Is the process of Impeachment tantamount to a "coup d'etat"???

The reason people think it's a coup is because, the Democrats left no doubt their goal was to remove trump. Even before an investigation had started, the dems had him pegged as guilty and were talking removal. Heck, I think even before his inauguration there were some already talking about methods of removing him.

You see, impeachment is necessary for high crimes, but when you broadcast how badly you want him gone, and all of the rhetoric and hate that has been pointed his direction, its starts to look more like a coup.

So kind of like the one over that birther hoax some crazy new york billionaire made up?

Or transgender bathrooms being an impeachable offense?

The best was the Texas Republican pushing for his impeachment... His reasoning... not even a claim of anything illegal. Just to prevent him from "pushing his agenda" was the case.

High crimes? Or did Republicans start the desire for a coup against the US government? Or is it only if the process doesn't follow the constitutional guidelines?
Propaganda. Hillary's campaign staff started the birther crap during the primaries in 2008.
And who ran with it and continues to run with it?
When is the last time you heard trump talk about that?

When Obama was in office. Not sure if there is a statue of limitations on a coup... Oh wait... There isnt
He said "continues to run...." my point was, trump dropped that story awhile ago

So kind of like the one over that birther hoax some crazy new york billionaire made up?

The best was the Texas Republican pushing for his impeachment... His reasoning... not even a claim of anything illegal. Just to prevent him from "pushing his agenda" was the case.

High crimes? Or did Republicans start the desire for a coup against the US government? Or is it only if the process doesn't follow the constitutional guidelines?
Propaganda. Hillary's campaign staff started the birther crap during the primaries in 2008.

When Obama was in office. Not sure if there is a statue of limitations on a coup... Oh wait... There isnt
He said "continues to run...." my point was, trump dropped that story awhile ago

Yes. Kinda hard to call for impeaching a president when he isn't president anymore.

It would be like talking whether or not you think Tiger can win the 2019 masters.... Today.

Apparently, Trump has convinced his CULT that were he to be impeached, that would basically be a coup (as he has often stated) of his administration.

This buffoon-in-chief is asking his base to ignore Article I of our Constitution and existing laws, and yield to him the powers of a wanna-be despot for whom laws are irrelevant.
The reason people think it's a coup is because, the Democrats left no doubt their goal was to remove trump. Even before an investigation had started, the dems had him pegged as guilty and were talking removal. Heck, I think even before his inauguration there were some already talking about methods of removing him.

You see, impeachment is necessary for high crimes, but when you broadcast how badly you want him gone, and all of the rhetoric and hate that has been pointed his direction, its starts to look more like a coup.

Ok, you are over the place with this.

Trump didn't start birther movement, Hillary did. Yeah, trump ran with it for awhile,

The transgender bathroom bit was from Dennis Kucinich, who is a Democrat.

And yes, an impeachment should follow constitutional guidelines.

Some in Oklahoma statehouse urge Obama impeachment over bathroom rule - Reuters

Oops. Sorry Republicans on record there. So sorry but that lie didn't hold up. Kucinich said about Libya.

Hillary didn't. In fact she fired the person on her campaign who tried to run with it and never called for impeachment over it (kinda impossible to as he wasn't president).

Also Trump not Hillary was the one who suggested impeachment over it (and some republican congressmen like Farenthold). Trump however ran with it with dozens of tweets calling for impeachment, or as we consider now, an attempted coup against a sitting president of the United States.

Next time get your facts straight kiddo. Then it won't be so confusing to you.
Ok, so the Obama administration tells public schools they have to let transgender students use the bathroom of their choice.

While I dont think that rises to the level of impeachment, but it was a stupid move. Most parents are not going to think kindly of schools letting boys into the girls bathroom.

I do love how I'm the one supposedly all over the place as you say the Ohio senator was pushing the Oklahoma bill about transgender bathrooms.

Next up it will be that Abraham Lincoln was the emporer of Japan who ordered the attack on Pearl harbor.

