🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Tea Party Racist?

Wow, this whole thread provides a vivid example of how the word has been overused, watered down, and diluted. A shame, because real racism does exist, obviously. But those who want to use PC as a political weapon have turned the word into a punchline.

Those who are overusing it don't care that they're diluting it, either. As long as the PC card works for them, they'll keep playing it, diluting the word further. That's the tragedy of all this.

The Tea Party is made up of people who don't think everything they do and say needs to be politically correct. That scares the left-wing so much that they have to resort to name calling and labeling in an attempt to marginalize anyone with whom they disagree. Because honest debate will not get the Left where it wants to go race is most often the first card they play.

So clear, so concise, so much crap.

The TP is made up of individuals, some are racist, some are not. Only fools and liars suggest the class of all liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, etc. think alike. The one set that does 'think' alike is the echo chamber, and no one other than themselves take them seriously.

that would be you liberals in both areas..You are some racist sob's, (look how you treat any black Republican) and goosestepping zombies living in a echo chamber

perfect example of liberal racism
Some Negros are village idiots also. Are in denial that they are black (Cain, West) Tea party use them against other blacks and democrats.

It's not racism when I, a black man, call them out for being Uncle Tom Negroes. It's called "accountability".

The TP is made up of individuals, some are racist, some are not. Only fools and liars suggest the class of all liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, etc. think alike. The one set that does 'think' alike is the echo chamber, and no one other than themselves take them seriously.

that would be you liberals in both areas..You are some racist sob's, (look how you treat any black Republican) and goosestepping zombies living in a echo chamber

Some Negros are village idiots also. Are in denial that they are black (Cain, West) Tea party use them against other blacks and democrats.

It's not racism when I, a black man, call them out for being Uncle Tom Negroes. It's called "accountability".

well how lovely, because how dare them go against what YOU BELIEVE they should be for

You and people (black) like you are the biggest racist

Last edited:
One can find people of all stripes who support ideas of all stripes. Not a valid argument, exceptions prove little, except that they are exceptions. But the issue has been addressed before, see below.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2681901
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2689852

Thought pattern is represented in the dialogue quoted in first link. Today those words are often below the surface but I hear them even among more educated whites. Inge Marler, Arkansas Tea Party Leader, Makes Racist Joke At Event

"....A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study. "The Tea Party is not just about politics and size of government. The data suggests it may also be about race." Are Tea Partiers Racist? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Glenn Beck Suggests Tea Party Is Racist | ThinkProgress

One can find people of all stripes who support ideas of all stripes. Not a valid argument, exceptions prove little, except that they are exceptions. But the issue has been addressed before, see below.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2681901
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/131004-the-tea-party-and-the-kkk-3.html#post2689852

Thought pattern is represented in the dialogue quoted in first link. Today those words are often below the surface but I hear them even among more educated whites. Inge Marler, Arkansas Tea Party Leader, Makes Racist Joke At Event

"....A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study. "The Tea Party is not just about politics and size of government. The data suggests it may also be about race." Are Tea Partiers Racist? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Glenn Beck Suggests Tea Party Is Racist | ThinkProgress

lol, A STUDY...of ethnicity, race and sexuality
MY GAWD..and from the dailybest/newsweek and thinkprogress...

I gag now

Oh, you got that right. I'm superior to all you bitches. I'm the most uppitiest negro you'll ever encounter. And I have no idea what your last racist comment meant, but I summarily dismiss it as I dismiss you. Peon. Serf. Proleteriat.

A legend in your own mind, what there is of it. You're a funny man, poet, for an idiot.

You should also learn how to spell those new words you look up on the internet. Copy and paste it the next time, then only YOU will know just how ignorant you are.

Tell ya what Gay Pinhead.....................you're one of the masters of copy and paste.

Get us verification from the dictionary that those words were spelled wrong or used in the wong context.

Go ahead...........................I'll wait...........................Gay Pinhead........................

Ooops! Did you let your homophobia slip its leash? Being "racist"...bad. Being homophobic...good now?

Racist excuses his racism.

