Is the process of Impeachment tantamount to a "coup d'etat"???

Had you graduated from elemetary school.......you may have noticed that my thread is NOT a call for impeachment, but a simple question if impeachment is tantamount to a "coup."

I know you're going to have to look up the definition of quite a few words in my retort......Take your time.

Sorry to say, yes I graduated from Elementary school :)
I never said all of your posts were a call for impeachment. I think you need some reading glasses...or maybe perhaps a new brain. But hell, why bother?
But you keep yakking away with your "Big Boy" remarks :)

1. The Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign and then setup the "Russian Collusion" hoax including the Mueller Investigation. The setup of Trump was by what is called the "Deep State", that was the attempted coup, aka McCabe's and Strozk's "insurance policy"..

You really SHOULD wipe yourself thoroughly, flush and wash your hands after "ejecting" the above "conclusion".....

BTW, moron........was Trump OPENLY told that the FBI was investigating Russian meddling into his campaign??
Would THAT be a wise approach by Obama to "spy" on the orange clown?

1. Trump was NOT told that the FBI was getting a FISA warrant on Carter Page. Unlike Senator Feinstein who was told that her driver might be a Chinese spy. Under the "two hop rule" the entire Trump campaign could be spied on legally with the illegally gotten FISA warrant.
2. Wise or not, watch the indictments start coming, the unfolding of the biggest scandal in US history, the Obama admin illegally spying on the Trump campaign, and then when Trump was elected perpetrated a coup attempt using the illegally based (no evidence of collusion/conspiracy) Mueller investigation.

For the record, are you saying that no one from the Obama admin will be indicted for FISA abuses? Y/N??

I was alive during the Nixon and Clinton affairs. So was the orange whore. How is he this ignorant? Impeachment is a process spelled out in the U.S. Constitution.

Apparently, Trump has convinced his CULT that were he to be impeached, that would basically be a coup (as he has often stated) of his administration.

This buffoon-in-chief is asking his base to ignore Article I of our Constitution and existing laws, and yield to him the powers of a wanna-be despot for whom laws are irrelevant.

I've stopped giving you
clear.png
"funny" because you're really not. You're just weird and crazy.

I was alive during the Nixon and Clinton affairs. So was the orange whore. How is he this ignorant? Impeachment is a process spelled out in the U.S. Constitution.
So what happens after Trump is impeached?

Apparently, Trump has convinced his CULT that were he to be impeached, that would basically be a coup (as he has often stated) of his administration.

This buffoon-in-chief is asking his base to ignore Article I of our Constitution and existing laws, and yield to him the powers of a wanna-be despot for whom laws are irrelevant.
The reason people think it's a coup is because, the Democrats left no doubt their goal was to remove trump. Even before an investigation had started, the dems had him pegged as guilty and were talking removal. Heck, I think even before his inauguration there were some already talking about methods of removing him.

You see, impeachment is necessary for high crimes, but when you broadcast how badly you want him gone, and all of the rhetoric and hate that has been pointed his direction, its starts to look more like a coup.

So kind of like the one over that birther hoax some crazy new york billionaire made up?

Or transgender bathrooms being an impeachable offense?

The best was the Texas Republican pushing for his impeachment... His reasoning... not even a claim of anything illegal. Just to prevent him from "pushing his agenda" was the case.

High crimes? Or did Republicans start the desire for a coup against the US government? Or is it only if the process doesn't follow the constitutional guidelines?

Ernest T. Say not much happened to that Holder holdover from Obama when he was brought up in dem' houses and sheeat for not playin'
The whole thang may be joke on AmeriCANS to keep eye off dem' real crimes.

the constitution provides the answer to that sophomoric question - but what would you know about the constitution ?

The reason people think it's a coup is because, the Democrats left no doubt their goal was to remove trump. Even before an investigation had started, the dems had him pegged as guilty and were talking removal. Heck, I think even before his inauguration there were some already talking about methods of removing him.

You see, impeachment is necessary for high crimes, but when you broadcast how badly you want him gone, and all of the rhetoric and hate that has been pointed his direction, its starts to look more like a coup.

So kind of like the one over that birther hoax some crazy new york billionaire made up?

Or transgender bathrooms being an impeachable offense?

The best was the Texas Republican pushing for his impeachment... His reasoning... not even a claim of anything illegal. Just to prevent him from "pushing his agenda" was the case.

High crimes? Or did Republicans start the desire for a coup against the US government? Or is it only if the process doesn't follow the constitutional guidelines?
Propaganda. Hillary's campaign staff started the birther crap during the primaries in 2008.

Since there is no basis for impeachment, removing him from office would be a coup.

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so; or

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
----------------------------------
obviously you were too lazy to read the report and he is still obstructing.

the constitution provides the answer to that sophomoric question - but what would you know about the constitution ?
Every good lawyer knows the answer to any question he asks. I'm asking because most leftists believe impeachment means removal from office. You and I both know Trump isn't going to be removed from office. I most certainly know more about the Constitution than you do because if you actually knew the Constitution you wouldn't be posting such ignorant babble.

Then we get the sexually-obsessed baboon from Indiana to warm the chair until we can elect a real president. It's not pretty. He will get some months to shake his bible and his dick at the people of the US. Then we face the enormous job of rebuilding this country for the next generations.

Every good lawyer knows the answer to any question he asks. I'm asking because most leftists believe impeachment means removal from office. You and I both know Trump isn't going to be removed from office.

Educate Ernest, >50% of House votes yes......but Senate votes no, will deys' will run around calling Donald impeached for four years? And Ernest buddies down at the slaughterhouse will think deys' got the big man? CNN and all dem homo will say impeached ever time mouth open?

Since there is no basis for impeachment, removing him from office would be a coup.

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so; or

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
----------------------------------
obviously you were too lazy to read the report and he is still obstructing.
The report never found any obstruction. If it had this would be a much different conversation.

Then we get the sexually-obsessed baboon from Indiana to warm the chair until we can elect a real president. It's not pretty. He will get some months to shake his bible and his dick at the people of the US. Then we face the enormous job of rebuilding this country for the next generations.
Nope. After impeachment, the Senate has to have 66 votes to remove the President from office. Good luck.

Every good lawyer knows the answer to any question he asks. I'm asking because most leftists believe impeachment means removal from office. You and I both know Trump isn't going to be removed from office. I most certainly know more about the Constitution than you do because if you actually knew the Constitution you wouldn't be posting such ignorant babble.

well, you are dumb enough to be a lawyer, I'll give you that -

but if congress can muster enough votes Trump could be removed - There wont be enough Senate Republicans cross the aisle to impeach much less remove.

Had you graduated from elemetary school.......you may have noticed that my thread is NOT a call for impeachment, but a simple question if impeachment is tantamount to a "coup."

I know you're going to have to look up the definition of quite a few words in my retort......Take your time.

Sorry to say, yes I graduated from Elementary school :)
I never said all of your posts were a call for impeachment. I think you need some reading glasses...or maybe perhaps a new brain. But hell, why bother?
But you keep yakking away with your "Big Boy" remarks :)
How is a legal Constitutional process a coup? I keep asking CRCs that.

Forum List

Back