Is the MSM becoming more "fair and balanced" after seeing evidence against the Bidens? (Poll)

Is the "free press" becoming more "fair and balanced" or not?

• Yes, the pressers are becoming less partisan, there is hope for a "free press"

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, as the 2024 election season approaches the MSM will show their true DNC colors

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
The top of the ticket in 2022, dumbass. PA voters are more retarded than Fetterman.

The top of the ticket was a wanna be Governor who wanted to outlaw abortion with no exceptions.
Dumb.
Oz way over performed.

Last edited:
It's all manufactured from the GOP smoke machine. It's all smoke and mirrors.
Where are they? It seems Comer lost track of them.
There is a laptop detailing crimes by Hunter, not Joe.
Maybe you haven't gotten the DNC memo yet, but its okay to accuse Old Joe Biden of crimes.
The DNC doesn't want Old Joe on the ticket in 2024.

If the FBI Gestapo did a proper investigation of the Bidens, Comer wouldn't have to.

Why is it a troll thread? The MSM used to ask Biden what his favorite ice cream flavor was.
Now they want to know what cell phone data shows. Was Biden's cell phone near Hunter's when Hunter wrote that text?

Maybe democrats see that old Joe needs to lose the primaries?
... because there is no evidence at all against Biden and 1000% accurate self incrimination by Trump against himself.

Maybe you haven't gotten the DNC memo yet, but its okay to accuse Old Joe Biden of crimes.

If the FBI Gestapo did a proper investigation of the Bidens, Comer wouldn't have to.
The Biden’s do everything legally. You already caught hunter. Tax evasion and a gun charge. Trump corporation got caught not paying taxes too. We won’t run hunter you don’t run Don

Loser. You're a liar. The transcript proves I'm right. Trump asked for an investigation into corruption. Thanks for playing.

Playing what???

The transcript has Donald Trump asking for an investigation into Joe Biden in exchange for the military aid approved by Congress.

You’re getting crazier by the day.

It’s not OK to accuse anybody of crime of a crime without evidence. You need to go read the fable of the Boy Who Cried “Wolf”.

Eventually, nobody believed the Republicans when they said Democrats were criminals because they never had any evidence of these supposed crimes and the only people getting arrested were Republicans.

Everybody who is in on that phone call and testified against Donald Trump at his first impeachment trial, was a Republican stafferthat Donald Trump hired.

Everybody who has testified against Donald Trump At the January 6 committee hearings, and in the grand jury hearings that have led to the charges against Donald Trump, have been Republicans, Donald Trump, hired or staff at Mar-a-Lago that Donald Trump hired.

Wherever Donald Trump goes, his staff rats out his crimes, and testifies against him in a court of law, or in a congressional hearing.

You’re getting crazier by the day. It’s not OK to accuse anybody of crime of a crime without evidence. You need to go read the fable of the Boy Who Cried “Wolf”.
Eventually, nobody believed the Republicans when they said Democrats were criminals because they never had any evidence of these supposed crimes and the only people getting arrested were Republicans.
Everybody who is in on that phone call and testified against Donald Trump at his first impeachment trial, was a Republican stafferthat Donald Trump hired.
Everybody who has testified against Donald Trump At the January 6 committee hearings, and in the grand jury hearings that have led to the charges against Donald Trump, have been Republicans, Donald Trump, hired or staff at Mar-a-Lago that Donald Trump hired.
Wherever Donald Trump goes, his staff rats out his crimes, and testifies against him in a court of law, or in a congressional hearing.
You missed the point.
Does the DNC want to run 83-86 year old Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential campaign? Yes or no? IMHO its now a NO.
I don't want Trump to run either. I like Desantis.

Biden's crime is stealing classified documents. Trump was indicted, we'll see how that plays out in court.

Post the quote from the transcript where Trump said that.

If this phone call was so innocent, why did 3 Republican staffers report it to the lawyer?

Why was the transcript hidden on a super secret server with a password which was used only for top-secret programs?

Your “beliefs” have no basis in fact, or in law.

You missed the point.
Does the DNC want to run 83-86 year old Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential campaign? Yes or no? IMHO its now a NO.
I don't want Trump to run either. I like Desantis.

Biden's crime is stealing classified documents. Trump was indicted, we'll see how that plays out in court.

Biden didn’t “steal” anything. There was no crime. And you’re feeling that the DNC doesn’t want to run an 80 year old man is vastly overstated.

Try living in the real world for a while. Biden is the best, most effective President I have ever seen in my entire life at this point. Your nation is damn lucky to have him after 40 years of fuck ups by Republicans.

Why do you continue to vote for the complete an abject fiscal fiascos created by Republican economic policy???

