🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Tea Party Racist?

Sez you. Who are you ? Nobody.

No who are you to think you have a right to call people Uncle Toms just because you're black and they don't think like you do? And then you have the nerve to justify it by calling it accountability

you are the racist

Bitch....I'm me, that's who. I have and reserve the right to call anyone anything I so choose. When you have blacks who subscribe to the Republican Party, which believes in and promotes a racist, bigoted and sexist platform, indulging in voter suppression (Who do you think they were suppressing??? Rich white folks?), impinging on women's rights (which includes the right to choose an abortion, which, by the way, is the law of the land), and routinely opposes gay rights and marriage equality, then your black ass is a Uncle Tom Negro or an Aunt Suzy Negro. The Democratic Party doesn't believe in voter suppression...because they know they have a more appealing message than the Republicans. And they embrace womens' rights, and gay rights.
And yes, it's called accountability, because I said so. So fuck off. Sticks and stones, bitch. Kiss my ass.

It's always amazed me how the term 'Uncle Tom' has become a pejorative in the black community.

It's clear to me that anyone who uses it that way has never bothered to read the book.

No who are you to think you have a right to call people Uncle Toms just because you're black and they don't think like you do? And then you have the nerve to justify it by calling it accountability

you are the racist

Bitch....I'm me, that's who. I have and reserve the right to call anyone anything I so choose. When you have blacks who subscribe to the Republican Party, which believes in and promotes a racist, bigoted and sexist platform, indulging in voter suppression (Who do you think they were suppressing??? Rich white folks?), impinging on women's rights (which includes the right to choose an abortion, which, by the way, is the law of the land), and routinely opposes gay rights and marriage equality, then your black ass is a Uncle Tom Negro or an Aunt Suzy Negro. The Democratic Party doesn't believe in voter suppression...because they know they have a more appealing message than the Republicans. And they embrace womens' rights, and gay rights.
And yes, it's called accountability, because I said so. So fuck off. Sticks and stones, bitch. Kiss my ass.

It's always amazed me how the term 'Uncle Tom' has become a pejorative in the black community.

It's clear to me that anyone who uses it that way has never bothered to read the book.

ever hear of the reading achievement gap? :)

you are the racist

On the contrary, how you ever arrived at that conclusion is beyond me. Who are you to say what book anyone has read or not? Pure, unadulterated "white privilege" on your part, where "we", the general public, are supposed to take your word as "gospel", simply because you think you're superior and knowledgeable because you possess "white skin". The term "Uncle Tom" has always been a pejorative....maybe not to you, as you still believe that blacks should be subservient to whites.

No. Why don't you explain it to us....as I, for one, grew up with The Great Books of the Western World and Encyclopedia Britannica in my house?

On the contrary, how you ever arrived at that conclusion is beyond me. Who are you to say what book anyone has read or not? Pure, unadulterated "white privilege" on your part, where "we", the general public, are supposed to take your word as "gospel", simply because you think you're superior and knowledgeable because you possess "white skin". The term "Uncle Tom" has always been a pejorative....maybe not to you, as you still believe that blacks should be subservient to whites.

You really are a vehement racist, poet, and you're really funny to watch.

Don't take MY word for it, go READ THE BOOK, moron.

you are the racist

LOL, you are just a walking talking racist Parrot that has ALL the left wing TALKING POINTS down PAT...and a vulgar little ass to boot..TYPICAL LIBERAL

Oh, now you jumped from racist to "liberal" as pejorative. How quaint. No, see, I don't abide foolish and stupid white people, who think they run things, and me. I have never minded, and I never will. I'm the one you would have had to have lynched, or burned, because I don't give a fuck about racist white mofos. Instead of taking responsibility for your own racist and bigoted views, you attempt to push them off on the likes of me, not knowing that I'm more educated, talented, more accomplished than you and have been in the company of decent white folks as opposed to white trailer trash. You're a Tea Partier, simply by way of what you have posted. And everyone knows that conservatives are not smarter than liberals. You're done.

LOL, you are just a walking talking racist Parrot that has ALL the left wing TALKING POINTS down PAT...and a vulgar little ass to boot..TYPICAL LIBERAL

Oh, now you jumped from racist to "liberal" as pejorative. How quaint. No, see, I don't abide foolish and stupid white people, who think they run things, and me. I have never minded, and I never will. I'm the one you would have had to have lynched, or burned, because I don't give a fuck about racist white mofos. Instead of taking responsibility for your own racist and bigoted views, you attempt to push them off on the likes of me, not knowing that I'm more educated, talented, more accomplished than you and have been in the company of decent white folks as opposed to white trailer trash. You're a Tea Partier, simply by way of what you have posted. And everyone knows that conservatives are not smarter than liberals. You're done.

I'm a conservative tea party member and I'm smarter than you are. You're nothing but a race baiter.

Bullshit, you hypocrite. Racism is racism.

No. It is not.

Oh course it is, you illogical douchebag. You are jumping into bed with all the other vile racists who pollute this site. Poor choice.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist. Douchebag? It would take one to know one. Changed your Kotex, lately? I'm a man.....I have no use for a "douchebag", although you do.

No. It is not.

