Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Some of those arrested for January 6th have pleaded that they did so because Trump told them to.

Maybe their antennas weren't on straight, but that's the way they heard it.
I'd say I'll take your word for it, but wow, I won't.

So wow, you believe criminals wouldn't lie about why the did the crime, huh? That's some serious stupid
It's not just one or two of them, but from the oath keepers to the proud boys, they're telling the FBI the reason they did what they did.

You Qnuts are total morons. I don't give a shit about your boogie men. I've never heard anyone but a leftist mention any of them.

And you say that Democrats saying the same things as Trump weren't serious and everyone knew that, but they kept LOOTING, RIOTING AND STARTING FIRES you stupid twat

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Explain that for me.
I'm assuming you can read.

Maybe you need Trumps personal attorney to explain it to you. That Trump speaks in riddles with hidden meaning.
Much like telling a store owner, "You have a beautiful shop. It would be a shame if something happened to it."

And you say that Democrats saying the same things as Trump weren't serious and everyone knew that, but they kept LOOTING, RIOTING AND STARTING FIRES you stupid twat
Democrats never encouraged rioting and looting.
Nobody told them the way to make themselves heard was other than to raise their voices in the streets.

Trump praised violence, as the facebook oversight board pointed out.

Oversight Board:

In the days following January 6, some of the participants in the riot stated publicly that they did so at the behest of the president. One participant was quoted in the Washington Post (January 16, 2021): “I thought I was following my president. . . . He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do.” A video captured a rioter on the steps of the Capitol screaming at a police officer, “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”

Oversight Board:

In the days following January 6, some of the participants in the riot stated publicly that they did so at the behest of the president. One participant was quoted in the Washington Post (January 16, 2021): “I thought I was following my president. . . . He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do.” A video captured a rioter on the steps of the Capitol screaming at a police officer, “We were invited here! We were invited by the president of the United States!”

Every closeted homo in MAGAdrag will do that. That was the plan all along. Get busted, be put in a cell with another homo for a while, lie and rat out trump, and homo Garland will set you free...

Every closeted homo in MAGAdrag will do that. That was the plan all along. Get busted, be put in a cell with another homo for a while, lie and rat out trump, and homo Garland will set you free...
There is definitely something serious wrong with you.

Oversight Board:

So no one said Trump told them to riot.

Thanks for playing!

Yes, they are mind readers like you and the rest of the Democrat party.

And wow, they really are smart. They even realized when the Democrats say the same things, they don't mean it. Damn they're good.

Stupid lying fuck
It's called inflection. Two people can say the same exact thing, and from the way they say it, and in the context they say it, you can easily conclude who is serious and who is joking.
Dims have never demonstrated such a capacity. Whenever they mention "context," it's only so they can excuse their lying.

Yep. Democrats supported the leftists looting, rioting and setting fires and they kept doing it. meaner gene says the Democrats shouldn't be prosecuted like Trump because people knew they didn't mean it WHEN THEY KEPT DOING IT.

It's some lame ass shit
Throwing those Molotov cocktails was just a joke!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
You assumptions about what they meant is evidence of nothing.

One participant was quoted in the Washington Post (January 16, 2021): “I thought I was following my president. . . . He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do.”

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Explain that for me.
I'm assuming you can read.

Maybe you need Trumps personal attorney to explain it to you. That Trump speaks in riddles with hidden meaning.
Much like telling a store owner, "You have a beautiful shop. It would be a shame if something happened to it."
God DANM you are so fucking stupid.

So when Trump didn't say to go into the Capital, you know what he meant ...
Facebook understood what Trump was saying.
Followed by:
From their press release. They explained in in words even you would understand.
From their press release. They explained in in words even you would understand.

At 4:21 pm Eastern Standard Time, as the riot continued, Mr. Trump posted a video on Facebook and Instagram:

I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side, but you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us, from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.

At 5:41 pm Eastern Standard Time, Facebook removed this post for violating its Community Standard on Dangerous Individuals and Organizations.

At 6:07 pm Eastern Standard Time, as police were securing the Capitol, Mr. Trump posted a written statement on Facebook:

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love in peace. Remember this day forever!

At 6:15 pm Eastern Standard Time, Facebook removed this post for violating its Community Standard on Dangerous Individuals and Organizations. It also blocked Mr. Trump from posting on Facebook or Instagram for 24 hours.

Explain that for me.
Can YOU fucking read?

Trump telling....no BEGGING them to go home in peace.

Facebook's reasoning: violating its Community Standard on Dangerous Individuals and Organizations

So, tell me how that was "dangerous individuals and organizations" when he was telling them to go home in peace, you fucking worthless kuuunt.

Here's a hint, you dumb motherfucker: they removed it because they didn't like Trump calling it fraud. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DANGEROUS INDIVIDUALS OR ORGANIZATIONS.

So, tell me again how YOU know that Facebook knew what Trump was saying, that it was INCITEMENT TO LAWLESS ACTIONS!!!!

(this is when you slink away in shame)

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.View attachment 507721
That is what a few Germans said about the Holocaust. The worst of the worst. You would be a great Nazi. Maybe you are a great Nazi.

Forum List

Back