Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm saying he should be prosecuted period.
Based on what specific language from his speech?
I merely posed the BLM example in a vain attempt to get Trumpsters to see it from a different perspective. But that's not something people really like to do these days.
I believe that no matter whose mouth those words come from, the are not even close to encouraging "imminent lawless actions." But, if you have parts of the speech that you believe meet the criteria for incitement, I will take a look and discuss it with you.

I haven't got time to chase you around the denial bush. If you don't see it - if you can't admit that Republicans would be freaking out if exactly the same words, and exactly the same results, came from a BLM rally, then there's not much else to talk about. You're not being honest with yourself, much less me.

The Democrats DID do the reverse, you fucking Democrat moron. They did it all last summer. Democrats continued to defend and rationalize it AFTER it happened.

My God, when it comes to Democrats, do you have any ability to question your programming at all?

I merely posed the BLM example in a vain attempt to get Trumpsters to see it from a different perspective. But that's not something people really like to do these days.
I believe that no matter whose mouth those words come from, the are not even close to encouraging "imminent lawless actions." But, if you have parts of the speech that you believe meet the criteria for incitement, I will take a look and discuss it with you.

I haven't got time to chase you around the denial bush. If you don't see it - if you can't admit that Republicans would be freaking out if exactly the same words, and exactly the same results, came from a BLM rally, then there's not much else to talk about. You're not being honest with yourself, much less me.

The Democrats DID do the reverse, you fucking Democrat moron. They did it all last summer. Democrats continued to defend and rationalize it AFTER it happened.

That's exactly my point. You're doing the same fucking thing. This two-party shit has turned you all into soulless jackals.

incited a riot that destroyed public property and got people killed.

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

Ashli Babbit isn't people?

You meant got "a person" killed, not "people"?
LOL! You got me. Guess it's all good then.

That's your reply? Seriously? It doesn't matter if one person is killed or multiple people?

You people really are making complete glassy-eyed idiots out of yourselves.

Yeah, Democrats are grandstanding about 1/6. The OP is totally right. But your denial circle jerk is even worse. Trump was right, he could shoot someone on street, in cold blood, and you idiots would defend him. What's that say about you? How far will go for him?
The "riot" began when Trump was only a few minutes into his speech....Considering that the stage is 1/2 hour, at a brisk walk, away from the Capitol building, how do you figure that he incited anything?
I just want somebody to show me what specific words from his speech constitute an encouragement of "imminent lawless actions."

This is not about Trump at all for me. I am WAY more concerned that people will bend over backwards to take a massive corn-filled shit on the 1st Amendment just so they can sate their lust to get Trump for something....anything.

The phrase "chopping off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

You're obviously right about the faux outrage, but the biggest ever? It's just a day at the office for the Democrat party.

When my kids were babies and cried because they wanted their way, I would tell them that's a good cry, but their tears are dry, takes away from the effect.

Democrats scream hysterically every time they want their way as if the world is ending, but it's a constant farce

That's funny because aren't republicans the ones who have been crying and whining all year? First they they whined and cried about stay at home restrictions right as the pandemic broke, then they whined and cried about wearing masks in private businesses, then they whined and cried about getting a shot because that would cause an ouchy, then they whined and cried when their guy failed to win reelection so they climbed over the wall at the state capitol and broke in because they were so upset, now theyre screaming hysterically about the vaccine. It's non pearl clutching.

Oh, I am certain partisans will act like the children they are.

That is FAR from my point.

You said that you believe Trump should be prosecuted. Based on what language from his speech?

Do you really hate Trump so much that you would lower the bar for incitement to the point that ANYTHING could be deemed such?

You said that you believe Trump should be prosecuted. Based on what language from his speech?

Do you really hate Trump so much that you would lower the bar for incitement to the point that ANYTHING could be deemed such?
The blind hatred for Orange Man transcends politics.....If you don't hate him as they do, you're a "cultist".

