🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Tea Party Racist?

Outside of your go to scapegoat, Robert Byrd...who???????

Byrd wasn't a Klansman?

Poet... grow the fuck up.

Yes, he was....and he recanted his ways. I'm grown. Thank you very much. David Duke is from Louisiana, and he's a Southern Democrat who now identifies as a Republican. He was a klansman. And everyone knows that Louisiana is a most racist state. My family, both sides, is from there.

My now deceased wife was from Shreveport. And my former in laws all still live there.

My wife used to say frequently that Louisiana was a "Sundown State".

Meaning "don't let the sun set on you there, if your black ass wants to see another sunrise".

Byrd wasn't a Klansman?

Poet... grow the fuck up.

Yes, he was....and he recanted his ways. I'm grown. Thank you very much. David Duke is from Louisiana, and he's a Southern Democrat who now identifies as a Republican. He was a klansman. And everyone knows that Louisiana is a most racist state. My family, both sides, is from there.

My now deceased wife was from Shreveport. And my former in laws all still live there.

My wife used to say frequently that Louisiana was a "Sundown State".

Meaning "don't let the sun set on you there, if your black ass wants to see another sunrise".

true,there should be a curfew for black people, they are one's committing most of the violent crimes

If they are, then why are these African-American folks supporting them? :confused:

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

News flash!!! There are gullible black people in society just like there are other people out there who are easily influenced and can be manipulated into embracing a belief system that does not serve their personal self interest.

omg, one of these people...of course only they know what should serve OTHER people's, SELF INTEREST..

You black folks see how easily you can be manipulated? in other word they just called you, stupid...which is what the tolerant leftist thinks of you and all people

Last edited:
Oh course it is, you illogical douchebag. You are jumping into bed with all the other vile racists who pollute this site. Poor choice.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist. Douchebag? It would take one to know one. Changed your Kotex, lately? I'm a man.....I have no use for a "douchebag", although you do.

poet did you ever use the name "Colonel"...:confused:

No. Did you ever use the name "Bigot"?

My name isn't Arabic, dumb ass. My name is an insult to Islamists. Do you think you are on this planet to be "appreciated" by people? You're an idiot.

Insult to Islamists? You actually think that any Muslims are insulted, let alone, paying you a lick of attention???????????? LOL. How lame. No one knows you but the idiots here. And no, I don't think that I'm here to be appreciated...but if you allow your humanity to show through (provided you have some), it usually happens. Now don't you feel rather stupid?

Okay, I'll show my humanity. Let's see if you can show yours. Do you believe the Tea Party is run by racists?

I wouldn't know, since I reject anything concerning the Republican Party. But it's possible. There are certainly racist elements in both the Republican and Tea Parties.

Insult to Islamists? You actually think that any Muslims are insulted, let alone, paying you a lick of attention???????????? LOL. How lame. No one knows you but the idiots here. And no, I don't think that I'm here to be appreciated...but if you allow your humanity to show through (provided you have some), it usually happens. Now don't you feel rather stupid?

Okay, I'll show my humanity. Let's see if you can show yours. Do you believe the Tea Party is run by racists?

I wouldn't know, since I reject anything concerning the Republican Party. But it's possible. There are certainly racist elements in both the Republican and Tea Parties.

And in the dems.

Oh course it is, you illogical douchebag. You are jumping into bed with all the other vile racists who pollute this site. Poor choice.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist.

It makes you, among other things, a filthy liar. Why don't you go ahead and find some proof of my being a racist and post it here, big mouth? We'll see if you really are a man as you claim to be by how long it takes you to retract your accusation and apologize like one. The clock is ticking on your last chance to demonstrate even a shred of character, douchebag. Better get to it.

No reply. What a surprise, it turns out he isn't a man after all.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist.

It makes you, among other things, a filthy liar. Why don't you go ahead and find some proof of my being a racist and post it here, big mouth? We'll see if you really are a man as you claim to be by how long it takes you to retract your accusation and apologize like one. The clock is ticking on your last chance to demonstrate even a shred of character, douchebag. Better get to it.

Right. And you're a fluffy white dog.

Right. And you're a fluffy white dog.

I know you from another forum. I see you're still a race baiting queer.

And in the dems.

Prove it. I'll wait.

This is the sort of thing that annoys me the most.

What does he have to "prove"? That a single racist Democrat exists? Do you really doubt that?

Are you really comfortable making the claim that there are absolutely no racists in the Democratic Party?

And in the dems.

Prove it. I'll wait.

This is the sort of thing that annoys me the most.

What does he have to "prove"? That a single racist Democrat exists? Do you really doubt that?

Are you really comfortable making the claim that there are absolutely no racists in the Democratic Party?

Common knowledge that racism exists in the dems just like the pubs.

Oh, poet, you do know that blacks can be racist, too, don't you?

Please don't open your mouth to show off just how stupid you are, poet.

Forum List

Back