Is The Republican Party going to pretend this didn’t happen?

Newly obtained document could hurt Trump’s future

Maybe the President shouldn’t have made a public display of his signature so often when he signed Gov’t proclamations etc ? ? ?

What's the big deal, the Tower was never built.

Mr. Trump's principle line of business is erecting housing and developing urban and resort areas. Not every plan comes to fruition, and this one did not.

Funny. I thought The Orange Virus' line of business was running the country. I guess I was confused all this time. Thanks for enlightening me.

Maybe the President shouldn’t have made a public display of his signature so often when he signed Gov’t proclamations etc ? ? ?

Mr. Trump's principle line of business is erecting housing and developing urban and resort areas. Not every plan comes to fruition, and this one did not.

Funny. I thought The Orange Virus' line of business was running the country. I guess I was confused all this time. Thanks for enlightening me.

Running the country is what Trump is doing now, but running the Trump Organization is what he did previous to 20 January 2017

Running the country is what Trump is doing now, but running the Trump Organization is what he did previous to 20 January 2017

You are simply restating the obvious, Cult45 member. Do you have a point besides trolling?

Oh. This is the letter of intent to resume negotiations for the Trump Tower.

The deal fell through. No Trump Tower in Moscow.
Claudette, it is only my opinion, but I don't think the deal fell thru. I think it became too hot to handle.
The RUssians dangled it at Trump never intended to follow through.

It allowed Putin to get his claws into Trump

Get his claws into Trump??

Oh my. A failed deal isn't getting claws into anyone.

Its just a failed business deal.

You sure are funny.

Trump may have been playing the Russians on this. He had other projects on the burner at the time, like his purchase of Monday Night Raw, and may have been using this prospective deal to get Vince McMahon or some other billionaire to move.

Remember Trump is the consummate Deal Maker, his "art of the deal" masterpiece has been compared to the Holy Bible. The man is playing 4 Dimension chess while his opponents are playing checkers.
OMG! My prince, see post #31. Claudette sees logic in your posts.

If doing business with Russia were illegal Hillary Clinton would be in jail for taking $145 Million from Russia and approving the sale of Uranium One to her good buddy Vladimir Putin.

Its okay if Hillary colludes with Russia because...well...Dem's help me out here why was it okay for Hillary do to this?
Sure, I'll help you out! She didn't. Putin hates her. That's why he wanted Trump to win. You swallowed Trump's lies whole and never bothered to figure out he is misdirecting away from himself. Uranium? Hillary didn't make the sale, she approved it after assessing the deal. I think you can find the conditions of the sale and who proposed it somewhere on this tangled web. But it sure didn't endear her to Vlad no matter who penned it.

I really think proguesses are bordering tarded as a group. Everything that involves Trump is "could be", might be", "may be"................

There's nothing here that's illegal.
Exactly... not to mention it was over TWO YEARS before he was even president... another unhinged, hysterical demtard nothing burger.

Oh. This is the letter of intent to resume negotiations for the Trump Tower.

The deal fell through. No Trump Tower in Moscow.
Claudette, it is only my opinion, but I don't think the deal fell thru. I think it became too hot to handle.
that's great and all, but in something like this i'd like to education my opinion and know if this fell through before he decided to run for office. the left is so anxious for a silver bullet they're getting lazy tossing out used bb's these days.

Giuliani indicated talks for Trump Tower Moscow may have taken place up to Election Day 2016

Trump is a businessman, he was working deals with people in the Russian Federation and many other nations long before he even considered serving as our President. The Left wants to condemn Trump because he isn't anything like them. Trump didn't enter politics to make a fortune- he was already more wealthy that they could ever hope to be and he did it the old fashion way- he earned it. He was never involved in selling influence or using the presidency to make money.

OTOH, before he became President,Obama did absolutely nothing worthwhile- worked as a "community organizer" shaking down legit business people.
Trump is a businessman, he was working deals with people in the Russian Federation and many other nations long before he even considered serving as our President.

Giuliani indicated talks for Trump Tower Moscow may have taken place up to Election Day 2016

I really think proguesses are bordering tarded as a group. Everything that involves Trump is "could be", might be", "may be"................

Exactly... not to mention it was over TWO YEARS before he was even president... another unhinged, hysterical demtard nothing burger.

So the mother fucking what?

This is exactly what I mean when I say you tards DESERVE to be lied to.

You BEG to be lied to.

Meh....:dunno:

Trump just shot you in the face in the middle of fifth avenue, dope.

BS his principle lines of business was putting his name on buildings owned by others and not paying taxes

If doing business with Russia were illegal Hillary Clinton would be in jail for taking $145 Million from Russia and approving the sale of Uranium One to her good buddy Vladimir Putin.

Its okay if Hillary colludes with Russia because...well...Dem's help me out here why was it okay for Hillary do to this?
Sure, I'll help you out! She didn't. Putin hates her. That's why he wanted Trump to win. You swallowed Trump's lies whole and never bothered to figure out he is misdirecting away from himself. Uranium? Hillary didn't make the sale, she approved it after assessing the deal. I think you can find the conditions of the sale and who proposed it somewhere on this tangled web. But it sure didn't endear her to Vlad no matter who penned it.

Riiiiiight :auiqs.jpg:

Hillary_Putin.jpg

Forum List

Back