Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
incited a riot that destroyed public property and got people killed.

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

Ashli Babbit isn't people?

You meant got "a person" killed, not "people"?
LOL! You got me. Guess it's all good then.

That's your reply? Seriously? It doesn't matter if one person is killed or multiple people?

You people really are making complete glassy-eyed idiots out of yourselves.

Yeah, Democrats are grandstanding about 1/6. The OP is totally right. But your denial circle jerk is even worse. Trump was right, he could shoot someone on street, in cold blood, and you idiots would defend him. What's that say about you? How far will go for him?
"Denial" of what, Democrat lies and propaganda?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

They're definitely milking it for all they can. In the end, it was just a bunch of short bussers acting out.

But, a sitting president incited a riot that destroyed public property and got people killed. That's pretty fucked up. He should be facing charges. If anyone else had done that, they would be in jail right now.
I don't really care what happens to Trump, one way or another. He is done for good. On to the next guy.

BUT, I do think it's a stretch to call his speech incitement, which is probably why nobody has filed charges. It is anything but a clear that Trump's speech encouraged or was intended to encourage "imminent lawless actions."

Here's the "worst" of it:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

But, here, he is directly contradicting any intent to encourage "imminent lawless actions":

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

If the bar for incitement is reduced to that ridiculously low level, we can kiss the First Amendment goodbye.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

They're definitely milking it for all they can. In the end, it was just a bunch of short bussers acting out.

But, a sitting president incited a riot that destroyed public property and got people killed. That's pretty fucked up. He should be facing charges. If anyone else had done that, they would be in jail right now.

You mean like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi? OMG, how many years did they get, anyway?

Oh wait, you're lying again, LOL.

You're with the Democrats on this one that when Trump does what they do all the time he should be in prison for it, huh? I mean what are the odds? 100%?

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

Some facking capitol cop killed her, asshole, not Trump.
Of course. Trump had no part it. His shit tastes like raspberry pudding.
"No part in it" is meaningless bullshit. Trump didn't incite anyone. That much is undniable.

I don't really care what happens to Trump, one way or another. He is done for good. On to the next guy.

BUT, I do think it's a stretch to call his speech incitement, which is probably why nobody has filed charges. It is anything but a clear that Trump's speech encouraged or was intended to encourage "imminent lawless actions."

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

But, here, he is directly contradicting any intent to encourage "imminent lawless actions":

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

If the bar for incitement is reduced to that ridiculously low level, we can kiss the First Amendment goodbye.

I'll post this question again. "If a BLM leader had been on the podium that day - do you think he'd be up on charges?"

You know goddamned well he would be, and the hypocritical pieces of shit STILL defending Trump would be the loudest voices calling for his head on a stake.

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

"No part in it" is meaningless bullshit. Trump didn't incite anyone. That much is undniable.
Raspberry pudding. Yum.

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.View attachment 507721
The biggest pearl clutch in history?

That would be phax and Benghazi. That burning TP video still in use on channel.

It was quite the pearl clutch when Obama, Hillary and Rice said it was a spontaneous demonstration for weeks after it happened, what a bunch of liars

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

Raspberry pudding. Yum.

You seem to know a lot about flavored bullshit

I'll post this question again. "If a BLM leader had been on the podium that day - do you think he'd be up on charges?"

You know goddamned well he would be, and the hypocritical pieces of shit STILL defending Trump would be the loudest voices calling for his head on a stake.
No, I doubt he would. The police have let thousands of BLM go who have committed serious crimes.

Who are you trying to kid?

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

Raspberry pudding. Yum.

I've been on this board for ten years.

A BLM leader could have demanded that the crowd lynch somebody, the crowd complies, and EVERYBODY would do NOTHING. So, the answer is, decidedly, NO!!!
That may be true, but based on what Trump said, NEITHER SHOULD be charged with incitement because it doesn't even come CLOSE to encouraging "imminent lawless actions."

I am trying to tie together any relevance to your hypothetical and your reason for posing it.

Are you saying that Trump SHOULD be prospected for incitement because some BLM leader hypothetically would have been?

A BLM leader could have demanded that the crowd lynch somebody, the crowd complies, and EVERYBODY would do NOTHING. So, the answer is, decidedly, NO!!!
That may be true, but based on what Trump said, NEITHER SHOULD be charged with incitement because it doesn't even come CLOSE to encouraging "imminent lawless actions."

I am trying to tie together any relevance to your hypothetical and your reason for posing it.

Are you saying that Trump SHOULD be prospected for incitement because some BLM leader hypothetically would have been?
I'm saying he should be prosecuted period. I merely posed the BLM example in a vain attempt to get Trumpsters to see it from a different perspective. But that's not something people really like to do these days.

I'm saying he should be prosecuted period.
Based on what specific language from his speech?
I merely posed the BLM example in a vain attempt to get Trumpsters to see it from a different perspective. But that's not something people really like to do these days.
I believe that no matter whose mouth those words come from, the are not even close to encouraging "imminent lawless actions." But, if you have parts of the speech that you believe meet the criteria for incitement, I will take a look and discuss it with you.

Here's the transcript:

Trump Speech NPR

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

That's your reply? Seriously? It doesn't matter if one person is killed or multiple people?

Yeah, Democrats are grandstanding about 1/6. The OP is totally right. But your denial circle jerk is even worse. Trump was right, he could shoot someone on street, in cold blood, and you idiots would defend him. What's that say about you? How far will go for him?

You and the rest of the Democrats have that total love for Biden.

No, I don't have that love for Trump. I only voted for him once and that was because of what you and the Sheep Party are doing to the country.

Funny how even the Democrats disagree with you that you're not one. They hate anyone who disagrees with them on anything, and they constantly nestle up and rub your tummy

I'm saying he should be prosecuted period.
Based on what specific language from his speech?
I merely posed the BLM example in a vain attempt to get Trumpsters to see it from a different perspective. But that's not something people really like to do these days.
I believe that no matter whose mouth those words come from, the are not even close to encouraging "imminent lawless actions." But, if you have parts of the speech that you believe meet the criteria for incitement, I will take a look and discuss it with you.

I haven't got time to chase you around the denial bush. If you don't see it - if you can't admit that Republicans would be freaking out if exactly the same words, and exactly the same results, came from a BLM rally, then there's not much else to talk about. You're not being honest with yourself, much less me.

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

Raspberry pudding. Yum.

I've been on this board for ten years.

True, I should have noticed your knowledge of shit flavors before.

Your being with the Democrats yet again on attacking Trump for something they do constantly is just classic you

Got people killed?

Tell me more!!!

The "riot" began when Trump was only a few minutes into his speech....Considering that the stage is 1/2 hour, at a brisk walk, away from the Capitol building, how do you figure that he incited anything?

Forum List

Back