Is the term NEGRO offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than at a hockey game, how could anyone find canucks offensive?
Canuck is a slang term that can be used as a slur against canadians. That is why I don't use the term canuck...it would be derogatory. I can find more creative ways to insult a fucking canadian.

Canadians use "Canuck" as an affectionate or merely descriptive term for their nationality. It is not considered derogatory in Canada, although other nationalities may use the word as an affectionate or derogatory term.

But you like to call women *****.

Clarification: I was specifically referring to Canadians at hockey games. Sheeesh!

I wonder if it is a regional thing..or an age thing. Do the majority of blacks feel like Asclepias does concerning the term? Or does it depend? My friend is 58 years old. He spent 8 years in prison and got out recently. So...that means he spent 50 years of his life with no problem of that word...or...maybe he did but got used to it in prison? Who knows. I will ask him next time I call him..which is usually once or twice a week.

So....the blacks here that can answer questions without lying about me....can you address this? It doesn't really matter now that I know the reason...but I am curious.

Its not age or regional. Some people just ignore it and others don't. My family and my in-laws are from the south and they would be po'd if someone said that to them. I know some younger guys from NY and Seattle that feel the same.

Dude! You're not a lion? I have to say I'm really disappointed.

Everyone of them? What about mixed raced, them too? Even the ones that look white that had one black parent?

I agree, I have met a few people of black features that didn't get that the problem wasn't racism. It was simply that they are assholes. But assholes come in every color, gender, age, and politcal bend. The common characteristic being simply blaming everyone else.

If we ever discover intellegent life else where in the universe, the discovery of extraterrestrial assholes will quickly follow.

And because assholes are so prevalent, so is rascism. Rascism is just another example of assholes being assholes.

This condition you call "racism" has always existed and it always will.

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

You are retarded beyond belief. Racism is a fairly recent development. Nationalism is what people practiced. You do know that the Greeks and Romans had Black Africans as leaders and military men correct?

The word is fairly new. Check the etymology....the fact that humans are tribal and ethnocentric and prefer to be with other humans that share their culture history and beliefs is not new. It's how humans have always been..and always will be.
We aren't talking about what greeks africans or romans did or didn't do. It's completely irrelevant to this discussion.
Nice try, though..you should know by now that distraction, deflection and changing the subject when you get cornered doesn't work on me.

Other than at a hockey game, how could anyone find canucks offensive?
Canuck is a slang term that can be used as a slur against canadians. That is why I don't use the term canuck...it would be derogatory. I can find more creative ways to insult a fucking canadian.

Canadians use "Canuck" as an affectionate or merely descriptive term for their nationality. It is not considered derogatory in Canada, although other nationalities may use the word as an affectionate or derogatory term.

Sometimes I call Mexicans wetbacks too. I have called Asians - Gooks. Jews - Kikes. The main reason I am not racist...I am equal opportunity. Some people deserve to be called a derogatory term every once in a while.

BTW...thanks for letting me live rent free!

Here's how the real world works; Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures (and given the freedom to do so without government interference) will always self segregate into groups according to race. People like to be around other people who share their culture, history and beliefs.

That's just the way it is and all attempts at marxist social engineering to create artificial "equality"...or lowering standards in order to ensure "equality" do nothing to improve society and, in fact, lead to further racial friction.

You are retarded beyond belief. Racism is a fairly recent development. Nationalism is what people practiced. You do know that the Greeks and Romans had Black Africans as leaders and military men correct?

The word is fairly new. Check the etymology....the fact that humans are tribal and ethnocentric and prefer to be with other humans that share their culture history and beliefs is not new. It's how humans have always been..and always will be.
We aren't talking about what greeks africans or romans did or didn't do. It's completely irrelevant to this discussion.
Nice try, though..you should know by now that distraction, deflection and changing the subject when you get cornered doesn't work on me.

I already know the etymology. That's why I called you a retard for saying there has always been racism. The Greeks, Romans and the etymology prove your under-educated opinion as wrong so they are very pertinent to the discussion. Nationalism was what mattered.

Sometimes I call Mexicans wetbacks too. I have called Asians - Gooks. Jews - Kikes. The main reason I am not racist...I am equal opportunity. Some people deserve to be called a derogatory term every once in a while.

