Is the Quran Gods words?

Actually, I am quite content with my decision to embrace Islam.

And haven't found any flaws in either it's teachings or doctrine.. :cool:

That's because you are blind, stupid, gullible and retarded.

Here's a real American muslim. Sunni boy is a wanna to be, radical, shariah law whack job... Not too bright.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P35E31THd8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P35E31THd8[/ame]

Last edited:
The solution is to realize there is no problem.

Jews are a religious group, not a race.
Religion is voluntary.
Anyone can be Jewish.
There is only one race.
Everyone is genetically almost identical to everyone else.

Thinking otherwise is to join with Nazi propaganda.

Just like blacks have their Uncle Tom's who are traitors to their people.

We have our Uncle Muhammad's like this guy in the video. :doubt:

You're a wanna be Sunni boy.... Sad little man, which is why I don't even bother with you most of the time. Zuhdi Jasser is an American patriot, you're a joke. Wanna be… Just trying to fit in aren't you

Zuhdi Jasser is a joke in the Muslim American community.

He is a strong supporter of the terrorist state of Israel.

And has also vocally been in favor of both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Basically, the guy is a sock puppet for rabid Islamophobes and Zionists.

Also;

Congressman Keith Ellison, the first Muslim in history to be elected to the US Congress, has been highly critical of Zuhdi Jasser. In a debate, congressman Ellison told Mr. Zuhdi Jasser, "I think you give people license for bigotry. I think people who want to engage in nothing less than Muslim-hating really love you a lot because you give them freedom to do that. You say, 'yeah, go get after them'.

Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's all bullshit. We can burn all the korans, all the bibles, all the torahs. It 's sheer delusion to believe any organized religion speaks for a supreme being. It's arrogance. It's pathetic. It's weak. It's all too human. Punch your Rabi, your Mullah or your Priest in the nose. They are con artist and frauds. Kick em' in da nutz. Or better yet, forgive them, they know NOT what they are doing.

Also;

Congressman Keith Ellison, the first Muslim in history to be elected to the US Congress, has been highly critical of Zuhdi Jasser. In a debate, congressman Ellison told Mr. Zuhdi Jasser, "I think you give people license for bigotry. I think people who want to engage in nothing less than Muslim-hating really love you a lot because you give them freedom to do that. You say, 'yeah, go get after them'.

Who gives a shit what Kieth Ellison says or you for that matter ..Both Wanna be converts:eusa_shifty:

Well, no. I might wipe wipe my ass on it, but believe it? Not gonna happen, sweetcheeks. Allah, God, or the cosmic pickle DOES NOT reside in, nor is represented by, ANY religion past present or future. It's fiction. Islam is just a beautiful lie. Like all other religions, it's a fraud. It is the word of MAN. Weak deluded and superstitious MEN.

Actually, I am quite content with my decision to embrace Islam.

And haven't found any flaws in either it's teachings or doctrine.. :cool:

That's only because (as you yourself have said before) that you failed at Christianity, and then turned to Islam.

I guess it's easier to swallow a larger lie eh?

As was said earlier, by definition God could not be expressed in words, so a book being the word of God could only at best be in the sense of a guide and not absolute.

Just like blacks have their Uncle Tom's who are traitors to their people.

We have our Uncle Muhammad's like this guy in the video. :doubt:

Oh my God. That's a very ignorant post. I can easily see why you swallow the Islamist propaganda. Useful idiot.

Also;

People who stand up to the bigotry and hate from Islam are "muslim haters" and "Islamophobes". LOL.

Also;

People who stand up to the bigotry and hate from Islam are "muslim haters" and "Islamophobes". LOL.

Sunni man and keith Ellison......Dumb and Dumber.

Here is a clear indication from the quran and hadiths that Muhammad made up his message based upon the ideas of his time. He clearly states the sun goes to a resting place, and that should be enough for any thinking person to see he was not getting a message from God.

Quran sura 36.38 And the Sun runs on unto a resting place for him, That is the measuring of the mighty and wise.

The following from Hadith Bukhari confirms that Muhammad thought the sun went to a resting place and gives details that cannot be interpreted any other way.

