Is the Quran Gods words?

Get a grip Poindexter.

You're not a psychologist........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Whenever one of my pastor friends asked me questions looking for answers, he sometimes said I should do better than that.

You should do better than that because if you can't answer then people are going to say you don't know.
The loon posted that Jesus and Muhammad were the same person.

Amazingly, you 'Thanked' him for the post. . :cuckoo:

Then he claimed the Quran was all about Jesus.

Sorry, but I don't have the time or patience for such idiocy. . :doubt:
That's a convenient excuse for a goofy convert to use. No one really expected you to offer anything but cut and paste.

You seem to have conveniently forgotten the Canaanite pagan polytheism from which Judaism (and hence all the following Abrahamic faiths) originally evolved. It would be an entertaining thread to watch you attempt to conform a polytheistic tradition in which the head god El (from whence the Arabic “Allah” ultimately derives both his identity and his name) and his consort Asherah have 70 or so sons that are assigned responsibility for different middle eastern nations.

Muhammud (swish), stole ruthlessly from both of the true Abrahamic faiths that preceded his invention of islam. If you're going to insist on taking credit for the religions from which Islamism was created, you cannot fail to embrace its pagan roots without justifying charges of special pleading.

However, what we know is that Islam is more recently a syncretic faith, and that most of its core ritual (and its theology) is stolen both from the Abrahamic faiths, and from good old Arab paganism. This would include every detail of the hajj rituals along with the Ka’abah itself.

Throwing rocks at devil pillars. How cute!

You have someone here named Bowman here who knows Arabic and you refuse to debate him so your offer is disingenuous. It is one of those cute little things you say but you don't really mean it especially when you are at a disadvantage. Do you really know yourself or are you being dishonest?

Most of the people I've debated said, "show me" proof or something. I would go out, research it and find out they are dishonest because they aren't interested because while they feel that way, it is a lie.

No worries...I have not encountered any cognizant followers of islam on this forum as of yet who can stand up and actually defend their book of faith....

I say it is not, for the following reasons.

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

Does anyone want to dispute my opinions?

The Bible is as much copied as the Qu'ran, I would argue. There are many scare tactics used in both Islam and Christianity, but these are perversions of men and not from God. Either of the texts can be used to find God within yourself, and you know within yourself what is righteous and what are the intentions of man through Him. We all have concepts of morality, because He is in us.

I find it ironic that the Jews consider Jesus a fake and a liar, and are the ones that got him crucified. And the Muslims consider Jesus a revered Prophet. Yet Christians condemn the Muslims, and embrace the Jews as God's chosen. When the antichrist comes, will he fool the Jews into believing that HE is their Messiah? And will the Christians will go along, so as not to go against the Jews? Could the Muslims be the smart ones? There has to be two sides in order for Armageddon to happen.

No worries...I have not encountered any cognizant followers of islam on this forum as of yet who can stand up and actually defend their book of faith....
You can't prove your faith any more than Muslims.

Last edited:

So, the billions of Muslims who have worshiped your God, revering both the old and new testament of the Bible (as well as the revelations of Muhammad), honoring Jesus as one of the major prophets, but not actually understanding Jesus to be "part" of God ...

... are all going to have Jesus toss them into the fiery pit of Hell for all eternity for their efforts?

That's what Jesus would do?

So, the billions of Muslims who have worshiped your God, revering both the old and new testament of the Bible (as well as the revelations of Muhammad), honoring Jesus as one of the major prophets, but not actually understanding Jesus to be "part" of God ...

... are all going to have Jesus toss them into the fiery pit of Hell for all eternity for their efforts?

Where have you been...?

Muslims don't worship my God. They worship Satan.

Muslims don't revere the OT & NT....islam has falsely told them that they are corrupted.

He who has The Son has eternal life. He who does not have The Son, does not have eternal life.

This is as simple as it gets.

Wake up....liberal...

Where have you been...?

Muslims don't worship my God. They worship Satan.

Muslims don't revere the OT & NT....islam has falsely told them that they are corrupted.

He who has The Son has eternal life. He who does not have The Son, does not have eternal life.

This is as simple as it gets.

Wake up....liberal...
Muslims worship the same God as do Christians.

There is absolutely no question about that.

They also oppose the same Satan that Christians oppose, and see a finality in which God conquers Satan.

By the way, the Qur'an has an answer for my question above. It states that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have a place in Heaven.

