Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
So when Trump didn't say to go into the Capital, you know what he meant ...
Facebook understood what Trump was saying.

Yes, they are mind readers like you and the rest of the Democrat party.

And wow, they really are smart. They even realized when the Democrats say the same things, they don't mean it. Damn they're good.

Stupid lying fuck

whining about a terrorist fist pump is easily a bigger pearl clutching.

LOL, you morons after your total support of terrorists destroying inner cities across America is just laughable. Since you're not bright, that is at you, not with you
We know that trump cultists want the nation's memory of the Jan 6th FAILED insurrection to go away. It's not going to.

Calling Mr. Irony, Calling Mr. Irony

Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up.
He admitted he hasn't committed a crime, douchebag. Everyone who said lock Hillary up can name specific crimes she committed.
Have any of your knuckle draggers admitted that Hillary didn't do anything wrong.

Or are you waiting for Michael Horowitz?
She broke plenty of laws, douchebag.
If the looting last summer happened once then you could make the argument that it was the same. But it went on and on and Democrats defended them which incited more and more looting, rioting and fires.
You must have noticed the protests occurred in 60 different countries, and on all seven continents around the world.
Marxist douchebags are everywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You have no problem today getting Trump supporters to say the people who went into the capital building should have been prosecuted. Try getting Democrats even today to condemn last summer's leftists
Some of those arrested for January 6th have pleaded that they did so because Trump told them to.

Maybe their antennas weren't on straight, but that's the way they heard it.

I'd say I'll take your word for it, but wow, I won't.

So wow, you believe criminals wouldn't lie about why the did the crime, huh? That's some serious stupid

And wow, they really are smart. They even realized when the Democrats say the same things, they don't mean it. Damn they're good.

Stupid lying fuck
It's called inflection. Two people can say the same exact thing, and from the way they say it, and in the context they say it, you can easily conclude who is serious and who is joking.

So what does "you're doing the same fucking thing" mean exactly? How am I doing the "same fucking thing?"

"They did it all last summer. Democrats continued to defend and rationalize it AFTER it happened."

The people who goaded on the BLM riots, especially the elected officials who approved with a wink and a nod, should have been, should be, held accountable.

So should Trump. But, I know, it's different when your guy does it.

Hypocrisy is kinda like B.O. - it's not always easy to smell your own.
I will let all of the others walk, with no charges, if you can point out the exact words from Trump's speech you would proffer to a jury in his incitement trial.

We need a "check and mate" emoji.

Fake news told dblack to think that though. He's not going to question it. Just like he believes Trump said Mexicans are rapists and murderers, Trump said immigrants are animals, Trump said to inject bleach at home and all the other ridiculous lies that the Democrats made up and fake news reported

You have no problem today getting Trump supporters to say the people who went into the capital building should have been prosecuted. Try getting Democrats even today to condemn last summer's leftists
Some of those arrested for January 6th have pleaded that they did so because Trump told them to.

Well, why don't you show us what words from Trump's speech instructed or encouraged them to break the law?

Here, have at it:

Trump's Speech - NPR

The problem here is that Trump never told them to. See, objective facts matter in the law, not just what some dumbass says. Only a douchebag thinks that the later takes precedence over the former.

• Thanks

Stupid lying fuck
It's called inflection. Two people can say the same exact thing, and from the way they say it, and in the context they say it, you can easily conclude who is serious and who is joking.

You never stop with the moronic shit that Democrats tell you to think, do you?

Stupid lying fuck
Dims have never demonstrated such a capacity. Whenever they mention "context," it's only so they can excuse their lying.

• Thanks

So wow, you believe criminals wouldn't lie about why the did the crime, huh? That's some serious stupid
It's not just one or two of them, but from the oath keepers to the proud boys, they're telling the FBI the reason they did what they did.

It's not just one or two of them, but from the oath keepers to the proud boys, they're telling the FBI the reason they did what they did.
Please quote someone who supposedly said that. Few of the people at the capitol even heard what Trump said.

Stupid lying fuck
Assume Trump was 100% serious in his 1/6 speech.

Show me where he encouraged or instructed people to engage in "imminent lawless actions."

Here it is again:

Trump's Speech - NPR

Here is the video:

Point to the time stamp where his inflection was a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" encouraging lawless actions.

Forum List

Back