Gotta love the ignorant
Yes, you are correct, and I was wrong about Kucinich.

Yes. Kinda hard to call for impeaching a president when he isn't president anymore.

It would be like talking whether or not you think Tiger can win the 2019 masters.... Today.
I'm not talking about impeachment because of the birther issue. His post was that trump was still touting the birther argument, to which I replied what I did

I'm not talking about impeachment because of the birther issue. His post was that trump was still touting the birther argument, to which I replied what I did

Well according to a senator and Trump's advisors he still was a year and a half ago in private.

But yes, publicly he stopped saying Obama should be removed from office because of the birther conspiracy... Because Obama holds no public office. I'd agree though he doesn't currently try and bring that up.

Apparently, Trump has convinced his CULT that were he to be impeached, that would basically be a coup (as he has often stated) of his administration.

This buffoon-in-chief is asking his base to ignore Article I of our Constitution and existing laws, and yiled to him the powers of a wanna-be despot for whom laws are irrelevant.

the exact opposite of what they said when they impeached obama.....

cons....deranged...liars....hypocrites....murderers....

Obama was never impeached.

This buffoon-in-chief is asking his base to ignore Article I of our Constitution and existing laws, and yield to him the powers of a wanna-be despot for whom laws are irrelevant.

Trump didn't start birther movement, Hillary did. Yeah, trump ran with it for awhile,

And yes, an impeachment should follow constitutional guidelines.

Some in Oklahoma statehouse urge Obama impeachment over bathroom rule - Reuters

Oops. Sorry Republicans on record there. So sorry but that lie didn't hold up. Kucinich said about Libya.

Hillary didn't. In fact she fired the person on her campaign who tried to run with it and never called for impeachment over it (kinda impossible to as he wasn't president).

Also Trump not Hillary was the one who suggested impeachment over it (and some republican congressmen like Farenthold). Trump however ran with it with dozens of tweets calling for impeachment, or as we consider now, an attempted coup against a sitting president of the United States.

Next time get your facts straight kiddo. Then it won't be so confusing to you.
Ok, so the Obama administration tells public schools they have to let transgender students use the bathroom of their choice.

While I dont think that rises to the level of impeachment, but it was a stupid move. Most parents are not going to think kindly of schools letting boys into the girls bathroom.

Agree. But if it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment does that make talk of potential legal impeachment over something not meeting the burden of proof for impeachment automatically an attempted coup by those who promote it?

That's kind of my point here. If calling for an impeachment proceeding against Trump over unfounded accusations is an attempted coup, that has happened multiple times to Obama, including... By Trump.

If you want one, you have to have both. So you get a paradox. Trump attempted a coup against Obama, therefore impeachment talk about Trump is now valid because we have defined that as an attempted coup vs a sitting president, which is a crime that would now meet the standard to impeach trump...

Unless you are one of those who say it's ok for my party to do X but not yours (which happens a lot on both sides)

Last edited:

I envision you as attempting to roll a very small snowball down a very, very shallow hill in hopes that icy sphere will grow larger and larger, when in truth it only melts. Chin up, perhaps if you cup it in your hands there'll be enough thawed tears from which to improvise a half mug of hot chocolate.
If what the right-wingers are saying is correct and there is no way to legally remove an unfit person from the office of the Presidency, we Americans are in a shitload of trouble. The right-wingers are contending that there is no way to kick the unfit out of the White House.

BTW.........Impeachment of Trump after the 2020 election.....were he to win.....VERY unlikely.......would be easier when the Senate ALSO turns blue.......Check out just how many damn seats the GOPers in the senate have to defend.

So......what would be "better".........another 4 years of this disgusting charlatan......or Nikki Haley as Potus?
Yeah, and monkeys are going to fly out of Pelosi's ass singing "Like a Virgin".
58381693_10205809814281449_2934699626634149888_n.jpg

What an ignorant post. This discussion has nothing to do with the Muslim faith. It has to do with the two sex-weirdos who sit in the president's and vice-president's chairs and both purport to be "Christians." Except that they both are common trash.
It's a great post and nails your leftist hypocrisy. You don't have a clue what Christianity believes. All you have is the twisted ignorant idea in your warped brain.