Muslims deny God The Son.

Therefore, they do not worship the same God.

You simply don't know scripture....

They also oppose the same Satan that Christians oppose, and see a finality in which God conquers Satan.

They worship Iblis.

By the way, the Qur'an has an answer for my question above. It states that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have a place in Heaven.

Where?

Muslims deny God The Son.

Therefore, they do not worship the same God.

You simply don't know scripture....

They worship Iblis.
Muslims and Jews worship the God of the old testament - which Christians claim is the same as the God of the new testament. That would be quite logical given the claims of the unchanging nature of God.

Iblis is the devil. The Qur'an is very clear about Iblis being the great evil that must be (and will be) conquered by God.

You can't prove your faith any more than Muslims.

Yes.

I can.

NO.....you can't......but you are just as fanatical...you think your bible is just as infallible as they think the Koran is. And you both think the other are infidels. And anyone that thinks like that doesn't know God. You're just consumed by your dogma. You'd rather follow your dogma than know God. And both you and the Muslims WILL learn this before it's over.

Last edited:
Muslims and Jews worship the God of the old testament - which Christians claim is the same as the God of the new testament. That would be quite logical given the claims of the unchanging nature of God.

Muslims and Jews deny God The Son - therefore, they do NOT worship the same God as Christians.

Iblis is the devil. The Qur'an is very clear about Iblis being the great evil that must be (and will be) conquered by God.

Their 'allah' shares the same root as do pagan Arab idols, such as the great serpent, therefore, they worship Satan.

Why ‘Moderate Islam’ is an Oxymoron

by Raymond Ibrahim on March 26, 2014

quran.jpg

At a time when terrorism committed in the name of Islam is rampant, we are continuously being assured—especially by three major institutions that play a dominant role in forming the Western mindset, namely, mainstream media, academia, and government—that the sort of Islam embraced by “radicals,” “jihadis,” and so forth, has nothing to do with “real” Islam.

But what do these dual adjectives—“moderate” and “extremist”—ultimately mean in the context of Islam? Are they both equal and viable alternatives insofar as to how Islam is understood? Are they both theologically legitimate? This last question is particularly important, since Islam is first and foremost a religious way of life centered around the words of a deity (Allah) and his prophet (Muhammad)—the significance of which is admittedly unappreciated by secular societies.

Both terms—“moderate” and “extremist”—have to do with degree, or less mathematically, zeal: how much, or to what extent, a thing is practiced or implemented. As Webster’s puts it, “moderate” means “observing reasonable limits”; “extremist” means “going to great or exaggerated lengths.”

It’s a question, then, of doing either too much or too little.

The problem, however, is that mainstream Islam offers a crystal-clear way of life, based on the teachings of the Koran and Hadith—the former, containing what purport to be the sacred words of Allah, the latter, the example (or sunna, hence “Sunnis”) of his prophet, also known as the most “perfect man” (al-insan al-kamil). Indeed, based on these two primary sources and according to normative Islamic teaching, all human actions fall into five categories: forbidden actions, discouraged actions, neutral actions recommended actions, and obligatory actions.

In this context, how does a believer go about “moderating” what the deity and his spokesman have commanded? One can either try to observe Islam’s commandments or one can ignore them: any more or less is not Islam—a word which means “submit” (to the laws, or sharia, of Allah).

The real question, then, is what do Allah and his prophet command Muslims (“they who submit”) to do? Are radicals “exaggerating” their orders? Or are moderate Muslims simply “observing reasonable limits”—a euphemism for negligence?—when it comes to fulfilling their commandments?

In our highly secularized era, where we are told that religious truths are flexible or simply non-existent, and that any and all interpretations and exegeses are valid, the all-important question of “What does Islam command?” loses all relevance.

Hence why the modern West is incapable of understanding Islam.

In fact, Muhammad’s 7th century followers literally acted on this and similar verses (e.g., 9:5), launching the first Muslim conquests, which saw the subjugation of millions of Christians, Jews, and others, and the creation of the “Muslim world.” Such jihadi expansion continued until Islam was beaten on the battlefield by a resurgent West some two or three centuries ago.