You can say racist until you're blue in the face...it doesn't make me a racist.
And me calling out members of my own race, doesn't make me a racist either, as another white calling you out for your racism and bigotry doesn't make them a racist. The definition of the word is what you and others are lacking here.

well how lovely, because how dare them go against what YOU BELIEVE they should be for

Sez you. Who are you ? Nobody.

Bullshit, you hypocrite. Racism is racism.

Bullshit, you hypocrite. Racism is racism.

No. It is not. And you don't get to call the shots. Hypocrite? Look in the nearest mirror. You people think you run everything. I'm here to assure you that you don't. Denial isn't a river over in Egypt. I have my own mind, as you have yours...and you can't convince me of anything.....certainly not you being more right than I am. LOL

No who are you to think you have a right to call people Uncle Toms just because you're black and they don't think like you do? And then you have the nerve to justify it by calling it accountability

you are the racist

Last edited:

No who are you to think you have a right to call people Uncle Toms just because you're black and they don't think like you do? And then you have the nerve to justify it by calling it accountability

you are the racist

Bitch....I'm me, that's who. I have and reserve the right to call anyone anything I so choose. When you have blacks who subscribe to the Republican Party, which believes in and promotes a racist, bigoted and sexist platform, indulging in voter suppression (Who do you think they were suppressing??? Rich white folks?), impinging on women's rights (which includes the right to choose an abortion, which, by the way, is the law of the land), and routinely opposes gay rights and marriage equality, then your black ass is a Uncle Tom Negro or an Aunt Suzy Negro. The Democratic Party doesn't believe in voter suppression...because they know they have a more appealing message than the Republicans. And they embrace womens' rights, and gay rights.
And yes, it's called accountability, because I said so. So fuck off. Sticks and stones, bitch. Kiss my ass.

you are the racist

Bitch....I'm me, that's who. I have and reserve the right to call anyone anything I so choose. When you have blacks who subscribe to the Republican Party, which believes in and promotes a racist, bigoted and sexist platform, indulging in voter suppression (Who do you think they were suppressing??? Rich white folks?), impinging on women's rights (which includes the right to choose an abortion, which, by the way, is the law of the land), and routinely opposes gay rights and marriage equality, then your black ass is a Uncle Tom Negro or an Aunt Suzy Negro. The Democratic Party doesn't believe in voter suppression...because they know they have a more appealing message than the Republicans. And they embrace womens' rights, and gay rights.
And yes, it's called accountability, because I said so. So fuck off. Sticks and stones, bitch. Kiss my ass.

LOL, you are just a walking talking racist Parrot that has ALL the left wing TALKING POINTS down PAT...and a vulgar little ass to boot..TYPICAL LIBERAL

you are the racist

You're a mindless partisan hack and a racist scumbag. I hope you and matthew and yidnar and duped and 52nd street and friend and the rest of your ilk will be quite unhappy together. It's what you really want.

Oh, you got that right. I'm superior to all you bitches. I'm the most uppitiest negro you'll ever encounter. And I have no idea what your last racist comment meant, but I summarily dismiss it as I dismiss you. Peon. Serf. Proleteriat.

A legend in your own mind, what there is of it. You're a funny man, poet, for an idiot.

You should also learn how to spell those new words you look up on the internet. Copy and paste it the next time, then only YOU will know just how ignorant you are.

I'm not known as "poet" for nothing. Simply pull out your dictionary for the words I list that you don't know. A legend? I can back it up. Can you? LOL

Hell, YOU don't even know them. If you did you'd be able to SPELL them...

Tell ya what Gay Pinhead.....................you're one of the masters of copy and paste.

Get us verification from the dictionary that those words were spelled wrong or used in the wong context.

Go ahead...........................I'll wait...........................Gay Pinhead........................

See the above highlighted word, Doofus...

You can say racist until you're blue in the face...it doesn't make me a racist.
And me calling out members of my own race, doesn't make me a racist either, as another white calling you out for your racism and bigotry doesn't make them a racist. The definition of the word is what you and others are lacking here.

Uncle Tim Wise is a bigot
ditto for Uncle Gary Howard and Aunt Peggy MacIntosh :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back