🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Russian Hacking Scandal a COMPLETE Fraud??

Dontcha think it strange that during the campaign, Trump was accusing Hillary of her Russian connections and if she won it would be because of the Russians helping her......but low & behold, he won and the Dems have turned it all around on him...with a vengeance

I've always suspected it was, and a brilliant caller on Rush today made some great points. Rush then went on to talk about the shady Ukrainian company the DNC used while denying our own FBI access to their computers.

If you didn't hear the show, you can read the transcript here (well worth reading!):

Searching for the Truth About the DNC Hack

Yes. The DNC release was an inside job. Russia has been interfering in our elections. They give support to the progressives all the time.

Maybe the Russians did it...... maybe not. Maybe Saddam had WWMD when Iraq was invaded? Sometimes conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

Yep...:rolleyes:

It's so much of a sham that 2 days ago the FBI ADDED a separate 20 man team dedicated only to the Russian interference investigation...

that's a sizeable amount of resources and giving it it's own UNIT, says that it's pretty big....

It's so much of a sham that 2 days ago the FBI ADDED a separate 20 man team dedicated only to the Russian interference investigation...

that's a sizeable amount of resources and giving it it's own UNIT, says that it's pretty big....
FBI needs to investigate WHY the DNC wouldn't allow them access to their computers.

FBI needs to investigate WHY the DNC wouldn't allow them access to their computers.
Why do they need the server, when they had a copy of the server, just like everyone else investigating it....?

There is no sham, there was collusion, and alt righties will go to jail.

I've always suspected it was, and a brilliant caller on Rush today made some great points. Rush then went on to talk about the shady Ukrainian company the DNC used while denying our own FBI access to their computers.

If you didn't hear the show, you can read the transcript here (well worth reading!):

Searching for the Truth About the DNC Hack

I heard the show.....Russia and Trump is a lie created by the democrats to attack republicans...do you remember the point where he stated a Truth....that when the democrats accuse you of doing something...they are the ones actually doing it...?

hilary took so much money from putin through her charity she would have been giving putin lap dances in Moscow after the election..dittos for john podesta, his brother tony, and sadly john podesta's daughter......

How many people investigating Trump have to tell you "There is no evidence" before you realize...there is no evidence....and no collusion or friendliness between Trump and Putin....

Well...you are a left winger...which means you are fucking stupid....so I guess that is the fact you will never understand it...

do you remember the point where he stated a Truth....that when the democrats accuse you of doing something...they are the ones actually doing it...?
Which is a typical Limpboy PROJECTION, see the first three quotes in my sig!

Why do they need the server, when they had a copy of the server, just like everyone else investigating it....?

Because when you have the actual server your forensic experts can track back everyone who attempted to access it, in other words you can tell in seconds whether there really was a russian hack.....or not.

Oh, i think the launching of 50 plus missiles puts that collusion bullshit to bed. Anyone with a brain (leaves you out) can see that those claims are total crap now.

Oh, i think the launching of 50 plus missiles puts that collusion bullshit to bed. Anyone with a brain (leaves you out) can see that those claims are total crap now.

Is it too soon to call President Trump......The Teflon Donald....since everything they try to stick on him slides off ....and splatters all over them.......?

Forum List

Back