Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.
It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace

$250 fine and one weekend picking up trash

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot, Officials Say

January 28, 2021 • by POL Staff

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
What a liar you are.

what a trump ankle grabber you are.

Funny how you're grabbing your Biden ankle while you say that, LOL. What's the problem, he's blocking your light?

^^^
View attachment 508023

From the dingbat who's argument was just, but you're a Trump supporter!

Can Trump deliver when it means betrayal of America's very wealthy ruling class?
If you mean will trump kill the goose that lays the golden eggs and feed the meat to us great unwashed?

No

He’s not that stupid

But someone pulling the strings for biden might be

Trump wants to return factory production from chins and back to America

That would do the most to help the 99%
Yes, that would do it.
Will the American people cooperate by working for less and lowering their quality of life even more?

And will the large US corporations bring the manufacturing of their goods back to America? It's going to mean that large corporations willingly accept much lower profits? Or maybe no profit at all after paying Americans to work.

The Trumpers haven't taken the time to think through the reason why US corporations haave sought out China's marketplace.

The answers are contained in the link:

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
The world's leading countries areen't waiting for Trump to fix those problems with your country. He hasn't indicated that he would care a lick about any of them.

Last edited:
Will the American people cooperate by working for less and lowering their quality of life even more?
How much less do you have in mind?

Because skilled factory workers typically make more than stock clerks at Walmart

So finding a good factory job would be a step up for most workers

Btw: are you canadian?

Why do you guys always forget all the cops that were assaulted and property damage by Trump’s rioters?
Thousands of cops have been assaulted over the past 18 months by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter with zero pushback by democrats
America really is quite the mess isn't it!

It's your country's racism problem that's the root of the problems.

You can call that a race problem too though. The treatment of black people by whites has created a problem that's become unsolvable.

Police brutality and murder of black people to teach them to obey is going to be tried again, just like in the 60's.

White America never did accept the loss of their slaves.

Why do you guys always forget all the cops that were assaulted and property damage by Trump’s rioters?
Thousands of cops have been assaulted over the past 18 months by ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter with zero pushback by democrats

You can call that a race problem too though. The treatment of black people by whites has created a problem that's become unsolvable.

Police brutality and murder of black people to teach them to obey is going to be tried again, just like in the 60's.

Are you canadian?

Because skilled factory workers typically make more than stock clerks at Walmart

America's corporatists will always search out the most profitable marketplace for manufacture of it's goods and so that's the answer to your question. That's capitalism, just in case anybody doesn't already know.

Government can interfere with that if it considers the needs and the good of the people. It's the difference between greedy unfettered capitalism and 'socially' responsible capitalism.

For one instance: It's universal HC for all the people, at a cost to corporate profits.

Will Trump interfere with the profit margin of any US corporations? Does he have a HC plan that won't cut profits of big business?

If he did then he should have delivered the goods. That would have made him the winner of the election by far!

America's corporatists will always search out the most profitable marketplace for manufacture of it's goods and so that's the answer to your question. That's capitalism, just in case anybody doesn't already know.

Government can interfere with that if it considers the needs and the good of the people. It's the difference between greedy unfettered capitalism and 'socially' responsible capitalism.

For one instance: It's universal HC for all the people, at a cost to corporate profits.

Will Trump interfere with the profit margin of any US corporations? Does he have a HC plan that won't cut profits of big business?

If he did then he should have delivered the goods. That would have made him the winner of the election by far!
I asked you a question that you failed to answer

Are you canadian?

Are you canadian?
Yes, of course I am.
Are you wanting to talk about something else?

kaz
Once again, you weren't complaining for 20 years when the aliens were providing cheap labor but simultaneously helping the economy .
As for stolen elections, surely your not still on about that rubbish. Grow up.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.View attachment 507721
No, and you only have the luxury of being a flippant douchebag about it because the moron hillbilly insurrectionists failed so badly. I mean, we arent talking about the gifted kids in school, here.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

You're obviously right about the faux outrage, but the biggest ever? It's just a day at the office for the Democrat party.

When my kids were babies and cried because they wanted their way, I would tell them that's a good cry, but their tears are dry, takes away from the effect.

Democrats scream hysterically every time they want their way as if the world is ending, but it's a constant farce

That's funny because aren't republicans the ones who have been crying and whining all year? First they they whined and cried about stay at home restrictions right as the pandemic broke, then they whined and cried about wearing masks in private businesses, then they whined and cried about getting a shot because that would cause an ouchy, then they whined and cried when their guy failed to win reelection so they climbed over the wall at the state capitol and broke in because they were so upset, now theyre screaming hysterically about the vaccine. It's non pearl clutching.