Why do you think you know what Christianity believes. I know what Christianity believes, bitch. But who knows what these cheap and filthy cults that make up crap and market it as "Christianity" will come up with next? These people are twisted beyond belief and they idolize the two scumbags who now run the executive branch. Sounds like you are a cult-head.

LOLZ

Jake, Obama's Failed Coup was a coup.

Get some sleep

1. Impeachment is not a coup, it helps Trump win in 2020 since the Senate would ignore it, so go for it.
2. The deep state coup, aka the biggest scandal in US history, will be prosecuted by AG Barr, the FBI, IG Horowitz, and the FISA court.
3. Any questions?

I envision you as attempting to roll a very small snowball down a very, very shallow hill in hopes that icy sphere will grow larger and larger, when in truth it only melts. Chin up, perhaps if you cup it in your hands there'll be enough thawed tears from which to improvise a half mug of hot chocolate.
If what the right-wingers are saying is correct and there is no way to legally remove an unfit person from the office of the Presidency, we Americans are in a shitload of trouble. The right-wingers are contending that there is no way to kick the unfit out of the White House.

BTW.........Impeachment of Trump after the 2020 election.....were he to win.....VERY unlikely.......would be easier when the Senate ALSO turns blue.......Check out just how many damn seats the GOPers in the senate have to defend.

So......what would be "better".........another 4 years of this disgusting charlatan......or Nikki Haley as Potus?

What an ignorant post. This discussion has nothing to do with the Muslim faith. It has to do with the two sex-weirdos who sit in the president's and vice-president's chairs and both purport to be "Christians." Except that they both are common trash.
It's a great post and nails your leftist hypocrisy. You don't have a clue what Christianity believes. All you have is the twisted ignorant idea in your warped brain.

Why do you think you know what Christianity believes. I know what Christianity believes, bitch. But who knows what these cheap and filthy cults that make up crap and market it as "Christianity" will come up with next? These people are twisted beyond belief and they idolize the two scumbags who now run the executive branch. Sounds like you are a cult-head.
Okay. Give me the definition of a Christian.

The opposite of everything the dictionary says they are ,,,,, liars and hypocrites

The opposite of everything the dictionary says they are ,,,,, liars and hypocrites
Christophobic bigot.

The deep state coup, aka the biggest scandal in US history, will be prosecuted by AG Barr, the FBI, IG Horowitz, and the FISA court.

Here......to help your cause......LOL

Christophobic bigot.
Just a old Jewish guy who just heard about one of your people shoot 4 at a Jewish Temple

I was alive during the Nixon and Clinton affairs. So was the orange whore. How is he this ignorant? Impeachment is a process spelled out in the U.S. Constitution.
So what happens after Trump is impeached?

Then we get the sexually-obsessed baboon from Indiana to warm the chair until we can elect a real president. It's not pretty. He will get some months to shake his bible and his dick at the people of the US. Then we face the enormous job of rebuilding this country for the next generations.
Nope. After impeachment, the Senate has to have 66 votes to remove the President from office. Good luck.
Actually, 66 wouldn't do it, they would need 67.

I was alive during the Nixon and Clinton affairs. So was the orange whore. How is he this ignorant? Impeachment is a process spelled out in the U.S. Constitution.
So what happens after Trump is impeached?

Then we get the sexually-obsessed baboon from Indiana to warm the chair until we can elect a real president. It's not pretty. He will get some months to shake his bible and his dick at the people of the US. Then we face the enormous job of rebuilding this country for the next generations.
Nope. After impeachment, the Senate has to have 66 votes to remove the President from office. Good luck.
Actually, 66 wouldn't do it, they would need 67.
LOL There aren't that many honest republicans to impeach the lying pos in the wh....just have to out vote the scum and his scumbag friends

Forum List

Back