Western scholarly works, before the age of relativism and political correctness set in, did not equivocate the meaning of jihad. Thus the authoritative Encyclopaedia of Islam’s entry for “jihad” states that the “spread of Islam by arms is a religious duty upon Muslims in general … Jihad must continue to be done until the whole world is under the rule of Islam … Islam must completely be made over before the doctrine of jihad [warfare to spread Islam] can be eliminated. Islamic law expert and U.S. professor Majid Khadduri (1909-2007), after defining jihad as warfare, wrote that “jihad … is regarded by all jurists, with almost no exception, as a collective obligation of the whole Muslim community.”

(As for the argument that the Bible contains similar war verses, yet Jews and Christians are not out to conquer the world—so why say Muslims are?—see “Are Judaism and Christianity as Violent as Islam” for a detailed breakdown of the similarities and differences. Also see “Islamic Jihad and the Doctrine of Abrogation” to understand how the Koran’s more tolerant verses have been abrogated by its more militant ones, such as 9:29.)

In short, how can a sincere Muslim—by definition, one who has submitted to the teachings of Allah—“moderate” verses like 9:29? How can he “observe reasonable limits” vis-à-vis these plain commands to combat and subjugate non-Muslims?

Bottom line: If Islam teaches X and a Muslim upholds X—how is he being “extreme”? Seems more logical to say that it is Islam itself that is being “extreme.” Similarly, if a self-professed Muslim does not uphold Islamic teachings—including prayer, fasting, paying zakat, etc.—how is he being a “moderate”? Seems more logical to say that he is not much of a Muslim at all—that is, he is not submitting to Allah, the very definition of “Muslim.”

It’s time to acknowledge that dichotomized notions like “moderate” and “extreme” are culturally induced and loaded standards of the modern, secular West—hardly applicable to the teachings of Islam—and not universal absolutes recognized by all mankind.

Why ?Moderate Islam? is an Oxymoron | Raymond Ibrahim

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

What both Christians and Muslims seem to ignore is the 'kill the non-believers' stuff in the Tanach means all non-Jews. Including them. So reiterating it is kinda self-defeating.

Death to Followers of Other Religions (different versions have slight numbering differences)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

20 “Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed. (NIV)

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed. (KJV)

19. He who slaughters [a sacrifice] to the gods shall be destroyed, except to the Lord alone. (Chassidic Torah)

So when Islam says kill infidels and the like, they're not actually wrong, they're simply overlooking the fact that they're infidels too.

The koran is arabic for bumwad. Since before that, they wiped their starfish with an uneven number of rocks.

Since Muslim hordes are openly trying to create an Islamic super state in Iraq and Syria, I thought it was time to redouble my efforts to undermine them, by continuing to point out the quran is not from God.
I have said it before and will say it again, the best weapon against Islam is the quran.
It is evil lies about God, and it is filled with nonsense like, the sun orbits the earth.

Since Muslim hordes are openly trying to create an Islamic super state in Iraq and Syria, I thought it was time to redouble my efforts to undermine them, by continuing to point out the quran is not from God.
I have said it before and will say it again, the best weapon against Islam is the quran.
It is evil lies about God, and it is filled with nonsense like, the sun orbits the earth.

At least you know where they are coming from. They don't want peace, justice, or to advance individual liberty, they hate and want to kill everyone who opposes their barbarism and insane religious beliefs so it seems they are beyond reasoning and should be killed back. Simple.

In certain situations one must put down their books and pick up a gun.

The real problem is with those who claim to love God and truth but insist that Islam is a peaceful religion unfairly maligned by a few radicals they hope to win over and appease diplomatically by showing everyone how pusillanimous their sworn enemies can be....

where the hell are these people coming from?

Chances are that they will continue their barbarism unchecked and will eventually do something so heinous and so blatantly evil that even those who claim to believe that Islam is a peaceful religion will agree that tactical nuclear weapons will be the only appropriate response.

What both Christians and Muslims seem to ignore is the 'kill the non-believers' stuff in the Tanach means all non-Jews. Including them. So reiterating it is kinda self-defeating.

Death to Followers of Other Religions (different versions have slight numbering differences)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

20 “Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed. (NIV)

20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed. (KJV)

19. He who slaughters [a sacrifice] to the gods shall be destroyed, except to the Lord alone. (Chassidic Torah)

So when Islam says kill infidels and the like, they're not actually wrong, they're simply overlooking the fact that they're infidels too.

These words ^^^^are lies. The Muslims sacrifice people, mostly defenseless women, in the name of their god all the time and they are not "utterly destroyed" for it. So the god of the Jews and christians never said the things in the old and new testament or he is a liar and a rediculous blowhard.

Forum List

Back