Your TDS just burns on and on

Your silly reply and the fact that you don't deny it speaks volumes.

Yes, everything to someone as stupid as you are proves your point. If I had parsed your crap and responded to it you'd have said that spoke volumes.

Grow up, Chuckie. And take some special Preparation H for severe butt hurt

Still not denying it i see.

You just absolutely terrorize the third grade, don't you, Cowboy?

You would know because when challenged you absolutely reply just like one.

It's all good.

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
What a liar you are.

Funny how you're grabbing your Biden ankle while you say that, LOL. What's the problem, he's blocking your light?

^^^
View attachment 508023

uh ..... noooooooooooooo the douche who said i was a liar had NO debate or argument about the article; the legit credible UNBIASED article showing the insurrection wasn't just a bunch of tourists or whatever bullshit talking point he was trying to peddle.

you're worthless too if you come from the trump humping nutter position that the election was stolen.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.View attachment 507721
No, and you only have the luxury of being a flippant douchebag about it because the moron hillbilly insurrectionists failed so badly. I mean, we arent talking about the gifted kids in school, here.

Says the guy who spent all last summer supporting leftist insurrectionists, LOL

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

You're obviously right about the faux outrage, but the biggest ever? It's just a day at the office for the Democrat party.

When my kids were babies and cried because they wanted their way, I would tell them that's a good cry, but their tears are dry, takes away from the effect.

Democrats scream hysterically every time they want their way as if the world is ending, but it's a constant farce

That's funny because aren't republicans the ones who have been crying and whining all year? First they they whined and cried about stay at home restrictions right as the pandemic broke, then they whined and cried about wearing masks in private businesses, then they whined and cried about getting a shot because that would cause an ouchy, then they whined and cried when their guy failed to win reelection so they climbed over the wall at the state capitol and broke in because they were so upset, now theyre screaming hysterically about the vaccine. It's non pearl clutching.

Your TDS just burns on and on

Your silly reply and the fact that you don't deny it speaks volumes.

Yes, everything to someone as stupid as you are proves your point. If I had parsed your crap and responded to it you'd have said that spoke volumes.

Grow up, Chuckie. And take some special Preparation H for severe butt hurt

Still not denying it i see.

You just absolutely terrorize the third grade, don't you, Cowboy?

You would know because when challenged you absolutely reply just like one.

So your reply to my pointing out you're a playgrounder is, no I'm not, you are!

LOL, what a stupid douche, that's classic

It's all good.

What a liar you are.

^^^
View attachment 508023

uh ..... noooooooooooooo the douche who said i was a liar had NO debate or argument about the article; the legit credible UNBIASED article showing the insurrection wasn't just a bunch of tourists or whatever bullshit talking point he was trying to peddle.

you're worthless too if you come from the trump humping nutter position that the election was stolen.

So your insult to my pointing out your moronic insult was, but you're a Trump supporter is .... drum roll ... but you're a Trump supporter!

What a brainless twat

It's all good.

What a liar you are.

^^^
View attachment 508023

So your insult to my pointing out your moronic insult was, but you're a Trump supporter is .... drum roll ... but you're a Trump supporter!

What a brainless twat

because you aren't worth any more than that, you little trump humping troll, you.

No. I believe that more than your whinery about an allegedly stolen election simply because right-wingers were trying to deny and disparage it just as much if not more. And, there is more proof video than the fake news videos regarding an allegedly stolen election.

Probably for the same reason you forget this bit of media bullshit WHILE IGNORING all the millions in property damage, assault, insurrection, etc. for most of 2020.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Selective memory is in response to insultingly selective memory.....for a full fucking year.

At some point, this will get so intolerable that there REALLY WILL be violent insurrection, and I wouldn't want to be on the other side of it.

Something tells me that's the goal.
You are off topic.

It's all good.

What a liar you are.

^^^
View attachment 508023

What a brainless twat

because you aren't worth any more than that, you little trump humping troll, you.

This is how lame you are.

pknopp: You're not worth the effort to write several sentences being specific what my own views are

pknopp: I will write post after post after post bickering about it, that is worth it. But writing a few sentencing being specific about my view? No, not worth it.

And what a stupid ass, blaming your behavior on me. Grow up, ass hat

It's all good.

What a liar you are.

^^^
View attachment 508023

What a brainless twat

This is how lame you are.

pknopp: You're not worth the effort to write several sentences being specific what my own views are

pknopp: I will write post after post after post bickering about it, that is worth it. But writing a few sentencing being specific about my view? No, not worth it.

And what a stupid ass, blaming your behavior on me. Grow up, ass hat

dude - i wasn't even posting to you., but to mac7 & then another poster called me a liar after posting a credible article & then you jumped in.

so just stfu.

Forum List

Back