Is The Obama Administration Promoting Satanism?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Unless you think homosexuality is what God wants. Repent ye sinners.

I knew this ruling would provide countless hours of entertainment and pearl clutching hysterics. Too funny.

Let me get this straight, you white motherf*ckers are going around the country shooting up black people, babies, movie goers, speaking venues by politicians, not to mention doing everything humanly possible to undermine this country and this white house and just because the white house respects the rulings of the supreme court, THEY'RE THE ONE'S PROMOTING SATANISM?????? Clearly I can see your nuts.

Let me get this straight, you white motherf*ckers are going around the country shooting up black people, babies, movie goers, speaking venues by politicians, not to mention doing everything humanly possible to undermine this country and this white house and just because the white house respects the rulings of the supreme court, THEY'RE THE ONE'S PROMOTING SATANISM?????? Clearly I can see your nuts.

You can see their nuts? OMG, I guess they'd better pull up those pants! :ack-1:

Ha ha ha...oh, by the way, I meant to say, I can see your two salt grains

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

Good, because, I didn't throw it....now have a nice day

I don't get it.

Good, because, I didn't throw it....now have a nice day

IOW, you were trying to be funny but failed. :p

Forum List

Back