Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Probably for the same reason you forget this bit of media bullshit WHILE IGNORING all the millions in property damage, assault, insurrection, etc. for most of 2020.
And? Can you explain how these are similar issues?
I think you are deliberately missing the point.

1625165286390.png
1625165311312.jpeg
1625165333466.png
1625165403625.png
1625165426364.png
1625165460280.png
1625165519600.png
1625165543550.png
1625165562332.png
1625165585927.png
1625165610370.png
images
1625165676572.png

Then:

FakeShocked1_6.gif

whining about a terrorist fist pump is easily a bigger pearl clutching.
The Trumpsters adore the biggest snowflake on the planet.

They make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

I just want them to keep saying this stuff.
Progs are always accusing conservatives of the things they are guilty of. They love using terms that the right invented. They have no originality.

Progs are always accusing conservatives of the things they are guilty of. They love using terms that the right invented. They have no originality.
I do love irony.

Trump and McCarthy now depend on the American people not accepting that it was an attack on government.

That's not getting the support of the Republican party, it's only getting the support of an extremist minority.

Not even ignorant Americans will buy the extremist smokescreen that's trying to make it out as a peaceful visit to their Capitol.
They are relying on truth. You are spewing lies and bullshit.

I do love irony.
It's not "irony." It's hypocrisy and brain damage.

I do love irony.
It's not "irony." It's hypocrisy and brain damage.
Okay, I'll go with that!

:auiqs.jpg:

or when a sleeveless dress worn by the FLOTUS in the <GASP> house of reps was outrageous; whilst the next one had on numerous occasions worn much less on the cover & in between the pages of rag mags & on TV.
They're just desperate to minimize Jan 6th, so they're doing everything they can to change the subject and/or attack.

This is standard cult behavior. In their world, it was just a spirited tour by patriots with the best of intentions. And they really, really, really believe that.
Lol, if red necks wanted to take the house that day. They would've done it. Just showing you loons cannot steal an election.

Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.
It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace

$250 fine and one weekend picking up trash

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot, Officials Say

January 28, 2021 • by POL Staff

Police officials and federal prosecutors say that as many as 140 officers were injured during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a Washington Post request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached.
140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot, Officials Say
What a liar you are.

It was simple trespassing and disturbing the peace
Why do you guys always forget all the cops that were assaulted and property damage by Trump’s rioters?
Awe your concern for the cops, but could careless about all the cops killed last summer. Also it's funny how you loons are trying to blame Republicans for defunding the police. Because that plan is backfiring on you big time.
136403430_10164644235015321_8242664271750102594_n.jpg

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

They're definitely milking it for all they can. In the end, it was just a bunch of short bussers acting out.

But, a sitting president incited a riot that destroyed public property and got people killed. That's pretty fucked up. He should be facing charges. If anyone else had done that, they would be in jail right now.

It's only one part of the momentum that keeps the attack on America's government alive and in the news.

Trump's popularity is slipping fast now as the R party sees the damage it will suffer by staying with Trump.

Trump represented the loss of the House and the Senate and that was at the peak of his popularity. It can only be worse.

Even if Biden's initiatives for the working class fail, the D party's intentions won't be seen as failure.
Oh for the love of God, bidens initiatives. And the Democrats intentions . How can they be seen as anything but failures? What is wrong with you .

I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.View attachment 507721

They're definitely milking it for all they can. But, a sitting president incited a riot that destroyed public property and got people killed. That's pretty fucked up.
No such thing occurred, douchebag. That's Democrat Reich propaganda.

They hit their stride for 4 long years of Trump, with their bullshit beginning literally the day after the election, dragged us through 2 sham impeachments so they could create a stage to pontificate, rode the Covid pony for all it was worth, spewing shit all the way, and this is nothing but more of the same.

They're full of shit.
We know they're full of shit.
They know that we know they're full of shit.
And still they keep on full bore being full of shit, as their sycophants lap it up.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back