Oh course it is, you illogical douchebag. You are jumping into bed with all the other vile racists who pollute this site. Poor choice.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist. Douchebag? It would take one to know one. Changed your Kotex, lately? I'm a man.....I have no use for a "douchebag", although you do.

You're not calling out racism. You're a fraud just like your race-baiting President and his cronies Sharpton and Jackson. So you're an "activist". So am I. Give it your best shot, race baiter.

I'm a conservative tea party member and I'm smarter than you are. You're nothing but a race baiter.

Really? Since your name is Arabic, you, aligning yourself with the Tea Party, who holds people like you with contempt, identifies you as a moron. Idiot...whites don't appreciate you any more than they appreciate me...and by that, I mean "some whites", not all.
They call you pejoratives as they call me pejoratives, usually behind your back, but some, like up in here, don't mind calling it to your face, in a posting. You're really really dumb.

Really? Since your name is Arabic, you, aligning yourself with the Tea Party, who holds people like you with contempt, identifies you as a moron. Idiot...whites don't appreciate you any more than they appreciate me...and by that, I mean "some whites", not all.
They call you pejoratives as they call me pejoratives, usually behind your back, but some, like up in here, don't mind calling it to your face, in a posting. You're really really dumb.

My name isn't Arabic, dumb ass. My name is an insult to Islamists. Do you think you are on this planet to be "appreciated" by people? You're an idiot.

You're not calling out racism. You're a fraud just like your race-baiting President and his cronies Sharpton and Jackson. So you're an "activist". So am I. Give it your best shot, race baiter.

Thank you for proving how stupid you really are. The right wing nuts have been trying to invalidate Barack Obama since during his campaign for the Presidency against Hilary Clinton. But they couldn't make the charges, lies, and misrepresentations stick, because there was no "there", there. That you would immediately go to a prepared Fox News talking point that, President Obama is not only not a U.S. Citizen, but a racist (kinda stupid, seeing that he is a mulatto, and loved his mother and grandparents, who partially raised him), and a divider and race-baiter. And then you bring up Jesse Jackson, who has actually worked on behalf of "white" captives to secure their release, and Al Sharpton, who ran a credible presidential campaign in 2004, and now hosts a news and politics show, "PoliticsNation" on MSNBC, which wins it's time slot.
Best shot....what race am I baiting? It can't be the "white race" because, clearly, just like not all blacks, or Hispanics, or Asians are alike, in thought, word or deed, neither are all white people are alike. Some....many are actually decent human beings. So what race am I baiting, again? Idiot.

"Racism" as a word bores the shit out of me now. Partisan polarization has made everything and everybody so marginalized that the word has little meaning or relevance anymore. This has cultural implications far more unfortunate than racism itself. We can no longer seem to identify racist attitudes or behaviors to demonize them. Everything and everybody is racist it seems. Bad times.

My name isn't Arabic, dumb ass. My name is an insult to Islamists. Do you think you are on this planet to be "appreciated" by people? You're an idiot.

Insult to Islamists? You actually think that any Muslims are insulted, let alone, paying you a lick of attention???????????? LOL. How lame. No one knows you but the idiots here. And no, I don't think that I'm here to be appreciated...but if you allow your humanity to show through (provided you have some), it usually happens. Now don't you feel rather stupid?

Thank you for proving how stupid you really are. The right wing nuts have been trying to invalidate Barack Obama since during his campaign for the Presidency against Hilary Clinton. But they couldn't make the charges, lies, and misrepresentations stick, because there was no "there", there. That you would immediately go to a prepared Fox News talking point that, President Obama is not only not a U.S. Citizen, but a racist (kinda stupid, seeing that he is a mulatto, and loved his mother and grandparents, who partially raised him), and a divider and race-baiter. And then you bring up Jesse Jackson, who has actually worked on behalf of "white" captives to secure their release, and Al Sharpton, who ran a credible presidential campaign in 2004, and now hosts a news and politics show, "PoliticsNation" on MSNBC, which wins it's time slot.
Best shot....what race am I baiting? It can't be the "white race" because, clearly, just like not all blacks, or Hispanics, or Asians are alike, in thought, word or deed, neither are all white people are alike. Some....many are actually decent human beings. So what race am I baiting, again? Idiot.

You're an idiot. You're a parrot for MSNBC.

Insult to Islamists? You actually think that any Muslims are insulted, let alone, paying you a lick of attention???????????? LOL. How lame. No one knows you but the idiots here. And no, I don't think that I'm here to be appreciated...but if you allow your humanity to show through (provided you have some), it usually happens. Now don't you feel rather stupid?

Okay, I'll show my humanity. Let's see if you can show yours. Do you believe the Tea Party is run by racists?

No. Why don't you explain it to us....as I, for one, grew up with The Great Books of the Western World and Encyclopedia Britannica in my house?

masturbating to pictures of naked and scantily clad men does not count as an intellectual pursuit

No. It is not.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist.

It makes you, among other things, a filthy liar. Why don't you go ahead and find some proof of my being a racist and post it here, big mouth? We'll see if you really are a man as you claim to be by how long it takes you to retract your accusation and apologize like one. The clock is ticking on your last chance to demonstrate even a shred of character, douchebag. Better get to it.

No. It is not.

poet did you ever use the name "Colonel"...:confused:

Forum List

Back