Is the right to bear arms unlimited?

do you really want to provide links and make yourself look like a fool? and I dont use fox either

Btw I accept pal pay now!!! reasearch it yourself dumb shits........

WTF? Why would I pay for stupid? If anyone sends you a dime you know you have one of the dumbest f*cking people on the planet as a follower.

Your ability to get stupid people to send you money for your moronic opinions doesn't increase your relevance it decreases your followers intelligence.

going to go to sleep, but you guys just gave I a good laugh, you dont really know about IP numbers do you? I have known about it for 16 years. hell I thought every knew about it. and yes of course the IRS has been reading tax cheats posts. just use a fucking search engine. do you even know how to do that? lol

I can't keep up with all the gun threads, however, the central issue seems to be the 'right' to bear arms and whether it is unlimited or not.

i submit it is not. with that said, i wholly support gun rights for the individual. that doesn't mean i support nuclear arms for individuals. nor does that mean i support lefties attempts at restricting gun rights for unnecessary reasons, such as fear.

discuss.

Some people here seem to think that they should be allowed to own any type of gun, and as many as they like, just because the law allows them too. They want the same weapons the government has, which probably includes nuclear weapons, meaning those people are fucking psychotic freaks.

I can't keep up with all the gun threads, however, the central issue seems to be the 'right' to bear arms and whether it is unlimited or not.

i submit it is not. with that said, i wholly support gun rights for the individual. that doesn't mean i support nuclear arms for individuals. nor does that mean i support lefties attempts at restricting gun rights for unnecessary reasons, such as fear.

discuss.

Some people here seem to think that they should be allowed to own any type of gun, and as many as they like, just because the law allows them too. They want the same weapons the government has, which probably includes nuclear weapons, meaning those people are fucking psychotic freaks.

Some people here want to destroy the constitution, some want to feel safe by taking the right to purchase something that can save lives. 200 million times a year law abiding citizens use a gun to defend themselves and others from criminals - most of the time without firing a shot. Is there any reason why a law abiding citizen should not have access to the same weapons used by the infantry? There are legal owners and operators of real military weapons here in the USA. Machine guns, chain guns, RPGs, and even anti-aircraft guns are legally owned and operated by US citizens in the USA. The permit is only $200.

Forum List

Back