Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?

The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.
Shut up bigots gays are oppressed and are going through a horrible genocide right now

It's pride month every major corporation and the entire former US government will be "celebrating "

aiiakakskkakakakak.gif

STILL unable to make a point. Color me shocked.

Which is why you are a parrot. You have no idea what you are saying.
Is UMs upset with your DADO?
Is it because your DADO always make ums wook wike a fukin moron?
I'm sorry. I don't make ums wook wike a moron.
Ums is a moron.
But ums moronity becomes so much clearer when ums posts stupid MAGAT crap.

Sure, what the heck, if you don't mind them doing it, I definitely don't mind each one of them losing billions.
And just think how healthy you'll be
and
How much gas you'll save
and
How much more often you'll be sober...

Hell, at this rate you'll become a liberal!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ums is a moron.
What grade are you in?

And just think how healthy you'll be
and
How much gas you'll save
and
How much more often you'll be sober...

Hell, at this rate you'll become a liberal!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
God forbid I ever get that stupid.

Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?​

The purpose of terrorism is to get the target to change what they are doing that the terrorist do not agree with.

Is this not the same purpose of the boycott?

The purpose of terrorism is to get the target to change what they are doing that the terrorist do not agree with.

Ok, then both the left and right are guilty. Once again the media has a double standard. When the left does it, it's about "rights". When the right does it, it's "terrorism".

How do you buy tickets?

I've attended recently concerts by Todd Snider, Al Stewart, Sam Bush, Blue Oyster Cult, Steve Earl, Marty Stewart. Going to see Don Felder next week and Night Ranger the week after. None of the venues use Ticketmaster.

I would love to see Dropkick Murphy's but they use Ticketmaster which is kinda ironic to me so I will miss seeing them.

These fools went after Disney over Gay Days 30 years ago. Disney told them to eff off because LGBTQ+ people tend to have lots of free money and they spend it.
Seems to belie the theory that homosexuality is not a choice.

I've attended recently concerts by Todd Snider, Al Stewart, Sam Bush, Blue Oyster Cult, Steve Earl, Marty Stewart. Going to see Don Felder next week and Night Ranger the week after. None of the venues use Ticketmaster.

I would love to see Dropkick Murphy's but they use Ticketmaster which is kinda ironic to me so I will miss seeing them.
Hmmm, so you're limited by venue. Unfortunately most of the venues near me with the artists we want to see are ticketmaster

Hmmm, so you're limited by venue. Unfortunately most of the venues near me with the artists we want to see are ticketmaster

Sadly that is often the case. I still get to see many great acts.

Ums is a moron.
Are we avoiding making a point now by pretending you don't speak English....?

The purpose of voting is to change what the government is doing.

Just like terrorism, right?

Really gator....

The left are quite adept at bombastic language when they're hit back. When their own self-righteousness is on display they're smug. You can easily predict their reactions. All I have to say about this loon is Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A.
Whatever the case may be ... I'm satisfied that they're losing billions. Americans are starting to wake up, and they're tired of the endless indoctrination and leftist agenda. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to continue boycotting woke at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back