Is The Republican Party going to pretend this didn’t happen?

05E4D020-FE0B-4B11-A272-55A4F240C37A.gif

Rudi said Trump never signed anything - then yesterday walked back his lie.

so many liars, soooooooooooooo much time to kick their ass.
It's disgusting that Two-Faced Rudy was just ripping into Cohen for lying to protect Trump.

He riffs off lies almost as casually and as frequently as his master.

"The truth isn't the truth!"

Newly obtained document could hurt Trump’s future

Maybe the President shouldn’t have made a public display of his signature so often when he signed Gov’t proclamations etc ? ? ?

Yikes, this is bad. I mean, what would happen if Apple built factories in China, or GM opened production facilities in China or Mexico or Canada. Damn, a company doing business in Russia, what is this world coming to?

Oh. This is the letter of intent to resume negotiations for the Trump Tower.

The deal fell through. No Trump Tower in Moscow.
Claudette, it is only my opinion, but I don't think the deal fell thru. I think it became too hot to handle.
The RUssians dangled it at Trump never intended to follow through.

It allowed Putin to get his claws into Trump

Claudette, it is only my opinion, but I don't think the deal fell thru. I think it became too hot to handle.

Get his claws into Trump??

Oh my. A failed deal isn't getting claws into anyone.

Its just a failed business deal.

You sure are funny.

That's laughable as President Trump has placed the strictest sanctions in world history on Uncle Pooty, compared to the Obama Regime's reset of relations and surrender of Crimea.

What made Obama's perfidy so egregious was that the Clinton Regime promised Ukraine protection of its borders in exchange for Ukraine giving up its nuclear arsenal back in the 1990's. Shows me to never trust a lib.

Newly obtained document could hurt Trump’s future

Maybe the President shouldn’t have made a public display of his signature so often when he signed Gov’t proclamations etc ? ? ?

What's the big deal, the Tower was never built.

Mr. Trump's principle line of business is erecting housing and developing urban and resort areas. Not every plan comes to fruition, and this one did not.
"What's the big deal?" Sums it all up when we are referring to deplorable trumpanzees, doesn't it?

You sure are funny.

Trump may have been playing the Russians on this. He had other projects on the burner at the time, like his purchase of Monday Night Raw, and may have been using this prospective deal to get Vince McMahon or some other billionaire to move.

Remember Trump is the consummate Deal Maker, his "art of the deal" masterpiece has been compared to the Holy Bible. The man is playing 4 Dimension chess while his opponents are playing checkers.

You sure are funny.

Trump may have been playing the Russians on this. He had other projects on the burner at the time, like his purchase of Monday Night Raw, and may have been using this prospective deal to get Vince McMahon or some other billionaire to move.

Remember Trump is the consummate Deal Maker, his "art of the deal" masterpiece has been compared to the Holy Bible. The man is playing 4 Dimension chess while his opponents are playing checkers.

You could be right and Trump is a master at the deal.

The lefty loons keep harping on that letter. The letter was an letter of intent to continue negotiating.

Gotta laugh at the loons who keep trying to make mountains out of mole hills.

You sure are funny.

You could be right and Trump is a master at the deal.

The lefty loons keep harping on that letter. The letter was an letter of intent to continue negotiating.

Gotta laugh at the loons who keep trying to make mountains out of mole hills.

The left are dumb as a post.

If doing business with Russia were illegal Hillary Clinton would be in jail for taking $145 Million from Russia and approving the sale of Uranium One to her good buddy Vladimir Putin.

If doing business with Russia were illegal Hillary Clinton would be in jail for taking $145 Million from Russia and approving the sale of Uranium One to her good buddy Vladimir Putin.

Its okay if Hillary colludes with Russia because...well...Dem's help me out here why was it okay for Hillary do to this?

Trump is a businessman, he was working deals with people in the Russian Federation and many other nations long before he even considered serving as our President. The Left wants to condemn Trump because he isn't anything like them. Trump didn't enter politics to make a fortune- he was already more wealthy that they could ever hope to be and he did it the old fashion way- he earned it. He was never involved in selling influence or using the presidency to make money.

OTOH, before he became President,Obama did absolutely nothing worthwhile- worked as a "community organizer" shaking down legit business people.

Not to worry, the Republicans now have Trump’s decision to pull out of Syria to deal with.
As I’ve often said here, there’s a greater issue beneath all this. The US constitution gives the Executive Branch so much independent power America cannot be considered a full democracy. When Trump’s gone bigger questions than his weird personality will have to be answered.
America is not a democracy.

What questions will need to be answer? Who is asking?

A hack like Ghoulie-yani needs to be STOMPED out!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

A hack like Ghoulie-yani needs to be STOMPED out!

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

That's the thing with liberals, they hate dissent, they want to "stomp out" anyone who dares to defy their rule.

That's what makes the success of Donald J Trump so important. Return America to greatness and return the nation to civility

Forum List

Back