BTW...thanks for letting me live rent free!

Just making sure you don't try to slime your way in to making folks believe you are not a racist.

You're welcome.

No..that's not what the word means...

negroes and anti whites think they can just make up definitions for words or decide which words they will be offended by. It's quite comical.

As far as calling me names?..LMAO...you're projecting.

No harm done to me...but very revealing about you.

Fuck off ******

Brilliant rebuttal!
Eloquent, erudite and sophisticated.

You'll go far in life..I can just tell. :lol:

Uh oh this ******'s gettin uppity.

He doesn't even have a clue about how stupid his ironic post makes him look!!! :eek:

I already know the etymology. That's why I called you a retard for saying there has always been racism. The Greeks, Romans and the etymology prove your under-educated opinion as wrong so they are very pertinent to the discussion. Nationalism was what mattered.

I understand the low IQ is hereditary in your people and you're struggling here, so I'll correct you this one last time before you go back on ignore.

Negro, you'll notice in the post I said "This condition you call racism". See that? Try to focus...See it? Post #36?..See it? LMAO...

...I understand you're emotional and have trouble processing things that you don't like..you've even admitted that before...I don't hold it against you. It's typical negro behavior and completely predictable. I know you're doing the best you can with what you have.

Your desperate attempt to derail notwithstanding, circular logic doesn't work on me. You should know that by now.

You're dismissed. Go get your shine box and get to work, boy. :lol:

Last edited:

I understand the low IQ is hereditary in your people and you're struggling here, so I'll correct you this one last time before you go back on ignore.

Negro, you'll notice in the post I said "This condition you call racism". See that? Try to focus...See it?

...I understand you're emotional and have trouble processing things that you don't like..you've even admitted that before...I don't hold it against you. It's typical negro behavior and completely predictable. I know you're doing the best you can with what you have.

Your desperate attempt to derail notwithstanding, circular logic doesn't work on me. You should know that by now.

Wow this ****** has no idea how to make any sense! It's astonishing!!!

Negro, you'll notice in the post I said "This condition you call racism". See that? Try to focus...See it?

Truth must hurt for you to put me on ignore. You can talk until you are blue in the face and you cant change the fact you dont know what you are talking about. You aren't intelligent enough to confuse me boy. Don't argue with me. I am your intellectual superior. Racism is new. It hasn't always been around. Check your statement and don't try to change it because I already quoted it you moron.

Last edited:

Truth must hurt for you to put me on ignore. You can talk until you are blue in the face and you cant change the fact you dont know what you are talking about. You aren't intelligent enough to confuse me boy. Racism is new. It hasn't always been around. Check your statement and don't try to change it because I already quoted it you moron.

hahahahaha..silly arrogant negro! So confused!

truth doesn't hurt me...ignorance does. That's why you're going on ignore, boy. I've read enough of yours. It's not amusing any more and in fact has become tedious.

see ya in the field after the collapse. Be ready.

Truth must hurt for you to put me on ignore. You can talk until you are blue in the face and you cant change the fact you dont know what you are talking about. You aren't intelligent enough to confuse me boy. Racism is new. It hasn't always been around. Check your statement and don't try to change it because I already quoted it you moron.

truth doesn't hurt me...ignorance does. That's why you're going on ignore, boy. I've read enough of yours. It's not amusing any more and in fact has become tedious.

You predicted the race war about a month ago. I heard you ran out courage and gumption before the first battle. Those damn logistics. :lol:

You predicted the race war about a month ago. I heard you ran out courage and gumption before the first battle. Those damn logistics. :lol:

He had to go to jail for a while....pushed those plans back a little.

If these racists could stay out of jail...do you think they could mount an offense so they can finally be eradicated?

Negre is the original use of the word in Spanish, Vernaculars adopted the different variations in use today...

You can call me negro all day and I would just punch you in the nose for being annoying..

He had to go to jail for a while....pushed those plans back a little.

If these racists could stay out of jail...do you think they could mount an offense so they can finally be eradicated?

Hell no!!!

Every storm front flunky I have ever encountered just talks harshly on message boards and among themselves. Real life confrontations are inimical to their courage. He has to put me on ignore on a message board. How in the world is he going to face me in real life? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back