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

The Sun and Moon in the quran

Sura 21.33 And he it is who created the night and the day, and the Sun and the Moon. They float, each in an orbit.

sura 36.38 And the Sun runs on unto a resting place for him, That is the measuring of the mighty and wise.
sura 36.39 And for the Moon. We have appointed mansions till she return like an old shriveled leaf
Sura 36.40 It is not for the Sun to overtake the Moon,nor does the night outstrip the day. They float, each in an orbit.

The quran is clearly stating that the Sun has an orbit and the only realistic meaning of these verses is that Muhammed believed the Sun orbits the earth. Those that claim this shows incredible insight by Muhammed who realized the Sun had an orbit in the galaxy are talking rubbish. The quran shows clearly the limits of Muhammeds knowledge.
For one thing the Sun and Moon meet at every eclipse, for another there is often a visible Moon during the day, so day and night are not so separate as the quran suggests. The verse about the Moon shriveling shows no knowledge of the fact the light of the Sun is illuminating it from a different angle.
The Sun also does not run to a resting place, not unless you believe Greek mythology. Besides the quran goes on to say.

sura 25.61 Blessed be he who has placed in the heaven mansions of stars, and has placed therin a great lamp and a moon giving light.

sura 71.16 And has made the Moon a light therein, and made the Sun a lamp.

These verses show Muhammed calls the Moon a light, which makes clear he did not know it was reflecting the Suns light. He clearly regards the Sun and Moon as separate sources of light, one for the day and the other for night.

Sura 81.1 When the Sun is overthrown.
sura 81.2 And when the Stars fall.

The Stars will never fall as they are outside our gravity. In fact the Universe is expanding at an accelerating rate. But Muhammed thinks the Stars are just lamps to throw at devils, not distant Suns. as proved below.

Sura 67.5 And verily we have beautified the worlds heaven with lamps. And we have made them missiles for devils.

Dear Sunni man. It may surprize you to know that I realize I may be hurting you. I am not unaware of what it feels like to have your sacred beliefs torn to pieces by unsympathetic bastards.

But do not worry, you can live without Islam. You survived abandoning christianity didn't you?

I may tell you what I really believe on some other thread, and it involves practical experience of the occult. But for now let me explain the one and only real meaning of the quran. It is all about Muhammad controlling people and making them fight his rotten wars for him. There are many verses in the quran that say, "obey Allah and the messenger" and what that really means is, obey Muhammad.
Otherwize he threatens you with the wrath of God.

Therefore the only real meaning of the quran is to obey Muhammad, a medieval bandit.
We are past that now are we not?

Read the following verses and you will see they all say Obey Allah, "AND THE MESSENGER"

3.32 Say: "Obey God and His Apostle": But if they turn back, God loveth not those who reject Faith.

3.132 And obey God and the Apostle; that ye may obtain mercy.

4.13 Those are limits set by God: those who obey God and His Apostle will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath, to abide therein (for ever) and that will be the supreme achievement.

4.14 But those who disobey God and His Apostle and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment.

4.59 O ye who believe! Obey God, and obey the Apostle, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to God and His Apostle, if ye do believe in God and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.

4.69 All who obey God and the apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of God,- of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship!

5.92 Obey God, and obey the Apostle, and beware (of evil): if ye do turn back, know ye that it is Our Apostle's duty to proclaim (the message) in the clearest manner.

8.1 They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of God and the Apostle: So fear God, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey God and His Apostle, if ye do believe."

8.20 O ye who believe! Obey God and His Apostle, and turn not away from him when ye hear (him speak).

8.46 And obey God and His Apostle; and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For God is with those who patiently persevere:

9.71 The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey God and His Apostle. On them will God pour His mercy:for God is Exalted in power, Wise.

24.52 It is such as obey God and His Apostle, and fear God and do right, that will win (in the end),

24.54 Say: "Obey God, and obey the Apostle: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Apostle's duty is only to preach the clear (Message)

33.33 And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.

47.33 O ye who believe! Obey God, and obey the apostle, and make not vain your deeds!

49.14 The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to God,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey God and His Apostle, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

58.13 Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and God forgives you, then (at least) establish regular prayer; practise regular charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

64.12 So obey God, and obey His Apostle: but if ye turn back, the duty of Our Apostle is but to proclaim (the Message) clearly and openly.

72.23 "Unless I proclaim what I receive from God and His Messages: for any that disobey God and His Apostle,- for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back