Do you have to be brain dead to continue to vote for these idiots?

MSM is becoming more transparent on some topics, but Ukraine and several other topics are not on that list. They are paying lip-service to the West's proxy war on Russia like a greased up hoe. And the reason for that is because "stealing" Ukraine from Russia was the paramount reason we got Obama's blathering retarded lab-assistant in office in the first place, to continue what he started. If that cat gets out of the bag, everything Trump ever said about them will be proven true. It's already hanging by a thread. Every president from H.W. Bush on was in on it except Trump. MSM is protecting this last secret by bolstering support for aiding Ukraine and damning Trump to Hell .

Loser. You're a liar. The transcript proves I'm right. Trump asked for an investigation into corruption. Thanks for playing.
Yes but we all know what Trump was doing on that call.

Yes Trump asked, and Zelenski said they already looked and there is nothing there. Trump said look harder. And Trump implied he might hold up the money coming if he didn't play ball.

Are you pretending to be stupid?

Then Trump's call to Ratzinburger in GA. Find me more votes. Give me a break he says. Like it's easy to manufacture 200,000 votes. Maybe it is in some states. Some Red states. Trump made it sound like it was easy to find 200,000 votes. Does he know something we don't know?

And lastly, we hear Trump telling someone on tape that he has top secret documents, and says to his guests, look at them. Then Republicans say this isn't catching him red handed.

Trump was right. He could shoot someone dead on 5th avenue and not lose one vote. Amazing.

Biden didn’t “steal” anything. There was no crime. And you’re feeling that the DNC doesn’t want to run an 80 year old man is vastly overstated.

Try living in the real world for a while. Biden is the best, most effective President I have ever seen in my entire life at this point. Your nation is damn lucky to have him after 40 years of fuck ups by Republicans.

Why do you continue to vote for the complete an abject fiscal fiascos created by Republican economic policy???

While reading your post I thought, "holy shit did I write that?" I agree with you whole heartedly. I too have noticed very little bickering with Republicans. They seem to be respecting him and taking him seriously. Everyone except for the Trumpsters in the House. The obstructionists. Other than them, Biden and the GOP seem to be getting along. Sure Biden uses his bully pulpit and they are investigating his son but that's typical politics.

Keep this in mind. When Bill Clinton was President and doing an amazing job, it was never enough for them. So even an amazing Democratic president won't win them over. Democrats are for minorities, clean air, labor, common sense gun legislation, gay rights, regulating industry and Republicans are against all that.

Funny the few times Bill Clinton let me down were the times he went along with Republicans. Deregulated the media, NAFTA. The only time Clinton sucked was when he went along with Republicans.

And nothing Obama did was ever enough either. He got us out of Bush's Great Recession but he didn't do it fast enough.

Perhaps he is like a Putin supporter in Russia. How can anyone support Putin you ask? Well if I make $70,000 in Russia, I don't want to buck the system. I want to keep the status quo. Plus I'm sure Putin dupes them with social wedge issues. He may not help them financially but he's against gays, science, minorities and liberals just like conservatives in America.

If this phone call was so innocent, why did 3 Republican staffers report it to the lawyer?
Why was the transcript hidden on a super secret server with a password which was used only for top-secret programs?
Your “beliefs” have no basis in fact, or in law.
1. What 3 staffers reported what phone call to what lawyer?

2. The transcript for Trump's "perfect" phone call to Zelensky is right here. You're wrong/lying as usual.

3. My beliefs are what we call "facts". Prove me wrong.

1. What 3 staffers reported what phone call to what lawyer?

2. The transcript for Trump's "perfect" phone call to Zelensky is right here. You're wrong/lying as usual.

3. My beliefs are what we call "facts". Prove me wrong.

That one is simply not reachable - The CBC has destroyed whatever brain she may have once had.

1. Biden stole classified documents. There is no other way he could have them, duh.

2. The DNC has a dilemma. There is no one to run in 2024 except a flawed Joe Biden who gets worse every day.

3. You really want me to list Biden's fuck-ups? OK here they are: (no wonder the "wrong track number is 75%)

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, twice,that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
How did Navy dropout Hunter Biden get to a $230,000,000 net worth? Selling access maybe?
Xiden wants the army to make EV tanks weakening military readiness.
Xiden’s extortion and bribery schemes are being outed by whistleblowers
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

4. Like I said in #3 above. Biden and the democrats' "wrong track" number is 75%. Voters hate what the democrats are doing to the country. Republicans are the adults in the room. Democrats don't even know what a "woman" is, or that biological males shouldn't compete against females, etc.

Forum List

Back