🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Tea Party Racist?

The promotion of less qualified people is not equal treament.

Fine. Produce documentation that "less than qualified" people are ever hired.
What we have seen is that cronyism, nepotism and favoritism, on the parts of white employers, have produced "less than qualified" whites. I know that must come as a shock and a horror, but there are so many whites that are not only "not qualified for their given jobs", but present a hazard and a danger to the general public.

can you see the hypocrisy in the two bolded statements people?

In a word, No.

Racism takes multiple forms and exists across the political spectrum.

Some folks just know how to leverage it to their advantage better than others.

Generally "whites". I can't imagine how minorities leverage racism to their advantage, in a "white-dominated" society.

You can't huh? Have you looked at the occupant of 1600 PA Avenue?

No one would know his name if it wasn't for our racial "shame".

Right. A white presidential candidate "wins" on his own merits. A black presidential candidate "wins" because of your racial shame. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Yeah, you are. Explain what is incorrect in "The promotion of less qualified people is not equal treament." If you promote a minority who is not as qualified as someone who is qualified for a position, then, yes, that is wrong.

Reading, first of all, is fundamental. My question was where is the documentation supporting the notion that "unqualified minorities" are being hired at all? That's the assertion and "the rub", but where is the evidence of it. I say, it doesn't happen. Only qualified applicants are hired, in regards to Affirmative Action suits. And the asinine assumption is that all white hires are "qualified"...and I don't believe that shit for a second.
Stop with the false outrage and histrionics and read posts "thoroughly" and accurately, before you decide to "go off".

You need to learn to read clearly and not deflect.

The point was that promoting someone less qualified because he was a minority in place of a qualified person was wrong.

The answer, of course, is "yes, it is wrong."

You deflect by saying that never happens. You better post your evidence that is the case but no one has to prove the contrary.

The point was one of my own making.....I asked first, for the respective poster to post proof that a minority was hired who was "unqualified". And I'm still waiting. Don't try to pull Jedi mind tricks on me. Anyone who is unqualified should not be hired...no matter what color they are. But how many minorities who actually were qualified, were not hired, in favor of a white candidate, whom the employer preferred, because of racial loyalty???? Too numerous to name here.

Reading, first of all, is fundamental. My question was where is the documentation supporting the notion that "unqualified minorities" are being hired at all? That's the assertion and "the rub", but where is the evidence of it. I say, it doesn't happen. Only qualified applicants are hired, in regards to Affirmative Action suits. And the asinine assumption is that all white hires are "qualified"...and I don't believe that shit for a second.
Stop with the false outrage and histrionics and read posts "thoroughly" and accurately, before you decide to "go off".

You need to learn to read clearly and not deflect.

The point was that promoting someone less qualified because he was a minority in place of a qualified person was wrong.

The answer, of course, is "yes, it is wrong."

You deflect by saying that never happens. You better post your evidence that is the case but no one has to prove the contrary.

The point was one of my own making.....I asked first, for the respective poster to post proof that a minority was hired who was "unqualified". And I'm still waiting. Don't try to pull Jedi mind tricks on me. Anyone who is unqualified should not be hired...no matter what color they are. But how many minorities who actually were qualified, were not hired, in favor of a white candidate, whom the employer preferred, because of racial loyalty???? Too numerous to name here.

Tell that crap to those New Haven firefighters, poet. They had to go to SCOTUS.

Or tell it to the thousands of college applicants who have better grades but are rejected in the name of 'diversity'.

You're a fucking race-baiting, professional VICTIM, and if you want some sympathy you should look in the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphilis'...

Outside of your go to scapegoat, Robert Byrd...who???????

You.

Politely, fuck you. You don't know me. Don't pretend that you do. I have far too many white friends and relatives that would call you out, for even suggesting such a ridiculous notion. Now if I called you "wop" you could say that. But I didn't.

Amazing. You might try taking your own advice about how much you know about someone else, bitch.

Bitch, please.
My "black ass" is "off-limits", to the madding crowd. Whitey? Don't dump your racist mindset onto me. I never refer to whites as "whitey", but I'm sure the n-word is well within your vocabulary.
Feed me? Bitch, I worked, hard, for everything that I have. I have achieved, certainly, far more than you. Am known and loved far more than you...and come from a better stock than you. Too bad you're too stupid to capitalize on the "white privilege" you hardly deserve....but don't take your frustrations out on me.

Politely, fuck you. You don't know me. Don't pretend that you do. I have far too many white friends and relatives that would call you out, for even suggesting such a ridiculous notion. Now if I called you "wop" you could say that. But I didn't.

if you promote or support the idea that there is something called " white privilege" you are a bigot

you are a bigot

[ame=http://youtu.be/w5OkHysPNog]Tim Wise - White Privilege - YouTube[/ame]

You can deny the existence of "white privilege", until cows come home...but here is a white man not only claiming its' existence but its' scope.
I'm no bigot....I'm a realist, who doesn't mind pointing out the facts of life to white people who want to deny that they do or ever say anything wrong or suspect.
You can go places that I can't. You're offered carte blanche, and the courtesy that you come with "clean hands", and are to be trusted, simply because you're white. No one follows you around a dept. store, suspecting that you might possibly steal something, even though you're dressed casually, and may not have a dime in your pocket. You're given passes in regards to loans, buying a car or a house, or being stopped by the police. So don't pretend white privilege doesn't exist....say, you enjoy it, even though you don't deserve it.

