🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Tea Party Racist?

Is the Tea Party itself "racist"? Of course not.

Are some members of the Tea Party racist? Sure. So are some members of the Democratic Party.

Which party do you think has a higher percentage of racists?

You know, I have no idea.

I don't think I really know any real racists personally, so it's hard to say.

The easy answer, for me would be the Republican Party - but that answer would be based on hearsay and my own personal bias, not actual data.

The Chairman of the GOP apologized for the GOP using a Southern Strategy.

I personally know lots of racists...I get around.:eek:

I do know lots of people say racists things or act racist, but it's just usually out of ignorance and or insensitivity...no true malice.

Racism is a term that gets thrown around so often it belittles true racism.

Tim Wise - White Privilege - YouTube

You can deny the existence of "white privilege", until cows come home...but here is a white man not only claiming its' existence but its' scope.
I'm no bigot....I'm a realist, who doesn't mind pointing out the facts of life to white people who want to deny that they do or ever say anything wrong or suspect.
You can go places that I can't. You're offered carte blanche, and the courtesy that you come with "clean hands", and are to be trusted, simply because you're white. No one follows you around a dept. store, suspecting that you might possibly steal something, even though you're dressed casually, and may not have a dime in your pocket. You're given passes in regards to loans, buying a car or a house, or being stopped by the police. So don't pretend white privilege doesn't exist....say, you enjoy it, even though you don't deserve it.

You're fucking DELUSIONAL, poet! All those things you CLAIM happen only to the BLACK man happen to me on a DAILY basis!

Have you ever seen the police put up DUI checkpoints in front of a RICH neighborhood? Nope, because THOSE fuckers can afford good lawyers. They set up shop where the POOR people are, of course. We can't AFFORD to fight back!

Wake the fuck up, you sniveling bitch! It's got NOTHING to do with the color of your skin, it's about your socio-economic status!

Bullshit. You dare compare your circumstances to mine? Go fuck yourself.
Socio-economic? You might like to think you're a part of the 1%, but you're pure 47 %....and guess what? So am I. Get over it. And stop pretending that racism and bigotry aren't central to life in America. President Obama certified that it is. All you need to do is let go of it.

Negged for being a whiny bitch.

ETA: sorry folks Forgot this was politics.
I've attended quite a few TEA Party rallies. In Fort Lauderdale, I would say the crowds were usually 15% Hispanic and 10% black. Black members seemed to be more passionate than average about taxes religious freedom and the Constitution.

Last edited:
You're fucking DELUSIONAL, poet! All those things you CLAIM happen only to the BLACK man happen to me on a DAILY basis!

Have you ever seen the police put up DUI checkpoints in front of a RICH neighborhood? Nope, because THOSE fuckers can afford good lawyers. They set up shop where the POOR people are, of course. We can't AFFORD to fight back!

Wake the fuck up, you sniveling bitch! It's got NOTHING to do with the color of your skin, it's about your socio-economic status!

Bullshit. You dare compare your circumstances to mine? Go fuck yourself.
Socio-economic? You might like to think you're a part of the 1%, but you're pure 47 %....and guess what? So am I. Get over it. And stop pretending that racism and bigotry aren't central to life in America. President Obama certified that it is. All you need to do is let go of it.

1%?? Good God Almighty you're an idiot! I'd be willing to bet at this moment that I'm poorer than you've EVER been, and in the same breath tell you that I've made more money than you'll ever SEE! You just haven't got the first hint of a clue, but you're SOOOO convinced that 'the white man' is out to get you that you're blinded to ANYTHING else.

I pity you, poet.

I REALLY do.

No. that's your fantasy, and none of mine. I have perfectly fine white friends, acquaintances and clients. Not all white people are racist, ugly, or evil. But don't dare compare yourself to decent white folk. We are not yet deaf , dumb and blind.

Oooh, you have many white friends...

And just how many times have you and your ilk castigated white folks for denying their supposed racism with "I have many black friends"...?

Proof is in the pudding. Would your black friends go to bat for you, or come to your rescue, if you needed them? Or are they calling you everything but a child of God, behind your back? Racists don't tend to hang out with the objects of their hate. Period.

Considering that my BEST friend, who is black and voted for Obama twice, (you should hear the arguments we have over politics) just lent me 10K for a new business venture, I'd say my 'pudding' is just fine, thank you.

your friend made a bad investment with your advice? :confused:

you're fucking delusional, poet! All those things you claim happen only to the black man happen to me on a daily basis!

Have you ever seen the police put up dui checkpoints in front of a rich neighborhood? Nope, because those fuckers can afford good lawyers. They set up shop where the poor people are, of course. We can't afford to fight back!

