Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I say they are definitely linked
Sounds like you’re just trying to find a scapegoat.

Riots over last summer were about discrimination in policing. Whether you agree with the protestors or not, that was the issue.

The riot at the Capitol was about violent reaction from people who were led to believe a politician won an election.

These are totally different issues.
You are making up rules to fit your preferences

Violence is unacceptable no matter what excuse you think justifies it

Riots over last summer were about discrimination in policing. Whether you agree with the protestors or not, that was the issue.

The riot at the Capitol was about violent reaction from people who were led to believe a politician won an election.

Never said it was acceptable. You’re the one trying to blame the Capitol riots on other people’s protests.

I’m just saying they’re completely unrelated events. Political violence is not normal in this country. I don’t think there’s been anything like the Jan 6th riot in this country, at least not in modern times.

And my unacceptable you mean you support the murder of our elected officials and you think they should only get a $250 fine for assaulting police officers.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.View attachment 507721
The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is conservatives trying to downplay or ‘justify’ the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

And my unacceptable you mean you support the murder of our elected officials and you think they should only get a $250 fine for assaulting police officers.
Are you still here?

Go play in traffic

Right. So you have an issue with ME for thinking that people who assault police officers deserve more than a $250 fine. Shows how much of a scumbag you are. You support violence as long as it’s done by your fellow Trumpsters. The evidence is clear and you’re a piece of shit. Own it.

Told the election was stolen =/= go beat up cops
What’s your point here?
Point: he is full of shit and so is Facebook

They did not delete his post because they believed it was something to do with a violent or dangerous group. They deleted his post because he said the election was full of fraud and they didn't like it.

That's the fucking point.

And putting dozens of LEOs in the hospital
:laughing0301:

1625209828928.png

What’s your point here?

They did not delete his post because they believed it was something to do with a violent or dangerous group. They deleted his post because he said the election was full of fraud and they didn't like it.

Trump is still working it. Maybe he can get the Capitol police officer killed.

What’s your point here?

Pretty stupid point that is ignorant of the big picture.

The Capitol riot was a unique event in modern US history. When politicians lose elections, they don’t gather violent mobs to avenge their losses.

kaz
It's you guys who keep suggesting the democrat commies will take over the country. Hasn't happened in 200 years but I'll wait.

That's why law enforcement arrests vandals, looters and arsonists.. THAT violence is not "protest".

Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.
It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace

$250 fine and one weekend picking up trash

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot, Officials Say

January 28, 2021 • by POL Staff

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
What a liar you are.

what a trump ankle grabber you are.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

You're obviously right about the faux outrage, but the biggest ever? It's just a day at the office for the Democrat party.

When my kids were babies and cried because they wanted their way, I would tell them that's a good cry, but their tears are dry, takes away from the effect.

Democrats scream hysterically every time they want their way as if the world is ending, but it's a constant farce

That's funny because aren't republicans the ones who have been crying and whining all year? First they they whined and cried about stay at home restrictions right as the pandemic broke, then they whined and cried about wearing masks in private businesses, then they whined and cried about getting a shot because that would cause an ouchy, then they whined and cried when their guy failed to win reelection so they climbed over the wall at the state capitol and broke in because they were so upset, now theyre screaming hysterically about the vaccine. It's non pearl clutching.

Your TDS just burns on and on

Your silly reply and the fact that you don't deny it speaks volumes.

Yes, everything to someone as stupid as you are proves your point. If I had parsed your crap and responded to it you'd have said that spoke volumes.

Grow up, Chuckie. And take some special Preparation H for severe butt hurt

Still not denying it i see.

You just absolutely terrorize the third grade, don't you, Cowboy?

It's all good.

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
What a liar you are.

Funny how you're grabbing your Biden ankle while you say that, LOL. What's the problem, he's blocking your light?

It's all good.

What a liar you are.

Funny how you're grabbing your Biden ankle while you say that, LOL. What's the problem, he's blocking your light?

^^^
278-2786893_post-funny-gas-station-memes.jpg

kaz
It's you guys who keep suggesting the democrat commies will take over the country. Hasn't happened in 200 years but I'll wait.

You're pretty damned close, you won't have to wait long. Especially now that you're flooding the country with illegal aliens and outright stealing elections

That's why law enforcement arrests vandals, looters and arsonists.. THAT violence is not "protest".
In the democrat big cities it has been a revolving door that puts the rioters back on the street the next day

If they had been treated harshly the riots could not have continued night after night

Forum List

Back