You're missing the point. He stirred up a crowd that destroyed property and got someone killed. Any rational prosecutor would charge the leader of such an event. He might not be convicted. That would be up to a jury. I certainly don't have all the evidence to make that call. But he should be held accountable for the part he played in that shit show. Denying that he played any part in it is just delusional.

You're missing the point. He stirred up a crowd that destroyed property and got someone killed. Any rational prosecutor would charge the leader of such an event. He might not be convicted. That would be up to a jury. I certainly don't have all the evidence to make that call. But he should be held accountable for the part he played in that shit show. Denying that he played any part in it is just delusional.
Liar.

The Capitol was overtaken only a few minutes into the speech....The timeline doesn't lie like you.

Your hatred of Orange Man has blinded you beyond repair.

He doesn't "see it" because it isn't true. It's total bullshit. Michael Brown's stepfather told a crowd in Ferguson to burn down the city, and the police didn't do jack shit.

Apparently you believe it doesn't matter what he actually said. That demonstrates that you are a Stalinist douchebag. What you call a "rational prosecutor" is a douchebag who doesn't care what the law actually says.

Trump played no part in the violence that occurred. None.

You're missing the point. He stirred up a crowd that destroyed property and got someone killed. Any rational prosecutor would charge the leader of such an event.
Based on what?

I want to know what language I must avoid if I am giving a speech to a crowd, if I am to avoid prosecution.

I think you are the one missing the point.
He might not be convicted. That would be up to a jury.
Apparently, no prosecutor is confident enough to even put it to a grand jury, nor should they be. There is NOTHING there. You can't point to anything either, and won't even try.

Do you just want him prosecuted because you hate him?

But he should be held accountable for the part he played in that shit show. Denying that he played any part in it is just delusional.
What part did he play?

You're mad and you hate him. I get it.

Do you really want to take a huge shit on the Constitution because you hate him?

You're missing the point. He stirred up a crowd that destroyed property and got someone killed. Any rational prosecutor would charge the leader of such an event.
Based on what?

I want to know what language I must avoid if I am giving a speech to a crowd, if I am to avoid prosecution.

I think are the one missing the point.
Apparently, no prosecutor is confident enough to even put it to a grand jury, nor should they be. There is NOTHING there. You can't point to anything either, and won't even try.

But he should be held accountable for the part he played in that shit show. Denying that he played any part in it is just delusional.
What part did he play?

Do you really want to take a huge shit on the Constitution because you hate him?
He's letting the hate flow....It's tragic to watch an alleged libertarian buy into the moonbat media gaslighting and go all to pieces like this.

Based on what?

What part did he play?

He's letting the hate flow....It's tragic to watch an alleged libertarian buy into the moonbat media gaslighting and go all to pieces like this.
I am sure he really hates Trump and that is driving his position.

It's hard admitting an emotional bias. I don't blame him for that. I have my emotional biases too. It's hard to not dig in and defend the indefensible when you're in that state of mind.

Based on what?

What part did he play?

dblack is bogus libertarian.

Based on what?

What part did he play?

I am sure he really hates Trump and that is driving his position.

It's hard admitting an emotional bias. I don't blame him for that. I have my emotional biases too. It's hard to not dig in and defend the indefensible when you're in that state of mind.
I left the LP because I couldn't defend the indefensible.....I learned long ago not to sell my intellect out to emotional responses....A loser's game.

Based on what?

What part did he play?

I don't believe that.

I just think he hates Trump more than he loves liberty, so when it comes to Trump, all consequences be damned, anything goes, git that son-of-a-bitch.

Based on what?

What part did he play?

I don't believe that.

I just think he hates Trump more than he loves liberty, so when it comes to Trump, all consequences be damned, anything goes, git that son-of-a-bitch.
That makes him the fake glibertarian that he is....Selling out the intellect to the emotions.

Based on what?

What part did he play?

I don't believe that.

He just came out for arresting a man that he admits hasn't committed a crime. That's a Stalinist, not a libertarian. If he such a libertarian, he should hate Biden 1000 times more than Trump.

Forum List

Back