many crimes will Trump have to be convicted of before you accept the fact that he is fucking criminal, who should never of been elected? How long are you going to continue to believe his lies and bullshit.

How many times do the Republicans get to crash the economy before you realize that they are fiscally incompetent?

How desperately do you want to see your country destroyed that you are continuing to support a political party which is trying to end your constitutional democracy??

You are defending the indefensible. Why?

Classified docs can only be viewed in a SCIF dumbass. Unless you're the president.
Any papers the president took from the WH are his personal property, according to the Clinton sock drawer tape precedent, as per Tom Fitton.
We'll see if the court sees it that way, or if there is another double standard based on party.

No, you’re quoting Tom Fitton!! He’s not even a lawyer. He’s just a right wing grifter raising money judicially harassing Democrats, so he doesn’t have to get a real job.

He’s also under criminal investigation for his participation in January 6 fake electors schemes.

It is so obvious Republicans and Trump are more Putin's buddies than us on the left. You're joking right?

Trump speaks highly of Putin. A lot of right wing USMB cons start threads that we should not be supporting Ukraine. Any pro Russia talk is coming from the right.

You're a joke. You have no clue how important Ukraine is to the West. You sir are an idiot. Please don't talk about things you have no knowledge of. Go back to coloring your crayon book bitch.
Money doesn't know left or right and Putin doesn't care. He'll go for whoever he can bribe, and Quid Pro Joe is far from immune.

What a fucking idiot.

Money doesn't know left or right and Putin doesn't care. He'll go for whoever he can bribe, and Quid Pro Joe is far from immune.

If Biden had skeletons in his closet you should have told us before the election. How many times did he run for president? And none of this ever came up. Trump should have told us when he ran against Joe. The fact is, Trump and Republicans got nothing so they are making things up about Biden. If you had anything you wouldn't have to make shit up. Right?

If Biden had skeletons in his closet you should have told us before the election. How many times did he run for president? And none of this ever came up. Trump should have told us when he ran against Joe. The fact is, Trump and Republicans got nothing so they are making things up about Biden. If you had anything you wouldn't have to make shit up. Right?
You mean like "Russia collusion, Russia collusion!!!"?

Now I see where you are getting your bullshit defense from. OMG Trump is basically doing what I said you can't do. You can't get caught on tape bragging about a murder and then say you were just kidding. Ya busted.

Trump Says Recording Was Merely ‘Bravado,' He Didn’t Show Secret Documents​

“I was talking and just holding up papers," the former president said.

God I hope the people he was talking to will testify that's not true.

So this is like when he said he grabs women by the pussy?

So Trump's a braggard shit talking liar? And you want him to be president?

Don't you see this liar has duped you?

“All sorts of stuff, pages long. Let’s see here… Isn’t that amazing. This totally wins my case, you know, except that it is like highly confidential, secret, this is secret information.”

Trump told reporters aboard his plane Tuesday that those comments were not damning, that they were actually just his typical bluster.

You mean typical lying? Sorry Trump. For once we're going to take you at your word.

“I was talking and just holding up papers and talking about them, but I had no documents. I didn’t have any documents.”

LOL

“I just held up a whole pile of — my desk is loaded up with papers,” he added. “I have papers from 25 different things.”
The audio clip published this week, however, seems to show Trump knew the documents he was handling during the 2021 meeting were sensitive.

The former president has cycled through a series of defenses amid the inquiry into his behavior post-White House. Trump has maintained he was allowed to take anything he wanted when he left office and that he had a standing order to declassify anything removed from the Oval Office during his tenure. NOT TRUE

The recording is a key piece of evidence in special counsel Jack Smith’s case into the former president’s handling of classified files after he left the White House, and it is one of two conversations prosecutors reference in their indictment.

Can't wait to hear the other conversation prosecutors are referencing.

"If your best defense is 'bravado,' in essence you're saying 'my defense is that I was lying,'"

“I was talking and just holding up papers and talking about them, but I had no documents. I didn’t have any documents,”

According to former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance, that’s a flawed defense, especially if Trump tries it in court.
“If your best defense is ‘bravado,’ in essence you’re saying ‘my defense is that I was lying,’” Vance told MSNBC. “That’s a terrible defense, certainly for a former president and for anyone to make in front of a jury.”
Further, she said, Trump would probably have to take the witness stand to present this story.
“And that’s just something he can’t do,” she said. “No lawyer could let Donald Trump take the witness stand in his own defense without committing malpractice.”

“But at the end of the day, you still have a defendant telling the jury: ‘Hey, I’m a liar, so you shouldn’t convict me,’” she said.

Also, Trump’s comments on the tape contradict his earlier claim that he automatically declassified everything he took with him from the White House.

I love when leftist Canucks post here and have no clue WTF they are posting about.
Same with Brits Rump-Hole and Taint.

Why don’t you try refuting my posts and pointing out my errors?

The bald fact is, you don’t know your own laws and you don’t know your own Constitution and you keep pretending that Republicans are following the law and they’re not.
That one is simply not reachable - The CBC has destroyed whatever brain she may have once had.

I’m not the one who believes the corrupt, twice impeached, disgraced, self-admitted serial sex offender, who has already been found guilty of sexual abuse, tax, evasion, and lying to the federal government.

Just the fact that you continue to support someone like Donald Trump, puts you in no position to call other people “brain dead”.

The whole world looks at the Maga cult and wonders how stupid you can be to keep supporting this lunatic.

You can call it anything you want, but everything I’ve said has been proven in Congress in the impeachments. Even the Republicans who voted against impeachment said that Trump was guilty.

Mitch McConnell said that the American people should be allowed to decide whether they wanted Trump as to continue as President.

Your characterization of the phone called Ratzenberger is laughable. “Just make the announcement. We’ll do the rest”.

How do you how do you know Trump was pointing to a pile of papers. The audio said he was holding them in his hands and he was saying ”look they’re classified. I could’ve declassified them when I was President but now I can’t”.

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Why don’t you try refuting my posts and pointing out my errors?

The bald fact is, you don’t know your own laws and you don’t know your own Constitution and you keep pretending that Republicans are following the law and they’re not.

I’m not the one who believes the corrupt, twice impeached, disgraced, self-admitted serial sex offender, who has already been found guilty of sexual abuse, tax, evasion, and lying to the federal government.

Just the fact that you continue to support someone like Donald Trump, puts you in no position to call other people “brain dead”.

The whole world looks at the Maga cult and wonders how stupid you can be to keep supporting this lunatic.

Republicans believe everyone in the world is wrong about Trump. Democrats are wrong, All the Republicans who hate him are wrong. Our allies around the world are wrong.

They truly believe he wants to Make America Great Again.

Your characterization of the phone called Ratzenberger is laughable. “Just make the announcement. We’ll do the rest”.

How do you know Trump was pointing to a pile of worthless papers? He was holding them in his hands and he was saying ”look they’re classified. I could’ve declassified them when I was President but now I can’t”.

Was he being his typical self and lying his ass off? I mean, that's possible. He does lie all the time. So it is possible that he was lying but this time his lie is going to put him in jail. Last time you tried this defense was when he said he grabs women's pussies without even asking. He said that was just locker talk.

So what you guys are saying is Trump is a pathalogical liar who lies constantly. And you want him to be the next president?

Forum List

Back