Wake the fuck up, you sniveling bitch! It's got nothing to do with the color of your skin, it's about your socio-economic status!

bullshit. You dare compare your circumstances to mine? Go fuck yourself.
Socio-economic? You might like to think you're a part of the 1%, but you're pure 47 %....and guess what? So am i. Get over it. And stop pretending that racism and bigotry aren't central to life in america. President obama certified that it is. All you need to do is let go of it.

negged for being a whiny bitch.

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
bullshit. You dare compare your circumstances to mine? Go fuck yourself.
Socio-economic? You might like to think you're a part of the 1%, but you're pure 47 %....and guess what? So am i. Get over it. And stop pretending that racism and bigotry aren't central to life in america. President obama certified that it is. All you need to do is let go of it.

negged for being a whiny bitch.

xxxx

Your post likely was deleted for a whiner reporting it. That's a shame, but the right wing thugs have no other option as legitimate debate is beyond their 3rd grade education levels.

Last edited:
That reminds me of a racist joke I heard once, from a black man in my jail cell...

Wow. What a surprise.

You've certainly got that 'air of superiority' working for you. Psychologically that's known as 'over-compensation'. I'm guessing there's a little high yellow house boy in your woodpile.

Oh, you got that right. I'm superior to all you bitches. I'm the most uppitiest negro you'll ever encounter. And I have no idea what your last racist comment meant, but I summarily dismiss it as I dismiss you. Peon. Serf. Proleteriat.

Wow. What a surprise.

You've certainly got that 'air of superiority' working for you. Psychologically that's known as 'over-compensation'. I'm guessing there's a little high yellow house boy in your woodpile.

Oh, you got that right. I'm superior to all you bitches. I'm the most uppitiest negro you'll ever encounter. And I have no idea what your last racist comment meant, but I summarily dismiss it as I dismiss you. Peon. Serf. Proleteriat.

A legend in your own mind, what there is of it. You're a funny man, poet, for an idiot.

You should also learn how to spell those new words you look up on the internet. Copy and paste it the next time, then only YOU will know just how ignorant you are.

Politely, fuck you. You don't know me. Don't pretend that you do. I have far too many white friends and relatives that would call you out, for even suggesting such a ridiculous notion. Now if I called you "wop" you could say that. But I didn't.

Oooh, you have many white friends...

And just how many times have you and your ilk castigated white folks for denying their supposed racism with "I have many black friends"...?

:eek: "You and your ilk"? Well, at least your not being racist. :clap2:

A legend in your own mind, what there is of it. You're a funny man, poet, for an idiot.

You should also learn how to spell those new words you look up on the internet. Copy and paste it the next time, then only YOU will know just how ignorant you are.

I'm not known as "poet" for nothing. Simply pull out your dictionary for the words I list that you don't know. A legend? I can back it up. Can you? LOL

Try again, your racism is showing,..

Tell ya what Gay Pinhead.....................you're one of the masters of copy and paste.

Get us verification from the dictionary that those words were spelled wrong or used in the wong context.

Go ahead...........................I'll wait...........................Gay Pinhead........................

Anecdotal evidence from my own life leads me to think that most Tea Party players are in fact quite racist.

I doubt they all are, but most of those I have met are racist, but as is the case with most Americans racists, don't belive that they are racists at all.

That's sort of why I appreciate our resident NAZIs.

At least they are not deluding themselves about who they are and what they believe.

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence from my own life leads me to think that most Tea Party players are in fact quite racist.

I doubt they all are, but most of those I have met are racist, but as is the case with most Americans racists, don't belive that they are racists at all.

That's sort of why I appreciate our resident NAZIs.

At least they are not deluding themselves about who they are and what they believe.

Do you believe that YOU are racist?

The Tea Party is made up of people who don't think everything they do and say needs to be politically correct. That scares the left-wing so much that they have to resort to name calling and labeling in an attempt to marginalize anyone with whom they disagree. Because honest debate will not get the Left where it wants to go race is most often the first card they play.

So clear, so concise, so much crap.

The TP is made up of individuals, some are racist, some are not. Only fools and liars suggest the class of all liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, etc. think alike. The one set that does 'think' alike is the echo chamber, and no one other than themselves take them seriously.

that would be you liberals in both areas..You are some racist sob's, (look how you treat any black Republican) and goosestepping zombies living in a echo chamber

perfect example of liberal racism
Some Negros are village idiots also. Are in denial that they are black (Cain, West) Tea party use them against other blacks and democrats.

Last edited:

I'm not known as "poet" for nothing. Simply pull out your dictionary for the words I list that you don't know. A legend? I can back it up. Can you? LOL

'Tis true. I can attest that Poet is legendary. He is also famous for decimating foolish right wingnuts. His fame precedes him.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back