Generally "whites". I can't imagine how minorities leverage racism to their advantage, in a "white-dominated" society.

You can't huh? Have you looked at the occupant of 1600 PA Avenue?

No one would know his name if it wasn't for our racial "shame".

Right. A white presidential candidate "wins" on his own merits. A black presidential candidate "wins" because of your racial shame. Get out of here with that nonsense.

You don't understand what I said, idiot. If barack obama were white, we would never have hear of him. He would not have had the stage at the DNC Convention, likely never elected to the Illinois Legislature, certainly not the Senate, much less the Presidency.
As a matter of fact, I'm fairly certain he would be an assistant manager at a McDonald's in Honolulu today, had he been born white.
There is nothing remotely spectacular about him other than he can read a great speech. He is of average intelligence, average looks, below average integrity and slightly above average oratory skills. There are probably 20 million people in this country who, given the same advantages obama got specifically BECAUSE he is black would be better qualified to sit in the oval office, but because he is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"...... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Oooh, you have many white friends...

And just how many times have you and your ilk castigated white folks for denying their supposed racism with "I have many black friends"...?

Proof is in the pudding. Would your black friends go to bat for you, or come to your rescue, if you needed them? Or are they calling you everything but a child of God, behind your back? Racists don't tend to hang out with the objects of their hate. Period.

if you promote or support the idea that there is something called " white privilege" you are a bigot

you are a bigot

You can deny the existence of "white privilege", until cows come home...but here is a white man not only claiming its' existence but its' scope.
I'm no bigot....I'm a realist, who doesn't mind pointing out the facts of life to white people who want to deny that they do or ever say anything wrong or suspect.
You can go places that I can't. You're offered carte blanche, and the courtesy that you come with "clean hands", and are to be trusted, simply because you're white. No one follows you around a dept. store, suspecting that you might possibly steal something, even though you're dressed casually, and may not have a dime in your pocket. You're given passes in regards to loans, buying a car or a house, or being stopped by the police. So don't pretend white privilege doesn't exist....say, you enjoy it, even though you don't deserve it.

You're fucking DELUSIONAL, poet! All those things you CLAIM happen only to the BLACK man happen to me on a DAILY basis!

Have you ever seen the police put up DUI checkpoints in front of a RICH neighborhood? Nope, because THOSE fuckers can afford good lawyers. They set up shop where the POOR people are, of course. We can't AFFORD to fight back!

Wake the fuck up, you sniveling bitch! It's got NOTHING to do with the color of your skin, it's about your socio-economic status!

And just how many times have you and your ilk castigated white folks for denying their supposed racism with "I have many black friends"...?

Proof is in the pudding. Would your black friends go to bat for you, or come to your rescue, if you needed them? Or are they calling you everything but a child of God, behind your back? Racists don't tend to hang out with the objects of their hate. Period.

Considering that my BEST friend, who is black and voted for Obama twice, (you should hear the arguments we have over politics) just lent me 10K for a new business venture, I'd say my 'pudding' is just fine, thank you.

you are a bigot

You're fucking DELUSIONAL, poet! All those things you CLAIM happen only to the BLACK man happen to me on a DAILY basis!

Have you ever seen the police put up DUI checkpoints in front of a RICH neighborhood? Nope, because THOSE fuckers can afford good lawyers. They set up shop where the POOR people are, of course. We can't AFFORD to fight back!

Wake the fuck up, you sniveling bitch! It's got NOTHING to do with the color of your skin, it's about your socio-economic status!

Bullshit. You dare compare your circumstances to mine? Go fuck yourself.
Socio-economic? You might like to think you're a part of the 1%, but you're pure 47 %....and guess what? So am I. Get over it. And stop pretending that racism and bigotry aren't central to life in America. President Obama certified that it is. All you need to do is let go of it.

Considering that my BEST friend, who is black and voted for Obama twice, (you should hear the arguments we have over politics) just lent me 10K for a new business venture, I'd say my 'pudding' is just fine, thank you.

Evidently "your socio-economic" status, is not all that, if you have to hit your friend up for 10K. What is he? A bank? Hope he sees some return on his investment, and doesn't have to take your ass to court.

Is the Tea Party itself "racist"? Of course not.

Are some members of the Tea Party racist? Sure. So are some members of the Democratic Party.

Which party do you think has a higher percentage of racists?

You know, I have no idea.

I don't think I really know any real racists personally, so it's hard to say.

The easy answer, for me would be the Republican Party - but that answer would be based on hearsay and my own personal bias, not actual data.

Tim Wise - White Privilege - YouTube

Bullshit. You dare compare your circumstances to mine? Go fuck yourself.
Socio-economic? You might like to think you're a part of the 1%, but you're pure 47 %....and guess what? So am I. Get over it. And stop pretending that racism and bigotry aren't central to life in America. President Obama certified that it is. All you need to do is let go of it.

1%?? Good God Almighty you're an idiot! I'd be willing to bet at this moment that I'm poorer than you've EVER been, and in the same breath tell you that I've made more money than you'll ever SEE! You just haven't got the first hint of a clue, but you're SOOOO convinced that 'the white man' is out to get you that you're blinded to ANYTHING else.

I pity you, poet.

I REALLY do.

Is the Tea Party Racist?

teapartyracism.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

was the OWS racist? - Google Search

Was, lol...:eusa_whistle:

nyows02.jpg

occupywallstreetflagpoo.jpg

Unpatriotic pigs

...:eek:

Forum List